SHUT IT DOWN THEORY

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Quote from user @Narrator:

It's time to shut this shit down victory.

Set us free from this cruel imprisonment. A few years from now we'll have forgotten that anyone you pass on the street who is whiter than you is instantly considered more human. Set us free from realizing that women are only worth having when they're under 20. We'll live happier better lives not knowing that every 6 days of the month our wives will at a deep, instinctual, genetic level find us (more) repelling and be driven to betray us with random men simply because they are more flanged than us, taller than us, or more psychopathic DOM.

Seriously. Imagine if every guy that was sub 9/10, 6'6" ,250lb ripped, DOM, mixed race or white (but not nerdic) Chad knew with our experimentally confirmed data that they were subhuman to every woman they met. civilization would collapse. Society runs on delusions. Delusions of equality, delusions of love, delusions of conpensation or making up for the cards you weren't dealt. But a king can never beat a flush. Not even close.

Height can never make up for FACE. Face can never make up for RACE. And nothing can make up for HAIR. A ripped manly body will NOT make up for being a manlet.

It's game over. There's a reason everyone reacts negatively to the red pill. It's a one way ticket to the abyss.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Thank you very much. I just read that 1:37 in the morning:feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I was hoping for a petition to legalize euthanasia. Disappointed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, ChoSeungHui and nausea
under

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
it's true. Ethnics will be put in labor camps where they will be worked to death