should I buzz how bad of lookmin is it

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
Have the common curly broccoli hair cut kinda of sick of it as it looks horrible 50% of the time and everyone else has it here in America.

I have really good bone development with straight hairline is it still a looksmin

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
depends on hairline and facial thirds. if your hairline is straight and your forehead not too big you should be able to wear a buzz

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
depends on hairline and facial thirds. if your hairline is straight and your forehead not too big you should be able to wear a buzz
whos that foid in your avi

Have the common curly broccoli hair cut kinda of sick of it as it looks horrible 50% of the time and everyone else has it here in America.

I have really good bone development with straight hairline is it still a looksmin
brb imagining it

I'm deadass in the same situation. Had a buzz last summer, now its long but I wanna buzz again. If you have good jawline and headshape then ur good.

grow it out maybe? go 80s style?
I'm growing mine out personally, but I don't have curly hair in the slightest. Is yours naturally curly or did you get the perm shit?
Honestly I have such a hard time deciding what to do with my hair most days. I am fighting the urge to buzz it off too.
Here is mine so far for reference:

grow it out maybe? go 80s style?
I'm growing mine out personally, but I don't have curly hair in the slightest. Is yours naturally curly or did you get the perm shit?
Honestly I have such a hard time deciding what to do with my hair most days. I am fighting the urge to buzz it off too.
Here is mine so far for reference:
View attachment 2784479View attachment 2784490
Naturally curly, looks too low t tbh

Naturally curly, looks too low t tbh
I don't think curly looks low T. It's just your genetic makeup.
Try a mid-length haircut with it?
You'll find something that works best for you brotha, or you could try a straightener?