Should I risk/embrace becoming a local meme if it means getting laid?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Happened to me already a fuck lot of times in which I got girls attention, and it started specially after losing weight. That I look like a vampire (yes this I already talked about in this forum). It happened to me while wearing not dark clothes and tied up hair too, so not the style (but I guess kinda helps further). Lots and lots of people joked about me veng some vampire, including people who seen me the first time, and some firends told me I look the part because of my features with my very white skin (I am the palest of all my friends). The fact that I look very young at 31 years old helps the stereotype further. It would annoy me more if not for the vampire joke actually getting me girls many times, like its easier to break ice or approach with that joke. They specially get even more joking about it when they know my real age, as I formerly said. I also think the stereotype is a bit attractive, since I, for example had some tipsy girl tell me "god I wish you were an actually real vampire".

Sounds good as an easy ice breaker and a way to fill up convos with jokes specially with alcohol involved, and a way to close hook ups more easily but...I fear becoming a joke in a bad way to the rest of people if I capitalize on this too much, sacrificing being taken seriously for (sometimes niche) hookups. Its not like I dress like some goth or something, I actually dress half very casual half fashionly, for example wearing tight grey jeans witha sweater and a fur hoodie jacket, pretty normie outfit, nothing out of the ordinary, yet people still label me as what this post is about. So I have 2 paths: embrace the meme and use more black in clothes, never tie hair up and go full on vampire stereotype, or counter it, wearing more white clothes, never wearing anything "rocker" like, tyng my hair up every day which is not a bad masseter day, switching t_shirts for button shirts, and generally dressing as mainstream as possible to counter inherent face and skin features. But as I am not chad, this second route might hurt my success with girls, as I would lose that niche, but it would make sure I don't cross the line between being harmlessly joked about, and becoming an actual meme.

Don't want to become the not-to-taken-seriously meme, I had enough of that in my former life. But also, as a former incel Im definitely starved for female attention and validation/feeling wanted and am definitely playing "catch up" these years by taking advantage of slow aging. Don't know when age will hit me so I fear choosing the wrong decision and regretting it later, like choosing to embrace it and become a forever local meme, or choosing to counter it and lose female attention only to regret it if I suddenly age bad.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Happened to me already a fuck lot of times in which I got girls attention, and it started specially after losing weight. That I look like a vampire (yes this I already talked about in this forum). It happened to me while wearing not dark clothes and tied up hair too, so not the style (but I guess kinda helps further). Lots and lots of people joked about me veng some vampire, including people who seen me the first time, and some firends told me I look the part because of my features with my very white skin (I am the palest of all my friends). The fact that I look very young at 31 years old helps the stereotype further. It would annoy me more if not for the vampire joke actually getting me girls many times, like its easier to break ice or approach with that joke. They specially get even more joking about it when they know my real age, as I formerly said. I also think the stereotype is a bit attractive, since I, for example had some tipsy girl tell me "god I wish you were an actually real vampire".

Sounds good as an easy ice breaker and a way to fill up convos with jokes specially with alcohol involved, and a way to close hook ups more easily but...I fear becoming a joke in a bad way to the rest of people if I capitalize on this too much, sacrificing being taken seriously for (sometimes niche) hookups. Its not like I dress like some goth or something, I actually dress half very casual half fashionly, for example wearing tight grey jeans witha sweater and a fur hoodie jacket, pretty normie outfit, nothing out of the ordinary, yet people still label me as what this post is about. So I have 2 paths: embrace the meme and use more black in clothes, never tie hair up and go full on vampire stereotype, or counter it, wearing more white clothes, never wearing anything "rocker" like, tyng my hair up every day which is not a bad masseter day, switching t_shirts for button shirts, and generally dressing as mainstream as possible to counter inherent face and skin features. But as I am not chad, this second route might hurt my success with girls, as I would lose that niche, but it would make sure I don't cross the line between being harmlessly joked about, and becoming an actual meme.

Don't want to become the not-to-taken-seriously meme, I had enough of that in my former life. But also, as a former incel Im definitely starved for female attention and validation/feeling wanted and am definitely playing "catch up" these years by taking advantage of slow aging. Don't know when age will hit me so I fear choosing the wrong decision and regretting it later, like choosing to embrace it and become a forever local meme, or choosing to counter it and lose female attention only to regret it if I suddenly age bad.
Nigga I wont ever read that shit
But yeah, if you drop bf and look like a dark triad narcy vampire slayer girls will like you
Water is wet
Sand is dry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Vegeta, Schönling and 10 others
Stopped reading at 31

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, CupOfCoffee, Vegeta and 5 others
You should be married with four kids by now to be honest.
yea, follow LifeScript (tm)

No thanks I want to live and die alone, and I want people, just go out. Dont wanna be some slave and specially I dont want to procreate, as I hate nature and generation-based mortal life.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Leamsefmare
I think its a pretty legit question. Have seen much more autist dating strategy questions coming from "well adjusted mainstream normies" than this one which is only about an aesthetic/style path.

yea, follow LifeScript (tm)

No thanks I want to live and die alone, and I want people, just go out. Dont wanna be some slave and specially I dont want to procreate, as I hate nature and generation-based mortal life.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
If I were you, I would just embrace it until I start to age like really bad. Keep in mind this will happen anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Lets see here...

Do I want to get laid, or not get laid?

Easy choice if I were in your shoes. Embrace the niche

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Didn’t read the whole thing but yes you should embrace the niche, it works with your features and will boost your sex appeal to certain women who like that look

being 15% bodyfat with generic hair/beard/clothes is something only very generic, very universally gl guys should do

did they joke about your frame too?

I would trade my frame and skull for your dark mysterious looks with narrow frame.