Sex and drugs is just another shitty cope

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
You ever spend so much time to get something and then realize it was nothing

whether you fucked 1 girl or 100 u can still be THE man. Honestly anything above 20 slay count is an endless loop of validation. I recommend everyone to gather experience of course, so that you can filter out bad women and get better at sex. But anyone above 20 BC is doing it for no evident reason. Probably an empty life trying to cope with endless braindead whores, but it’s nothing valuable.

It feels good first times, it’s like driving a supercar. You spend your whole life trying to get that bmw m5 only to drive the shit out of it and get bored after like 3 days. Then you realize it was nothing from the start. It’s not one of the finer things in life

We are programmed to try to flip our bad cards, and get the best family possible with a GOOD woman. That’s how you get genuine happiness, knowing you did something to make you a VALUABLE man. That’s also why you see autists like @Amnesia sitting on tinder miserably instead of getting a fucking family

You’re born with no value. But that’s what being a man is about, all throughout history conquerors and warriors have been respected for the hard work they put in to try to do something better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ang3l, capybara and 4 others
drugs is not cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho and mewcoper
drugs is not cope
”muh just inject and sniff just cuz your life is shitty and ur chronically depressed bro”

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: capybara and juste
”muh just inject and sniff just cuz your life is shitty and ur chronically depressed bro”
depends on drug
i didnt say heroine
but drugs can make isolation more interesting

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
drugs is not cope
Nigga that’s literally what drugs are. Why do you think normies suffer 5 days a week in their shit slave job spending their paycheck in clubs so they can forget their miserable life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, capybara and juste
jfl if u didn't understand that before

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
depends on drug
i didnt say heroine
but drugs can make isolation more interesting
But Yes I get your point ofc. Everything in moderation is ok

• +1
Reactions: juste
Nigga that’s literally what drugs are. Why do you think normies suffer 5 days a week in their shit slave job spending their paycheck in clubs so they can forget their miserable life
true

• +1
jfl if u didn't understand that before
i’ve always understood it, but this whole forum put useless shit on a pedestal and wonder why they are depressed

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
i want to tell you something, life is cope

i want to tell you something, life is cope
Yes all life is suffering. it’s part of life and has always been throughout history

I like sex i like drugs i like moneyyy its so silly but it ain't funyyy
@RR2XCUP

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Yes all life is suffering. it’s part of life and has always been throughout history
then why you suggest creating more misery with starting family

Because that’s literally the only thing in life that will leave you feeling less empty than if you were alone. Look at those 50 yr old men with no kids, nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
If you’re wife is good looking and you’re well off you’re doing your kids a favor as those around them will be complete subhumans with a whore mother and broke simp father

• +1
If you’re wife is good looking and you’re well off you’re doing your kids a favor as those around them will be complete subhumans with a whore mother and broke simp father
Exactly. That’s why I said you need experience to filter out bad women and know the EXACT good and bad signs. Also you need to go through some sort of trauma to make you a strong father figure. In order to become the best man you can be, you must go through shit times in order to rebuild, whether that is being alone/broke whatever.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
💯💯💯

• +1
What if I can't stop fucking them ? It's not my fault my t is too high and I wanna fuck every LTB or above I see

It’s basically a negative feedback loop. Once you get sex regularly it gets boring just like eating but once you stop having it you long for it again and life sucks. Hobbies and friends + sex on the side mogs all.

• +1
You ever spend so much time to get something and then realize it was nothing

whether you fucked 1 girl or 100 u can still be THE man. Honestly anything above 20 slay count is an endless loop of validation. I recommend everyone to gather experience of course, so that you can filter out bad women and get better at sex. But anyone above 20 BC is doing it for no evident reason. Probably an empty life trying to cope with endless braindead whores, but it’s nothing valuable.

It feels good first times, it’s like driving a supercar. You spend your whole life trying to get that bmw m5 only to drive the shit out of it and get bored after like 3 days. Then you realize it was nothing from the start. It’s not one of the finer things in life

We are programmed to try to flip our bad cards, and get the best family possible with a GOOD woman. That’s how you get genuine happiness, knowing you did something to make you a VALUABLE man. That’s also why you see autists like @Amnesia sitting on tinder miserably instead of getting a fucking family

You’re born with no value. But that’s what being a man is about, all throughout history conquerors and warriors have been respected for the hard work they put in to try to do something better
Make it 40 slay count

It’s basically a negative feedback loop. Once you get sex regularly it gets boring just like eating but once you stop having it you long for it again and life sucks. Hobbies and friends + sex on the side mogs all.
JFL at hobbies and friends wtf. Sex and drugs mogs

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
best post