Silver
Should I overdose on it ? it says once per week

Lol I take 10-25k everyday depends on how much I feel like taking

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and x123
Lol I take 10-25k everyday depends on how much I feel like taking
no way? hamza said its good to take that much but idk

what pros did you see from it?

don't take this as medical advice or any advise but 6000ie is not overdosed for many people, I got prescribed 20,000ie per week. but like I said do your own research

don't take this as medical advice or any advise but 6000ie is not overdosed for many people, I got prescribed 20,000ie per week. but like I said do your own research
A 240lbs male needs to take 20K its the recommended dose
no way? hamza said its good to take that much but idk

what pros did you see from it?
Idk, like higher testosterone and better bones

supplement companies put stuff like that so when someone eventually kills themself while taking too much of it, then they can say it isnt their fault and that they only recommend a very small amount.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
A 240lbs male needs to take 20K its the recommended dose

Idk, like higher testosterone and better bones
better bones as in facial bones or

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
idk if it will help me tan im pale af

im taking 5k a day at 6-6’1 200 pounds i feel more would be poisonous
bro, when i was 12, (before i discovered all this looksmaxxing and blackpill shit) i was like 5'2 and 50kg, i was taking 20k jfl still taking 20k since im 17

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy and Gonthar
bro, when i was 12, (before i discovered all this looksmaxxing and blackpill shit) i was like 5'2 and 50kg, i was taking 20k jfl still taking 20k since im 17
And what happened, did you grow in height, how tall are you now, how tall are your parents?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Gonthar and adyyyyyyyyyy
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Fear mongering, vitamine D poisening is barely possibly to do

"Excess D wasn’t the only cause of death listed — the coroner also blamed congestive heart failure, chronic kidney failure, hypercalcemia, and Ischaemic Heart Disease — when blood no longer flows efficiently to the organ."

Dont take to much. I only take 25 IU and go outside for the rest

bruh i take 12k lol

just go outside and overdose is impossible and u will get better results than supp

i take 20-25k iu daily, no side effects only positives, also for higher doses vitamin k2 might be helpful i personally take 5mg k2 m4

i take 20-25k iu daily, no side effects only positives, also for higher doses vitamin k2 might be helpful i personally take 5mg k2 m4
what positive effects have you noticed?

how much for did you buy mk4?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz