Signs are bullshit. jfl at believing in anything besides the blackpill

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I remember when i came back from netherlands, first person i saw was my oneitis and i thought that was a good sign. Then, a week, later, i told my father i was going out and he said "I hope you are not wasting your time with that slut (oneitis) again". It means something, i thought, of course it didnt, it was a cope.

And when my oneitis graduated, on the day, even though i didnt know the date, i could sense something was different (i m actually a psychic). Even the sky had a weird color, i thought it was over yet here i am posting about her again and hating my life.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
based dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Demir and Oggiemane
Ok.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” Matthew 19:4-6

• +1
Reactions: nausea
‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” Matthew 19:4-6
Your previous post suggests that one gives their parents to the oneitis’ parents in exchange for the oneitis

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Your previous post suggests that one gives their parents to the oneitis’ parents in exchange for the oneitis

im just more poetic than you

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 1476
religion is larp, spirituality is larp, psychics is larp
high T father

religion is larp, spirituality is larp, psychics is larp

psychic is legit. i have "sensed" things that would be impossible to guess

high T father

more like overportective low t father lol. my destiny is to die from oneitis induced health complication

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thushespokeofit, Demir and pisslord
schizotypal thread