Should I use numbing cream for injecting steroids?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
So Im getting igf1 lr3 to inject into my mandible as an experimental alternative to IMDO, or at very least improving my gonions and ramus. I generally am a pussy when it comes to needles. I have never injected IM only Sub-Q, should I use numbing cream to make it easier? Or is numbing cream risky?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
@Reformed

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
So Im getting igf1 lr3 to inject into my mandible as an experimental alternative to IMDO, or at very least improving my gonions and ramus. I generally am a pussy when it comes to needles. I have never injected IM only Sub-Q, should I use numbing cream to make it easier? Or is numbing cream risky?
are you retarded by any chance

You know igf 1 is useless without HGH right?

HGH prepares tissues to grow before signalling the body to release IGF 1 in the liver. If you have excess IGF1 by straight injection, without any corresponding growth preparation from HGH, no muscle let alone bone growth will occur. This is like taking high dose steroids whilst on a starvation diet expecting to get jacked.

are you retarded by any chance
tiktokcel, ignored

You know igf 1 is useless without HGH right?
I know you dont know what your talking about, there are studies in rodents showing exactly what im doing: growing the mandible. likewise ai know multiple people who have done this and gotten good results.

tldr: go back to tiktok if your not going to answer my question.

tiktokcel, ignored

I know you dont know what your talking about, there are studies in rodents showing exactly what im doing: growing the mandible. likewise ai know multiple people who have done this and gotten good results.

tldr: go back to tiktok if your not going to answer my question.
Youre retarded igf1 lr3 is weak ass fuck and btw its more topical where you inject it,also im injection dont hurt if youre not retarded