Should i worry about tret melting fat pads away or is it just myth

user123456

user123456

Zephir
Im really robust and have good bones acording to people here but have bad collegen just dont want to burn fat pads away

Fat pads only negatively affect you if you're ugly

You'll just be an ugly nigga with a sunken face

They add youth to your face if you're good looking

victoria_justice_headshot_a_p.jpg

Fat pads only negatively affect you if you're ugly

You'll just be an ugly nigga with a sunken face

They add youth to your face if you're good looking

victoria_justice_headshot_a_p.jpg
Im already htn with visble bones so ill be fine right?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Never apply under eyes, I wasn't aware when I first got it, literally 2 days after, my under eyes were looking busted. Avoid crow's feet as well.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
No.

Your shit collagen will make you look like a crackhead.
Its not that shit just make look 3-5 years older or is itj just my skull org users can decude lmao

Im already htn with visble bones so ill be fine right?
Standard tret dose shouldn't do anything drastic, keep dosage light and maybe every other day you apply it

I've never noticed that and I've used tret relentlessly, like shedding marathons over the weekend to dry the ever living shit out of my face and then exfoliate a massive layer of dead skin

Shit was grim but effective. I assume the fat loss is a pretty long term side effect

If you're using it for skin quality and anti aging a low dose should be adequate anyway, I used it heavy for acne though.

Standard tret dose shouldn't do anything drastic, keep dosage light and maybe every other day you apply it

I've never noticed that and I've used tret relentlessly, like shedding marathons over the weekend to dry the ever living shit out of my face and then exfoliate a massive layer of dead skin

Shit was grim but effective. I assume the fat loss is a pretty long term side effect

If you're using it for skin quality and anti aging a low dose should be adequate anyway, I used it heavy for acne though.
Yeah anti ageing and collegen for me

Any recommendations for exfoliators?

Any recommendations for exfoliators?
Paula's choice 2% bha liquid exfoliant is known as the gold standard in many online skincare circles.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch
Never apply under eyes, I wasn't aware when I first got it, literally 2 days after, my under eyes were looking busted. Avoid crow's feet as well.
What about eyelids? Tightening and fat loss would be ideal up there

I have very hooded eyes so I could sacrifice the skin quality up there nobody would see

Im really robust and have good bones acording to people here but have bad collegen just dont want to burn fat pads away
Don’t use it near eyes

What about eyelids? Tightening and fat loss would be ideal up there

I have very hooded eyes so I could sacrifice the skin quality up there nobody would see
Not 100% sure about eyelids and that specific scenario but I assume it's dangerous because I've read that if the tret gets in your eyes it could fuck them up severely.

Not 100% sure about eyelids and that specific scenario but I assume it's dangerous because I've read that if the tret gets in your eyes it could fuck them up severely.
I put retinol powder dissolved in water and dmso directly in my eyes.

show me the goof bones and ill tell you

If you add some hydrochloric acid it'll give you better results.
I've used Hydroquinone and kojic acid as well, I'll pass on that one though

A10s or death

I've used Hydroquinone and kojic acid as well, I'll pass on that one though

A10s or death
Im need lighten my eyes to but i havent seen anyone have a befroe and after im considering laser eye surgery

Im need lighten my eyes to but i havent seen anyone have a befroe and after im considering laser eye surgery
Laser is the best option

I'm the foremost eyemaxxer on the forum and if you can afford stroma I'd reccomend you don't even bother with this shit

Stroma mogs

Laser is the best option

I'm the foremost eyemaxxer on the forum and if you can afford stroma I'd reccomend you don't even bother with this shit

Stroma mogs
Yeah thats what im dping this year shit soumds safer than adding chemicals to ypur eyesjfl