Should I shave my chest hair? (pic)

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Or keep it for the manly look? Keep in mind I plan to bring home girls from clubs in a wide age range for sex, from 16 year old jailbait to milfs in their 40s and maybe even 50s if they still look good. When I'm on nofap and drunk I'll bang anyone. I'm guessing the chest hair will appeal more to the milfs though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and 5'7 zoomer
Nigga just shave that shit off

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ArcticStorm
bro idk how someone can be that schizo but honestly, u're my idol bro. Love ur posts, keep it up man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BibleBelieving, Mr. President and FutureSlayer
bro idk how someone can be that schizo but honestly, u're my idol bro. Love ur posts, keep it up man
what we’ll become at his age if we dont ascend and leave this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
How will girls react when they see my apartment when I bring them home for sex? The place is 20 square meters. I only have a twin mattress on the ground. I'm guessing when they're drunk and horny they won't care.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ArcticStorm
yeah I honestly think so too man, at least u look fresh even tho u're pattinsonmaxxed my friend

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
How will girls react when they see my apartment when I bring them home for sex? The place is 20 square meters. I only have a twin mattress on the ground.

looks like a fucking doctors room, I hope the fbi raids ur ass after u did those secret photos of a 13 y old in public

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
please shave your boobs

Believe me there's no virgin stacy waiting to settle down and have kids with you as soon as you hit 30. You're in a for a rude surprise. If you didn't lock down a high school sweetheart you're in the gutter like most other males.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Believe me there's no virgin stacy waiting to settle down and have kids with you as soon as you hit 30. You're in a for a rude surprise.
I’m 20 you old schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
Believe me there's no virgin stacy waiting to settle down and have kids with you as soon as you hit 30. You're in a for a rude surprise. If you didn't lock down a high school sweetheart you're in the gutter like most other males.
why should an high school seeetheart work better?

why should an high school seeetheart work better?
Because after she hits 18 her dating pool goes from about two dozen guys to hundreds of thousands if she lives in a city.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Because after she hits 18 her dating pool goes from about two dozen guys to hundreds of thousands if she lives in a city.
an high school sweetheart can always divorce rape you and leave. Btw age of consent is 14 in italy, so her dating pool is larger by that time on

an high school sweetheart can always divorce rape you and leave. Btw age of consent is 14 in italy, so her dating pool is larger by that time on
You'll still be posting here when you're my age buddy boyo. You're illusions will be killed by age.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and FutureSlayer
Try and shave it. Maybe it will grow thicker and longer, maybe not. You should try it anyways.