Seriously over no use of living

aldhahrani

aldhahrani

Fake it till you make it.
Currently 15, done an x ray not too long ago, and results came back that my bone age is 16 years and 6 months fucking brutal considering I’m 5’5, any hope or life fuel please inform me on any methods!!!

Odd thing is both my brothers are above 6ft which is really confusing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, RAMU KAKA, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
There are only 2 solutions for you I'm afraid. if your growth plates are open you have to use hgh and ai to grow. If your growth plates are closed than you have to get LL or use some sleep stretching (results vary with these will go away if not done regularly)

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, aleksander, reaper2 and 1 other person
You'll probably still grow don't worry. Ask your brother's and parents when they stopped growing and when they hit Thier growth spurts.

You will likely follow the same trajectory

You'll probably still grow don't worry. Ask your brother's and parents when they stopped growing and when they hit Thier growth spurts.

forgot to mention this my bad:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

There are only 2 solutions for you I'm afraid. if your growth plates are open you have to use hgh and ai to grow. If your growth plates are closed than you have to get LL or use some sleep stretching (results vary with these will go away if not done regularly)
I’m pretty sure they’re open tbh I don’t even have hope considering I heard GH barely gives u a couple of inches jfl at blasting gh just for me to turn 5’7

Prob cope but i will

I’m pretty sure they’re open tbh I don’t even have hope considering I heard GH barely gives u a couple of inches jfl at blasting gh just for me to turn 5’7
Yeah and it costs alot of money, what age did your brothers grow? you probably will grow at their ages as well

Prob cope but i will
For me its not exactly the same. I fucked up my growth with bad habits but men in my family gain height until 18-19 years old usually

Currently 15, done an x ray not too long ago, and results came back that my bone age is 16 years and 6 months fucking brutal considering I’m 5’5, any hope or life fuel please inform me on any methods!!!

incel

Yeah and it costs alot of money, what age did your brothers grow? you probably will grow at their ages as well

Money isn’t the issue tbh, both my brothers grew mainly in freshman year around 14-15, they added a couple of inches after 15 I think they can’t remember well though, I just find it odd how they’re literally 6’2 and 6’4 yet I turnt 5’5 bruh

Attachments

• IMG_7558.jpeg
    IMG_7558.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 0
Money isn’t the issue tbh, both my brothers grew mainly in freshman year around 14-15, they added a couple of inches after 15 I think they can’t remember well though, I just find it odd how they’re literally 6’2 and 6’4 yet I turnt 5’5 bruh
How tall are your parents?

:feelswat: It might be over bro

• So Sad
Reactions: aldhahrani
It's not my mum stopped growing for 1.5 years and grew. The same shit happened to me. I grew a few inches at 17
Hopefully I will cope with AI and T4 and T3 to lower TSH levels considering mine r pretty high, blood test showed 2.3

How tall are your parents?
Both are short, below 5’8 but it’s confusing cause if that meant anything how come BOTH of my brothers turnt out to be above 6ft and one of them was literally doing nothing and was fat during puberty.

Both are short, below 5’8 but it’s confusing cause if that meant anything how come BOTH of my brothers turnt out to be above 6ft and one of them was literally doing nothing and was fat during puberty.
A caloric surplus and being a bit fat is good for height growth.
Add 5 inches to your mum's height to get the male height equivalent

:feelswat: It might be over bro
At this point bro I just wish to be taller than the opposite gender by a single fucking inch.

A caloric surplus and being a bit fat is good for height growth.
Add 5 inches to your mum's height to get the male height equivalent
He was very very fat in the sense of extreme high body fat, and he wasn’t athletic too, though from my research GH is more important than IGF-1 for height

Bump

Why not buy hgh? Or dietmax till 18

Eat ALOT of food and drink lots of milk. You'll go taller.

I heard gh might only give me 2 inch’s
That's still 2 inch, add 1 inch from posture, 1 inch for growth (maybe two if adequate diet), and 1 inch for height sole and you're good. Geomaxx and there's hope

That's still 2 inch, add 1 inch from posture, 1 inch for growth (maybe two if adequate diet), and 1 inch for height sole and you're good. Geomaxx and there's hope
Nigga ain’t no geomaxxing

Ain't even needed lowk, you always got hope
All I wish is for is just to be taller than the opposite gender I see so many ugly nt men in school that have gfs yet are an inch taller than them

All I wish is for is just to be taller than the opposite gender I see so many ugly nt men in school that have gfs yet are an inch taller than them
They socialmaxxed, influence more than 1inch height

Bump

BUMP

Look forward to a future of inceldom

what future? After I make sure they’re closed I’ll end it
Geomaxxing might be an option esp if ur white. Also many people grow till they are 18 etc, so ur plates might not be closed

Geomaxxing might be an option esp if ur white. Also many people grow till they are 18 etc, so ur plates might not be closed
Idk my doctor sent me a voice message not to long ago, I’m 15 and all she said is “everything seems normal you’re bone age is 16 years and 6 months” nothing abt plates being closed or none, tmrw I will go to her office and ask for physical copy

Idk my doctor sent me a voice message not to long ago, I’m 15 and all she said is “everything seems normal you’re bone age is 16 years and 6 months” nothing abt plates being closed or none, tmrw I will go to her office and ask for physical copy
Good luck I hope they are open

• +1
Reactions: aldhahrani
If they are starting hgh and ai asap