Should I feel bad about my height? - No problem.

E

Elem_prende

Iron
Best regards community.

First thank for helping through the post you load here. They help me a lot.

I'm a latino guy and I fulfill with some of requeriments for looksmaxing. I'm tattoed, brown dark hair, deep voice and along my life a Sportsman so I have build a good physique cause currently fighting in amateur boxing but...

I was born short 5'5 but for me it is not a problem, my life maybe is not the best of the best but it is good. What can I do for improve although I am short?

I leave the picture of myself.

Thanks for your comments in advance.

Attachments

• Tono.jpg
    Tono.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Lip lift, hairline lowering surgery, lifts/limb lengthening, almond eye surgery, rhinoplasty. Your height is shit and you look average but depends on where you live

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
Best regards community.

I'm a latino guy and I fulfill with some of requeriments for looksmaxing. I'm tattoed, brown dark hair, deep voice and along my life a Sportsman so I have build a good physique cause currently fighting in amateur boxing but...

I was born short 5'5 but for me it is not a problem, my life maybe is not the best of the best but it is good. What can I do for improve although I am short?

how old are u?

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Slayer bro

• +1
Reactions: Elem_prende
5'5

over for you im afraid

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, MiroslavBulldosex and Elem_prende
Don't listen to the subhuman autistic retards on this site. You have this strange bad boy vibe to you. I've seen manlets like you get pussy. 5'5 is the LOWEST height possible to get any girl. Yes, you'll be rejected a lot solely because of your height. You can be David Gandy tier, and will still get rejected because you're short.

Wear lifts. At least making yourself look 5'7 is more respectable. Also you're Hispanic. Just go for the bad boy Hispanic look that you already kind of have. Your eyes are fine. Go to the gym and get muscular. You'll be fine. I usually don't say that with a lot of people, but I, unlike most basement dwelling autists on this board actually go outside. You don't have to get a ton of ridiculous surgeries to get pussy, especially since when you already look decent enough.

Don't bother getting hairline lowering. I've had that surgery. You get a nasty red scar that never fades. I mean you can always just push the hair to cover your hairline to hide the scar, but if you ever decide to go to the military or police, and you have to shave your head bald, be prepared to respond to those humiliating questions on why your fucking hairline is red as shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 7079, MentalistKebab and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, 5'8manlet, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Lip lift, hairline lowering surgery, lifts/limb lengthening, almond eye surgery, rhinoplasty. Your height is shit and you look average but depends on where you live
Boxing bro... besides the US, doesn't sounds familiar to you? Mexico bro. I am Mexican.

Boxing bro... besides the US, doesn't sounds familiar to you? Mexico bro. I am Mexican.
No you can be Mexican and live outside of Mexico right? That's what I meant

• +1
Don't listen to the subhuman autistic retards on this site. You have this strange bad boy vibe to you. I've seen manlets like you get pussy. 5'5 is the LOWEST height possible to get any girl. Yes, you'll be rejected a lot solely because of your height. You can be David Gandy tier, and will still get rejected because you're short.

Wear lifts. At least making yourself look 5'7 is more respectable. Also you're Hispanic. Just go for the bad boy Hispanic look that you already kind of have. Your eyes are fine. Go to the gym and get muscular. You'll be fine. I usually don't say that with a lot of people, but I, unlike most basement dwelling autists on this board actually go outside. You don't have to get a ton of ridiculous surgeries to get pussy, especially since when you already look decent enough.

Don't bother getting hairline lowering. I've had that surgery. You get a nasty red scar that never fades. I mean you can always just push the hair to cover your hairline to hide the scar, but if you ever decide to go to the military or police, and you have to shave your head bald, be prepared to respond to those humiliating questions on why your fucking hairline is red as shit lol.
Thank you so much. I agree to you bro. I mean yeah I'm not David Gandy but I can talk with anyone with no problem, I can dance salsa very well so I have no big problems. In fact I am afraid for any surgery. I'm not go and I don't feel that need. Thank you bro. Good vibe.

• +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5583
Thank you so much. I agree to you bro. I mean yeah I'm not David Gandy but I can talk with anyone with no problem, I can dance salsa very well so I have no big problems. In fact I am afraid for any surgery. I'm not go and I don't feel that need. Thank you bro. Good vibe.
Yeah I kinda agree, no surgeries are really necessary for you but in case you really want to improve you can do those.

