Shit that happens I my life now i dont even bother sharing it because it sounds like larp

D

Deleted member 49926

NTpilled
All of this today.

Went to a pharmacy to buy vit d3. The lady there asked me why I’m getting so much and I told her to make my dick harder. She then points her tits to my direction and starts laughing, Yes I’m really that low inhibit.

Then later in the day, a guy honked at me while I was driving. I roll down the window and yell at him with my deep as voice. I saw in real time how his eyes went from squinted to prey looking fearing eyes. His wife in the car will prob never fuck him again after that.

And apparently at my school multiple foids ask my friend for my insta (they say they looked for it but can’t find it). Obv they tell them I don’t have one (non NT trait from growing up subhuman).

I am still NT and low inhibit but fuck man I cant imagine how many slays I’m missing out on from not having an instagram. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and cytoplasm
@Reformed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
Why don't you make an instagram then dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 49926
tales from the pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
My stories are better.

• JFL
Tales from Byculla chemist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 49926
Did you get hard

• JFL
Delusions

• JFL
All of this today.

Went to a pharmacy to buy vit d3. The lady there asked me why I’m getting so much and I told her to make my dick harder. She then points her tits to my direction and starts laughing, Yes I’m really that low inhibit.

Then later in the day, a guy honked at me while I was driving. I roll down the window and yell at him with my deep as voice. I saw in real time how his eyes went from squinted to prey looking fearing eyes. His wife in the car will prob never fuck him again after that.

And apparently at my school multiple foids ask my friend for my insta (they say they looked for it but can’t find it). Obv they tell them I don’t have one (non NT trait from growing up subhuman).

I am still NT and low inhibit but fuck man I cant imagine how many slays I’m missing out on from not having an instagram. Brutal
@Reformed I feel like OP, me and u all suffer from this cuz of being ugly most of our lives and non-NT

• JFL