Skin care scientists help

Zeus

Zeus

God
I am going to buy this derma roller

If I notice a difference I might pull the trigger on a DR PEn

QUESTION: WHAT CREAM AND SERUM SHOULD I USE FOR ACNE?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
For acne, look into products that contain ingredients such as centalla asiatica. A routine would be a BHA, like Paula's choice salycilic acid 2%, which unclogs pores and gets rid of blackheads. Blackheads are oxidised acne btw, which is why salycilic acid is important to get rid of em. Afterwards for hydrating (as I'm assuming your skin is dry, and a BHA is drying anyway) use Pyunkang Yul toner, could do 2-3 layers for starters then increase if needed. Dr Jart cica balm as a cream treatment after the toner step, then a more occlusive cream, again which contains soothing ingredients like green tea, aloe or madecasoside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
For acne, look into products that contain ingredients such as centalla asiatica. A routine would be a BHA, like Paula's choice salycilic acid 2%, which unclogs pores and gets rid of blackheads. Blackheads are oxidised acne btw, which is why salycilic acid is important to get rid of em. Afterwards for hydrating (as I'm assuming your skin is dry, and a BHA is drying anyway) use Pyunkang Yul toner, could do 2-3 layers for starters then increase if needed. Dr Jart cica balm as a cream treatment after the toner step, then a more occlusive cream, again which contains soothing ingredients like green tea, aloe or madecasoside.
Wait wait.
So after I do the derma roller I use this:

Then this for hydration?

Don't I need a numbing creme or a serum to put when I use the roller?

• +1
Wait wait.
So after I do the derma roller I use this:

Then this for hydration?

Don't I need a numbing creme or a serum to put when I use the roller?
No need for numbing cream so long as you don't go above 1.0mm

No need for numbing cream so long as you don't go above 1.0mm
Oh alright, if I go 1.5 mm does that mean it will also get rid of "deep acne"? I am a complete idiot of this subject even though Ive read about it before

Btw any cheaper options, I don't want to dive in deep and in the end its uselles

• +1
Oh alright, if I go 1.5 mm does that mean it will also get rid of "deep acne"? I am a complete idiot of this subject even though Ive read about it before
It should, yes. The higher the mm is, the less you have to do it to avoid irritation and further damaging your skin. But i'm not an expert in this, so someone else can chime in.

Btw any cheaper options, I don't want to dive in deep and in the end its uselles
I'd say the things you should get in order of important are 1.pH balanced cleanser
2. Moisturiser 3. Sunscreen. Afterwards you can add other things, but you should get down those basics before getting into dermarolling IMHO.
If you wanna order skincare products I listed, you can use yesstyle.com for fast shipping, or ebay for slower shipping but cheaper products. If you end up using yesstyle, use my referall code https://www.yesstyle.com/en/home.html?rco=2KTXEN

t. JEW

It should, yes. The higher the mm is, the less you have to do it to avoid irritation and further damaging your skin. But i'm not an expert in this, so someone else can chime in.

I'd say the things you should get in order of important are 1.pH balanced cleanser
2. Moisturiser 3. Sunscreen. Afterwards you can add other things, but you should get down those basics before getting into dermarolling IMHO.
If you wanna order skincare products I listed, you can use yesstyle.com for fast shipping, or ebay for slower shipping but cheaper products. If you end up using yesstyle, use my referall code https://www.yesstyle.com/en/home.html?rco=2KTXEN

t. JEW
I live in the UK.

JFL if you think Ill use that site, I got Amazon prime! I have the SPEEEEEEED

Any good PH balancers? I cant find the ones recommended in https://simpleskincarescience.com/ph-acid-mantle/ on amazon.co.uk

Is this good enough? It has 700 reviews so ppl are buying it

I live in the UK.

JFL if you think Ill use that site, I got Amazon prime! I have the SPEEEEEEED

Any good PH balancers? I cant find the ones recommended in https://simpleskincarescience.com/ph-acid-mantle/ on amazon.co.uk
Amazon doesn't have all that many options, and they tend to sell it for more than other websites.
This is a pH balancing toner, although if you're cleanser is around 4.5-5.5 pH you shouldnt need it.

Watch James Welsh skincare videos on YouTube and look into "The Ordinary". This stuff is very cheap and it works.

• +1
Yo bro, I have that derma roller, legit the same one you want to get.

What you tryna know?

Yo bro, I have that derma roller, legit the same one you want to get.

What you tryna know?
I want to get rid of acne. Here is a google example.
766x415_Boil_vs_Pimple_0.jpg

I have a bit more than that but it should give you a good idea, I am sufferin from acne for some reason and right when its calming down I break out again.

What do I need to prep the thing? Or what do you use?

I have a bit more than that but it should give you a good idea, I am sufferin from acne for some reason and right when its calming down I break out again.

NONAGELAB DERMA ROLLER NEEDLE SKIN & FACE KIT

but you shouldnt take my word for it, and ask someone who has faced bigger problems. I had only slightly on my forehead.

This was also a while back.

@ElliotRodgerJr
So.

I dip the roller into alcohol for 6 minutes.
I wash my face with water apply Paula's Choice BHA thingy then what? I need a step by step guide since I am a dumb fuck.
fuck link

oops : http://nonagelab.com/derma-roller/

i thought it would redirect you to buy, but here is the link you can go through the website with.

its better off if you ask someone who has faced bigger problems.
I don't get it? You want me to buy a derma roller?

step 1:
Take accutane.

Step 2:
Exfoliate with a gel/liquid peel
Cleanse with a gentle/sensitive cleanser
Apply serum/moisturiser
Do this AM/PM in that exact order

Step 3:
Clean diet. Most of the food you eat should be home cooked.

I dip the roller into alcohol for 6 minutes.
I wash my face with water apply Paula's Choice BHA thingy then what? I need a step by step guide since I am a dumb fuck.
Cleanse face, apply BHA, use the dermarollER, hydrate with a toner, apply cica balm, apply oclussive cream.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
Cleanse face, apply BHA, use the dermarollER, hydrate with a toner, apply cica balm, apply oclussive cream.
Already own a cleanser, ordered BHA, Dermaroller and Toner.
Idk about the other ones probably going to pick them up tommorow

Already own a cleanser, ordered BHA, Dermaroller and Toner.
Idk about the other ones probably going to pick them up tommorow
Just don't forget to patch test each of them separately for one-two weeks.

Fuarkk acne on girls is so hot as long as they have some tan and it's mild