Slay thread: fucking insane!!!!!

I forgot to say this bitch told me she was masturbating to herself before I came over fantasising me fucking her:lul:

This shit has ruined me in a way how tf can I take a foid seriously after this?

Another day another larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, autistic_tendencies, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
I feel like a fucking god right now tbh
Don’t take shit for granted. You might feel and think you’re God. But just wait until he takes everything away from you. God gave you thus to see if you are worthy of not being an incel anymore. Stay humble, or be humbled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and WishIwasChico
Kidding bro good job

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Don’t take shit for granted. You might feel and think you’re God. But just wait until he takes everything away from you. God gave you thus to see if you are worthy of not being an incel anymore. Stay humble, or be humbled.
Nigga what

How long is your penis?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and TechnoBoss
Bro
How fucking good looking are you
The best looking guy I’ve ever seen irl was a friend of mine doesn’t even get the same treatment as you do

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Bozoogway and WishIwasChico
Bro
How fucking good looking are
The best looking guy I’ve ever seen irl was a friend of mine doesn’t even get the same treatment as you do
MTN imo and idk bro normally they will fuck and it will be good but not like let me do anal and shit. This shit has destroyed me tbh, I’ll never take a women seriously again after this.

Sometimes you read shit like ‘Chad can do this…’ like fuck her anal etc first date and I didn’t believe it but now after last night. Fuck bro.

I will never take a foid on a date in my life after last night wtf. I told @the BULL all along they are just terra whores if you make the cut, but he doesn’t so copes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Bozoogway
Nigga what
Instead of thanking God, worshipping/serving him, instead you feel like you’re God, as if anybody couldve went from incel getting no slays to starting to fuck athletes and non NT QTs. You think that just happened by chance?

dont let your amygdala screw you over, you’ll end up insane like @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, nofap and WishIwasChico
Bro I know I fucked her and shit but man it’s fucking depressing women are like this. She told me she will just fuck me and didn’t care about LTR yet on here profile she has LTR only and looking for dates and shit.

Imagine the guys she will use for dates. So shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, aesthetic beauty and nofap
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 51465 and WishIwasChico
Bro I know I fucked her and shit but man it’s fucking depressing women are like this. She told me she will just fuck me and didn’t care about LTR yet on here profile she has LTR only and looking for dates and shit.

Imagine the guys she will use for dates. So shit tbh
Not so fun huh? Meaningless sex or mutual masturbation with somebody you’re starting to develop a dislike/hatred for.

Nigga cant you answer 1 single fucking question, fuck you
16 cm. Girth is like 13 cm. That was my max, I masturbate to much so the bloodstream has decreased to 13-14 length and 11 cm girth. I will stop fapping again

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
16 cm. Girth is like 13 cm. That was my max, I masturbate to much so the bloodstream has decreased to 13-14 length and 11 cm girth. I will stop fapping again
Does fapping really decrease that much size? Lifefuel to go on nofap

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Bozoogway
Indeed , a man should keeps his blessings to himself

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Sounds like a dream

• +1
Bragging is law
Dopamine is healthy
Roses are red violets are blue
Why did you kill schery btw?
Screenshot 20231211 164513 Discord

He is alive

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51465 and Bozoogway
outslayed by the bull btw x

• JFL
Does fapping really decrease that much size? Lifefuel to go on nofap
It doesn’t decrease uour size but your erection quality. I went 2 weeks without jerking off then decided to do degenerate haram things when horny. Went on omegle and showed bitches my dick. A girl told me ‘I feel bad for the girl you’ll have sex with’ because it got SO BIG compared to how it is now.

Dont fap man. It’s not worth it

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
MTN imo and idk bro normally they will fuck and it will be good but not like let me do anal and shit. This shit has destroyed me tbh, I’ll never take a women seriously again after this.

Sometimes you read shit like ‘Chad can do this…’ like fuck her anal etc first date and I didn’t believe it but now after last night. Fuck bro.

I will never take a foid on a date in my life after last night wtf. I told @the BULL all along they are just terra whores if you make the cut, but he doesn’t so copes
No way you’re even close to being mtn, actual mid tier normies dont slay shit. You might be the best lookin guy in your city since you get that kind of treatment and matches and shit. My chad mate who’s easily the best looking guy I’ve ever seen doesn’t even get that treatment man and i live in one of the biggest cities in a north Western European country and i go to the city center daily and go out every weekend. You must be a extremely gl irl don’t let these jealous incel on this shit site fool you

Why do you even care just pump and dump them and enjoy it while it lasts

• Love it
No way you’re even close to being mtn, actual mid tier normies dont slay shit. You might be the best lookin guy in your city since you get that kind of treatment and matches and shit. My chad mate who’s easily the best looking guy I’ve ever seen doesn’t even get that treatment man and i live in one of the biggest cities in a north Western European country and i go to the city center daily and go out every weekend. You must be a extremely gl irl don’t let these jealous incel on this shit site fool you

