Skincare is a scam

j05

j05

undereye support is everything
Think about our ancestors who bathed in mud and went hunting and were dirty 24/7 yet had completely clear skin without products. Where was their acne? Nowhere to be seen.

You do not need skincare products. The skincare industry fills their products with multiple ingredients to make your skin worse so you keep coming back for more.

You especially do not need sunscreen. Sun is natural and giving your skin sunlight without blocking it with harmful SPF creams is ideal for glowing skin complexion.

The only things you need for skin is- a water filter to filter out chlorine and other harmful contaminants from the water and a moisturiser with very few ingredients/beef tallow. You can also use a washcloth to gently exfoliate dead skin from your face.

BOTB ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed, russiancelreturns, Clown Show and 2 others
yo bro, i’m inside your walls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and j05
Think about our ancestors who bathed in mud and went hunting and were dirty 24/7 yet had completely clear skin without products. Where was their acne? Nowhere to be seen.

You do not need skincare products. The skincare industry fills their products with multiple ingredients to make your skin worse so you keep coming back for more.

You especially do not need sunscreen. Sun is natural and giving your skin sunlight without blocking it with harmful SPF creams is ideal for glowing skin complexion.

The only things you need for skin is- a water filter to filter out chlorine and other harmful contaminants from the water and a moisturiser with very few ingredients/beef tallow. You can also use a washcloth to gently exfoliate dead skin from your face.

BOTB ASAP
Sunscreen on our body is bad, as long as you don't get sunburn. But it should be used on our face because you will age your skin

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, gribsufer1 and capybar

BOTB ASAP
based, I'll go wash myself with dirt

BOTB ASAP
acne is caused by genetic mutation, in the ancient times humans reproduced at a young age and that produced less genetic mutations because the more age we reproduce more genetics mutations we create.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 29747
Just washed my face with dirt and shit. Warrior type chittt

• +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer
sure dude a ball of hydrogen and helium with a diameter of 865 000 miles is not harmful and natural

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, redmaxx and gribsufer1
i dont think the sun is harmful but it does age your skin, cavemen didnt care anout that did they? we fuckers do so...

im gonna smear dirt on my face to get clear skin:feelsahh:

And how do you know our ancestors who bathed in mud had clear skin? Lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Luh?nn? and Detective
Its not cope

All we got was their bones brah 🤣

But I agree regardless

Where was their acne?
They had better problems with wounds, stitches everywhere and scars to even care about some yellow pus coming out of their epidermis. Hence acnes might not be found in your ancient scripts.

We live in the modern world surrounded by chemically polluted air, chemically filtered water and chemically infected grains for food. So these might all result to acne which should be treated chemically too. Not the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, redmaxx, Ahura and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 49008
Yeah, lemme go grab my mud mask and shit cleanser, JFL.

Stop coping, bro. Grab the Tretinoin and sunscreen and go apply them.

Acne is purely about diet. Don't eat anything inflammatory (mostly sugar), and whatever makes you breakout. Ideally a carnivore diet but poorfags like me can't afford that. Your ancestors had acne too.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and j05
Me when this african tribe rubs cow dung on their face and has clear skin

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Deleted member 49130
Cope

Acne is about genetics and your endocrine systems :blackpill:
Acne u get from hormones is nothing and will fade away if you control Ur diet.

You're right about the sun but no skincare products do not make your skin worse lol (except sunscreen) sure our ancestors didn't use skincare products but they didn't have the same hormone disrupters, diets, etc as modern people either. They also didn't live very long to experience aging and deterioration of collagen.

If you think you can live like people in the past, then throw away your electronics and go life in the woods

That's naturalist bullshit with no science to back it up. Carnivorism/Sverigism/Aajonusism/Peatarianism made me unhealthy.

Beef tallow? Seriously? If it's not one extreme from having chemicals and oils it's the other, with animal fat. Mirin cholesterol and acnemaxxing. I always wanted to be an Ankylosaurus.

Mudmaxxing is legit

In one simple word : No

You don't know if our ancestors didn't have acne. Did you see them in person?

Read my thread on tallow