Should i actually work on my personality and be a better person when i start college?

plukee

plukee

This forum is cancer and full of narcy schizos
The blackpill has destroyed me. Destroyed my life since i was 13. I’ve tried to be NT on instagram and i don’t talk about this shit infront of my friends because ik they’ll leave me. Im gonna make an appointment for therapy to discuss my body image issues and shit. Since joining looksmaxx i feel so hateful and bitter and I always think to myself that this isn’t really me. But ik that if i do try I’ll just always be reminded of the blackpill somehow. Im so lost atm

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 20370 and PointOfNoReturn
Only NT matters

• +1
Reactions: utter-ascension, Mr. President, plukee and 1 other person
No, rot here instead

• +1
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Saggitarian and PointOfNoReturn
u need some BBC to cheer you up

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: utter-ascension and plukee
The blackpill has destroyed me. Destroyed my life since i was 13. I’ve tried to be NT on instagram and i don’t talk about this shit infront of my friends because ik they’ll leave me. Im gonna make an appointment for therapy to discuss my body image issues and shit. Since joining looksmaxx i feel so hateful and bitter and I always think to myself that this isn’t really me. But ik that if i do try I’ll just always be reminded of the blackpill somehow. Im so lost atm
Blackpill is a meme just be lean and charming

• +1
u need some BBC to cheer you up
I do lack black friends and the last 2 i had were mixed race and there giga NT af

Looks attracts, personality keeps.

If you want to be seen more than an object start working on your personality too. Most incels on this forum only care for looks forgetting that they're making themselves objects that are only desirable when women are horny or have daddy issues. If you want to keep someone, you need to offer something more than looks, or else you're just a hookup.

The proof is when women claim they love nerdy men; it just means be attractive and have a "nerdy" personality. Most nerdy men are undesirable due to their looks, so I'm not saying looks don't matter at all (I wouldn't be on here), I'm saying maximize your looks AND personality so you're not lacking in anything. Maximize everything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Saggitarian and plukee
Looks attracts, personality keeps.

If you want to be seen more than an object start working on your personality too. Most incels on this forum only care for looks forgetting that they're making themselves objects that are only desirable when women are horny or have daddy issues. If you want to keep someone, you need to offer something more than looks, or else you're just a hookup.

The proof is when women claim they love nerdy men; it just means be attractive and have a "nerdy" personality. Most nerdy men are undesirable due to their looks, so I'm not saying looks don't matter at all (I wouldn't be on here), I'm saying maximize your looks AND personality so you're not lacking in anything. Maximize everything.
Honestly thank you for the sincere advice. And honestly I’ve always believed in what you said at first too btw. Looks are only just the window to personality, however it’s not really a relationship i want it’s more so if i should just be NT and friendly towards people in college. My old school was full of narcissists and people who had some superiority complex over me. They were all such cunts and honestly although no one sees it they are bad people. Obviously i still want to self improve physically even if things do pay off and still get surgeries when im older

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian and lyricism
Honestly thank you for the sincere advice. And honestly I’ve always believed in what you said at first too btw. Looks are only just the window to personality, however it’s not really a relationship i want it’s more so if i should just be NT and friendly towards people in college. My old school was full of narcissists and people who had some superiority complex over me. They were all such cunts and honestly although no one sees it they are bad people. Obviously i still want to self improve physically even if things do pay off and still get surgeries when im older
Most men will see you as competition; if you want to befriend them you should be unique and not some narcissist, or else you're inspiring insecurity.

I wouldn't suggest surgeries; most men develop into their peak looks in their 20s when they maximize their testosterone and start looksmaxxing. Lots of men on the internet have shown themselves @ 18 vs @ 23; major change. Try to compare yourself to freshman highschool and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Most surgeries would ruin your looks instead of fix them if it's done incorrectly, and some of them have major complications after 10 years even if done correctly. Unless you're willing to spend six figures, best to stay away from them.

• +1
obviously, literally just be a decent dude thats easy to talk to. forget about all this blackpill nonsense as quickly as you can

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and plukee
Most men will see you as competition; if you want to befriend them you should be unique and not some narcissist, or else you're inspiring insecurity.

I wouldn't suggest surgeries; most men develop into their peak looks in their 20s when they maximize their testosterone and start looksmaxxing. Lots of men on the internet have shown themselves @ 18 vs @ 23; major change. Try to compare yourself to freshman highschool and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Most surgeries would ruin your looks instead of fix them if it's done incorrectly, and some of them have major complications after 10 years even if done correctly. Unless you're willing to spend six figures, best to stay away from them.
Only surgery I really want on my face is rhino tbh. Rest is all body. Planning on getting laser hair removal this year maybe cause im hairy for my age and i don’t like it. Trust me Ik going overboard on the face will ruin it i don’t want implants or fillers or anything like that

• +1
Reactions: lyricism
Only surgery I really want on my face is rhino tbh. Rest is all body. Planning on getting laser hair removal this year maybe cause im hairy for my age and i don’t like it. Trust me Ik going overboard on the face will ruin it i don’t want implants or fillers or anything like that
Rhino is the safest and has the least complications, but why are you removing the feature that shows you're a man?

Muh

• WTF
personality and how you carry yourself is all that matter looks is just a bonus nt maxx get a social circle and you will be good

• Love it
Rhino is the safest and has the least complications, but why are you removing the feature that shows you're a man?
Cause I want to look aesthetic and its annoying shaving everywhere. I’ve been told that before but i genuinely hate being this hairy

Cause I want to look aesthetic and its annoying shaving everywhere. I’ve been told that before but i genuinely hate being this hairy
wish i could have regular body hair tbh
the most im getting is a weird ugly pedostache

• +1
wish i could have regular body hair tbh
the most im getting is a weird ugly pedostache
I have light coloured facial hair so my stache looks bad still

I have light coloured facial hair so my stache looks bad still
how's your hair?

for sure the blackpill has changed me too, i've become pretty self-centered and I haven't talked to my parents in a week since all I do is go to work, the gym and back to rotting in my room

how's your hair?

for sure the blackpill has changed me too, i've become pretty self-centered and I haven't talked to my parents in a week since all I do is go to work, the gym and back to rotting in my room
i have stubble alright. But my hair doesn’t grow back fully until like 6-7 days unlike those who shave and it’s back in like a day. Even then I never plan on removing my facial hair when it comes to laser hair removal (i do want to sculpt it however so I don’t have hair on my neck)

And also same, i really gotta be more productive for college im getting a personal trainer and im gonna try and find a job too maybe full time

• +1
Reactions: ricetard
Being hairy is being a man, why do you think women are hairless? Stop shaving your body to look more feminine; embrace masculinity.

• +1
Being hairy is being a man, why do you think women are hairless? Stop shaving your body to look more feminine; embrace masculinity.
im really trying to be more masculine but throughout my whole childhood ive always been intrested in different things as a kid and some of the things id do would be seen as feminine. Is it normal to have feminine thoughts?

im really trying to be more masculine but throughout my whole childhood ive always been intrested in different things as a kid and some of the things id do would be seen as feminine. Is it normal to have feminine thoughts?
Are you sure you weren't socialized to be feminine? I've never had feminine thoughts due to my environment but you should focus on increasing Testosterone naturally if you have feminine tendencies.

autism and raised by single mother should explain enough I think
yeah, that explains most of it. Try to surround yourself with masculine men and you'll see changes.

yeah, that explains most of it. Try to surround yourself with masculine men and you'll see changes.
there mostly older and don’t want anything to do with me