Why do you even care just pump and dump them and enjoy it while it lasts
He doesn't look like a chad I promise u
He looks like a normal guy with a decent jaw

• +1
He doesn't look like a chad I promise u
He looks like a normal guy with a decent jaw
A normal guy with a decent jaw doesn’t have 1000s of matches and slays multiples times a week. Or he has ideal female gaze looks

• Love it
A normal guy with a decent jaw doesn’t have 1000s of matches and slays multiples times a week. Or he has ideal female gaze looks
Lol I saw him. That's what he looks like. He doesn't have this great eye area midface or nothing. His eyes are kinda droopy too. He doesn't look like a chad or even like a harmony chad like chico or something. You'd be surprised lol. He doesn't even look remotely close to any tiktok slayers kek

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Lol I saw him. That's what he looks like. He doesn't have this great eye area midface or nothing. His eyes are kinda droopy too. He doesn't look like a chad or even like a harmony chad like chico or something. You'd be surprised lol. He doesn't even look remotely close to any tiktok slayers kek
Then he’s proof that us faggots don’t have a clue or understanding about what’s attractive too women and that we all are just a bunch of dumb incels

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Then he’s proof that us faggots don’t have a clue or understanding about what’s attractive too women and that we all are just a bunch of dumb incels
Na like it's due to phenotype and alot of guys here are just ugly lol. Like even a mediocre pretty boy like sergi is a mogger in appeal but he himself is like one of the lowest tier prettyboys. The thing is that they basically all do amazing. A decent looking white dude with a jaw has alot of options. If you go on dating apps. Most white giysvhave like negative facial harmony, worse than mine and people here say I look funny. When you're white and actually like 4.5psl without looking retarded you're a slayer. Other people cope due to being brown or ethnic which requires being like 5.5psl to slay lol

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
literally what i said lol & a guy in here told me im retarded and that hes equal to arvid in psl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Na like it's due to phenotype and alot of guys here are just ugly lol. Like even a mediocre pretty boy like sergi is a mogger in appeal but he himself is like one of the lowest tier prettyboys. The thing is that they basically all do amazing. A decent looking white dude with a jaw has alot of options. If you go on dating apps. Most white giysvhave like negative facial harmony, worse than mine and people here say I look funny. When you're white and actually like 4.5psl without looking retarded you're a slayer. Other people cope due to being brown or ethnic which requires being like 5.5psl to slay lol
Still his results are insane you have to admit that. I refuse to believe that he is anything less than chadlite.

WishiwasChico could you pm me pictures bro? I swear i wont share and i don’t have years of autistic ideal psl standards as exposure so can confirm you’re nothing less than a chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Still his results are insane you have to admit that. I refuse to believe that has anything less than chadlite.

WishiwasChico could you pm me pictures bro? I swear i wont share and i don’t have years of autistic ideal psl standards as exposure so can confirm you’re nothing less than a chad
Dm

And some cuck will take her to the movies just for a kiss to the cheek :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Its only admirable to fuck virgins and models

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Bruh can i just see how u look like lol, so fckn curious

Last girl I piped from hinge also let me do anal, couldn’t get my dick hard enough to stick it in tho.

Mirin Bhai this is proper lifefuel😍

• Love it
Anal on first date mogs if she has a clean ass

Same description but ok. What’s happening with that girl? Are u not gonna ltr her?
Why would he? When you have options and multiple girls just keep it casual
I ghosted her she wanted ltr and to take her on a ‘muh date’ jfl at doing dates
Mean

• +1
did she agree to a ons without a date first? every girl i match with wants to go eat or something but im too aspie to have a succesful date so i dont even bother, how did you do it?

• JFL
Mirin'

Reminds me of the girl I dated in April. Absolutely perfect first-date, went from a boring wine-date in the city-centre, to clubbing till 8AM in the morning in random techno-clubs in a city I have never been in. And then sleeping/fucking at her place.

But afterwards I realized I never really enjoyed much of it because I am mentally ill asf or something.
Got more dopamine from bragging about it to my friends and on here, than from the actual date itself. And ended up ghosting her.

Strange shit isn't it. But I hope ur doing better than me.
That was probably relationship material right there or I’m thinking it was the hqnp stacelite.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini
did she agree to a ons without a date first? every girl i match with wants to go eat or something but im too aspie to have a succesful date so i dont even bother, how did you do it?
It’s over

u shouldve asked waht her bc was 4fun. if she talks like that she's probably had well over 10,000 cocks before you lol, including nigger dick Xd

Last edited:
  • JFL
u shouldve asked waht her bc was 4fun. if she talks like that she's probably had 10,000 cocks before you lol, including nigger dick Xd
Like all women tbh