Should i fuck my subhuman Asian coworker to get free rides to work? (Rate her Pic)

deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
Got my license revoked for drunk driving earlier this year. I sold my car rather than waiting a year to get it back because I can't afford to pay insurance for a car I'm not even allowed to drive

So now I take the disgusting bus everywhere, including to and from my subhuman job and it's 1.5 hours each way. I'm extremely suicidal and have to wake up at 6 am every morning now to catch it

There is a very ugly Asian girl at my work who is obsessed with me. Some coworkers gave her my number now she won't stop texting me. When we were alone in the office, she slid her hand up my leg and wouldn't stop staring at me. I felt me too'd

I was thinking of fcking her to get rides to work because she offered to drive me already but I said no when she asked for a date then she never mentioned it again

I'm disgusted by the idea of fucking this ugly bitch but maybe I should just man up and do it idk boyos help me

Rate her and her creepy texts

20190830 194540

20190830 194412

20190830 194420

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 2810, MiroslavBulldosex and 12 others
That's a man baby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Pendejo, Zeta ascended and 3 others
I took rides with a stacy. Everyday was a different blackpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Butthurt Dweller, Demir and 2 others
hell no son abandon ship now

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
just fuck and dump

are you white?

that explains why she's so desperate

She looks so fucking robust wtf.

Unless the guy next to her is a skullcel

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Pendejo, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
are you white?

that explains why she's so desperate
I honestly think it might be a tranny.

Trannies are extremely thirsty if you've ever had one hit on you. They practically beg for your cock.

She's cute man. I'd do it even without the free rides.

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Petsmart
I honestly think it might be a tranny.

Trannies are extremely thirsty if you've ever had one hit on you. They practically beg for your cock.

only OP knows if it's a tranny

does it have a deep voice/adams apple OP? @deathtochad

I would love it if a cute girl was that attached to me

Forget fucking her nigga. She gon fuck you. You need to yeet out and seriously be obseverent of her behavior if the guy next to her has a skull smaller than 22 inches
Unless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and TheMewingBBC
Bro you haven’t even fucked her yet and she’s crazy about you. Imagine how crazy she will be after you fuck her.

Pump and dump

what the fuck is that subhuman atrocity you displayed before us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2846
I took rides with a stacy. Everyday was a different blackpill.
go on
Just tell her to get lefort 1, chin reduction, double eyelid surgery, eyebrow lowering, masseter botox, and lip fillers. Then fuck her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
go on
Just tell her to get lefort 1, chin reduction, double eyelid surgery, eyebrow lowering, masseter botox, and lip fillers. Then fuck her.

why you quoted me bro

fat, asian, and man jawed. looks matched male would be an admin on .co

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Petsmart
What black pills did you hear?

height, race, how her and her friends basically date the same group of men and so on. It was worse when she took some girl friends to her house.

Got my license revoked for drunk driving earlier this year. I sold my car rather than waiting a year to get it back because I can't afford to pay insurance for a car I'm not even allowed to drive

So now I take the disgusting bus everywhere, including to and from my subhuman job and it's 1.5 hours each way. I'm extremely suicidal and have to wake up at 6 am every morning now to catch it

There is a very ugly Asian girl at my work who is obsessed with me. Some coworkers gave her my number now she won't stop texting me. When we were alone in the office, she slid her hand up my leg and wouldn't stop staring at me. I felt me too'd

I was thinking of fcking her to get rides to work because she offered to drive me already but I said no when she asked for a date then she never mentioned it again

I'm disgusted by the idea of fucking this ugly bitch but maybe I should just man up and do it idk boyos help me

Rate her and her creepy texts

View attachment 104176
View attachment 104174
View attachment 104175
If you're not gonna fuck her, let me fuck her. If you're in my area. It's not working out with me and the Chink logistically. I need a new noodlewhore to fuck

• JFL
giphy.gif

Disgusting af, so ugly

• +1
even I wouldn’t

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Thushespokeofit and Roping Subhuman
I'm not even kidding I'd be completely invisible to her

only OP knows if it's a tranny

does it have a deep voice/adams apple OP? @deathtochad
No it's a woman she has a really feminine voice. She just has an extremely robust mongoloid skull despite being like 5'2. She's literally an abomination but apparently she already has a 4/10 white beta cuck bf who she doesn't seem to mind cheating on
If you're not gonna fuck her, let me fuck her. If you're in my area. It's not working out with me and the Chink logistically. I need a new noodlewhore to fuck
You have pathetically low standards man. Does she mog your 2/10 psl chink?

sure, free rides are free rides lol

height, race, how her and her friends basically date the same group of men and so on. It was worse when she took some girl friends to her house.
Tell me some of the black pills they dropped.

Volcel if you don't tbh.

Probably like below 6‘2 is not acceptable. Only caucasian. Etc...
If that was true there wouldn’t be the 6’0 memes which even they are heavily exaggerated.

either they are 8 PSL giga stacys trustfundcels who expect to only fuck celebrity’s or they are exaggerating

I would rather eat shit that stick my dick into her

No it's a woman she has a really feminine voice. She just has an extremely robust mongoloid skull despite being like 5'2. She's literally an abomination but apparently she already has a 4/10 white beta cuck bf who she doesn't seem to mind cheating on

You have pathetically low standards man. Does she mog your 2/10 psl chink?
do it bro, it's worth it for the free rides

This forum is full of homos and volcels.

Nope. for 3 main reasons:
* your own sense of self respect,
* not fair towards her
* she seemed stalkerish, and eem to notaccept a "no" from you. That is a sign, she might be very hard to deal with if you take things any further.

• +1
A few years ago i'd have said "hell no! have some self respect"

Honestly, I'm not sure now here in 2019... :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
does she bonesmash ?

• JFL
No fuck dat, she literally jaw wide mogs me wtf and my jaw is already considerd slightly above average.

Plus she stalks you etc, i wouldnt do it if i was you. this can only turn out bad

She looks horrific

Disgusting Trash, do what you want want; what is going to happen is not taking pleasure in this thing

She isn't even that bad looking. She is like 5/10. I have tried (and failed) to fuck WAY uglier foids. I would fuck her instantly if offered ngl.

she looks like some kind of lizard man reptile warrior

entitled delusional incels ITT

if she looked at the direction of you, you'd have your heart racing