Should I stop my mouth breathing sister?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
My sister is a chronic mouth breather (mostly during sleep) but I already see early signs of recession and bad development.

Shes a foid so she will have unlimited smv regardless, but do I save her from descending or does it not benefit me.

The theory is that her marrying a rich saudi prince or some shit like that will benefit me and allow me to exploit money from her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mike141, future_mogger, socialcel and 19 others
Yes, teach her how to mew...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, PseudoMaxxer, soover4me and 4 others
Save her

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and 2 others
Younger siblings are dumb af when it comes to listening to their brothers.

My sister was the same, so I just let my female friends whom she follows tell her about it.

And now she doesnt mouth breath. Jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, RTLBbc, Gonthar and 1 other person
My sister is a chronic mouth breather (mostly during sleep) but I already see early signs of recession and bad development.

Shes a foid so she will have unlimited smv regardless, but do I save her from descending or does it not benefit me.

The theory is that her marrying a rich saudi prince or some shit like that will benefit me and allow me to exploit money from her.
Help her

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Who cares dumbfuck she’s a foid she has infinite smv

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, datboijj, Clavicular and 1 other person
Is this even a question? She is family. At the very least you should inform your parents of her bad habits and consequences of them.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Deleted member 51465, aleksander and 3 others
How old is she

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, bndar.337, the BULL and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 51465, coispet and 3 others
help me instead how tf do i stop mouthbreathing during sleep

i showed my neice to try and keep her mouth closed and toungue on roof of her mouth
she is looking better

I wilm stop it by putting my dick in her throat so she gets forced to breath like a normal human being

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, the BULL, RichardSpencel and 7 others
i showed my neice to try and keep her mouth closed and toungue on roof of her mouth
she is looking better
Niggas grooming

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and datboijj
I wilm stop it by putting my dick in her throat so she gets forced to breath like a normal human being
Nigga really made that comment after he saw she was 13

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, coispet and Clavicular
I knew a guy in school who sniffed his sisters panties and we were sitting in the cafeteria and someone opened his backpack and his sisters panties fell out

• JFL
Reactions: X D, RichardSpencel, Akhi and 3 others
I knew a guy in school who sniffed his sisters panties and we were sitting in the cafeteria and someone opened his backpack and his sisters panties fell out
Tales

But jfl if thats true

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
comes off. tried duct tape still comes off. tried multiple pieces on top of one another still comes off
Try this
Images 7
Images 8

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, RichardSpencel, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Save her, when she's 18 she would be my first girlfriend lol

• +1
Inject her with fillers while she's asleep

• +1
Let her live

What his sister look like tho

based

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, PseduoAryan and Clavicular
Imagine smelling curry pussy 🤮
I can legitimately smell curry/Indians even from inside the safety of my own house. Canada is fallen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, brucewayne78 and Clavicular
put yo dick in her mouth to stop her type shit ,right @Vermillioncore

Bro haven’t seen you since HS how you been ?

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yo not until u rep my new autist thread i tagged u in
You must’ve done it wrong because I never got tagged by you,I have 0 notifications on looksmax and irl

ascend her then marry her to me :love:

• JFL
Reactions: coispet