Should I take mk-677?

rowannr

rowannr

🇷🇺 🇬🇷 🇪🇸
I’m 15 and I really want to take mk-677. My main reason is it increases bone size which could give me a bigger mandible, lower my gonial angle, and a wider chin. I morphed a pic of myself w a wider chin and bigger mandible and it moggs how I look rn
1FE0CADF 0A3D 4C39 B12F BA1F02197BDD
6CC85935 1EFF 4AA9 B1D7 4D483D629876

It also increases lean muscle mass, gives you better skin, better sleep, and better sex drive. The only problem is it can decrease insulin Sensitivity but I could combat that with slin pill. Thoughts? Should I do it?

• +1
Reactions: 7ft
damn good morph. very subtle but effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
if you want to look like in your morph, pinning test would be better way. it grows your bones really hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
if you want to look like in your morph, pinning test would be better way. it grows your bones really hard
Still works at 18/19?

I’m 15 and I really want to take mk-677. My main reason is it increases bone size which could give me a bigger mandible, lower my gonial angle, and a wider chin. I morphed a pic of myself w a wider chin and bigger mandible and it moggs how I look rnView attachment 2397799View attachment 2397800
It also increases lean muscle mass, gives you better skin, better sleep, and better sex drive. The only problem is it can decrease insulin Sensitivity but I could combat that with slin pill. Thoughts? Should I do it?
Have fun looking worse than your morph

bad idea, you need minimal jaw fillers