• +1
gymcel maxing and wear shoes insole.
also you need Lip lift your philtrum is subhuman it will make a huge difference to your face.

• +1
i guess hop on my heightmaxxing stack anyway, you look pretty young
You can’t be serious... He’s almost 28. He’d be better off saving up for LL and coping with lifts for now.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, MiroslavBulldosex, Arvenas and 1 other person
You can’t be serious... He’s almost 28. He’d be better off saving up for LL and coping with lifts for now.
in case u haven't noticed there is a difference with chronological age and biological age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, MiroslavBulldosex and Elem_prende
28 oldcel with 5'5 height while having a non-model face?
Bolivia or East-Timor are your best options. Over for you in any western country

Sorry bro I don't catch many words in English yet, my English is limited but I guess LL is about a height surgery, don't go bro, so I ask for any other aspects I can improve for looksmaxing. Thank you bro
28 oldcel with 5'5 height while having a non-model face?
Bolivia or East-Timor are your best options. Over for you in any western country
Yes bro, maybe. In Mexico I am doing well even in the good beaches here with some tourists from Europe or Canada Idk. Thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
thequint%2F2016-06%2Fba8ac5fb-f41d-4bce-b6d8-f906e2b5e4f5%2F15r7m8.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 7079, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
You could wear lifts and fraud to 5'7.
You would still be short, but 5'7 is much more acceptable than 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You could wear lifts and fraud to 5'7.
You would still be short, but 5'7 is much more acceptable than 5'5
Bro, About that insoles, once I tried with ones, I just use the first level I mean the base, but Idk I feel uncomfortable, and if you wear the three levels of the insoles it is uncomfortable as a woman in heels, am I correct? Don't take it bad. I think I can do an effort and use the insoles because surgery definitely no.

FUARK I CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE SO SHORT
I WAS ALREADY 6 ft at 12
Leg lengtening to 5 ft 8 or 9

• +1
Bro, About that insoles, once I tried with ones, I just use the first level I mean the base, but Idk I feel uncomfortable, and if you wear the three levels of the insoles it is uncomfortable as a woman in heels, am I correct? Don't take it bad. I think I can do an effort and use the insoles because surgery definitely no.
I use the base one too (mine is 3cm).
It was unconfortable only the first days, but I've been using them for an entire year every single day without any problems. 3 sections is too much, yes. Just use the base one on normal shoes, or the base one+one section if you are wearing boots or high top shoes.

• +1
FUARK I CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE SO SHORT
I WAS ALREADY 6 ft at 12
Leg lengtening to 5 ft 8 or 9
Jeje I haven't had such a bad time bro. I surely have been rejected only for my height but I have improved in other aspects and my life is normal. Never they have treated me like a shit for my height or not yet Jeje...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
in case u haven't noticed there is a difference with chronological age and biological age
There is a strong correlation between the two. Your stack is not gonna make him grow.

There is a strong correlation between the two. Your stack is not gonna make him grow.
Yes and imagine bro. I won't make any surgery, so I am here for many no surgeries options even knowing I will not be able to fix most important aspects

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Yes and imagine bro. I won't make any surgery, so I am here for many no surgeries options even knowing I will not be able to fix most important aspects
Yeah, I know, although it’s a pity since even a few inches of more height would change your life.
I guess all you can do is wear lifts and work on improving your face.

• +1
Best regards community.

Slayer height kills you over
Ropemaxxing

Slayer height kills you over
Ropemaxxing
No bro, I have some boxing matches with some taller fighters, when they fall down on the ring it is nice as well

LL or coping

You literally need to do nothing if you have a neurotypical brain
I see "Latin" guys all the time with your height and face who have attractive girlfriends
If a race of people are short (ie Latinos) it means that their women don't positively select for tall men so you're at no disadvantage
I worked as bouncer at a Latino party before with like 1000+ Brazilians and thought I'd be getting attention because I heightmogged everyone to oblivion but none of the 5'1 girls gave a fuck they were happy to be approached by 5'5 men

• +1
Do a martial Art (Preferably MMA/Muay Thai). Literally bro it's just about confidence now, everything is fine but you are mentalcelling yourself with your height rn.

• +1
Dude you fine. All you need is a ticket to south east asia. So start saving up for that.