Should I change my Race (Trans-Racial?)

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
I am in a financial position where being Black is my only falio, I can change my skincolor to atleast lightskin, I already have loose curls that are possible in caucasian phenos, I am mixed already, so I have european nose and lips, I can possibly even fraud as curly haired Greek after skincolor maxxing (I can learn Greek, would be useful for STEMMaxxing anyway), I can cut off family after i land SWE job, but I don't know what to say when they see my government. Any thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, smoth, grief and 1 other person
I am in a financial position where being Black is my only falio, I can change my skincolor to atleast lightskin, I already have loose curls that are possible in caucasian phenos, I am mixed already, so I have european nose and lips, I can possibly even fraud as curly haired Greek after skincolor maxxing (I can learn Greek, would be useful for STEMMaxxing anyway), I can cut off family after i land SWE job, but I don't know what to say when they see my government. Any thoughts?
I would do it

It would be very possible I tthink I might do it, but my skin health will go down the drain, and I have to be careful because it is easy to look uncanny

@Michaeljackson

• JFL
Reactions: user123456
being lightskin is a halo due to having a combination of the best white and black traits (black brow ridge, white jaw, white nose, mixed lips ect.) not due to the actual skin color brother if you already have these features you should have already received the halo

Use BBC propogoganda to ur advantage

do tret, NAC, Vit C, and MSM.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and Deleted member 52953