Slay thread: fucking insane!!!!!

Honestly if your not roided financebro pheno no point of taking women on dates they've all rode the WishIwasChico carousel

What is your bodycount rn?

Ok so I get there and swear to fucking god she’s standing outside her door wearing a red like sexy dress and like shoes I was alike ‘what!!!’ This bitch dressed up all sexy for me fucking insane!!! Chad treatment…

Anyways, I get there to her and she’s like ‘you like my outfit?’ I’m like ‘ye’ close the door and as we’re walking up the stairs slap her arse. She’s like ‘I’m so glad hehe’
View attachment 2602431

Get to her room, immediately go over and kiss her, we make out for like 5-10 minutes then I say ‘get on your knees for me’

And holy shit bros, best head ever is all I’ll say she wasn’t lying when:
View attachment 2602429

Face fucked her she gave me the eyes and everything insane…
Then I fucked her against her wardrobe and broke the door, then on her desk then on her bed. Then she sucked me again. Then fucked more.

Anyways here’s the insane part! She’s like ‘you can do whatever you want to me’ so I’m like ‘oh ye? Anal?’
This bitch goes ‘anything for you’ so I fuck this bitch in the ass wtf!!!!! I legit fuck her ass so hard it’s crazy and she still goes down on me after that wtf!
We fucked for 3 hours non stop about 5 times I took MT2 so I was always hard and delay spray to last long. Sometimes fucking her pussy and then her ass she didn’t care she literally was down for anything!!
She went down on me so many times literally whenever I said. Best sex of my life I got legit Chad treatment.

She said she’s looking for an LTR but said she doesn’t care if I just want sex she will just have sex with me it if that’s all I want. She wants to please me so bad. She said I can have her all to myself whenever I want wherever, wtf

View attachment 2602438

Brutal part is this:
View attachment 2602433
View attachment 2602434

She was extremely nerd and liked going to the library and reading and shit. Fucking insane!!!

Here’s the bumble chat for proof:
View attachment 2602439
View attachment 2602440

Fucking insane I feel like a god! @tombradylover @Sprinkles @PseudoMaxxer @incelmogger
Psychopathy
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, WishIwasChico and the MOUSE
yo, DM me a pic of her, I'm intrigued

@tristan18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Crazy bhai motivation to accend more

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Average modern women behavior nothing new i can return jerking my cock with my feet.

Ok so I get there and swear to fucking god she’s standing outside her door wearing a red like sexy dress and like shoes I was alike ‘what!!!’ This bitch dressed up all sexy for me fucking insane!!! Chad treatment…

Anyways, I get there to her and she’s like ‘you like my outfit?’ I’m like ‘ye’ close the door and as we’re walking up the stairs slap her arse. She’s like ‘I’m so glad hehe’
View attachment 2602431

Get to her room, immediately go over and kiss her, we make out for like 5-10 minutes then I say ‘get on your knees for me’

And holy shit bros, best head ever is all I’ll say she wasn’t lying when:
View attachment 2602429

Face fucked her she gave me the eyes and everything insane…
Then I fucked her against her wardrobe and broke the door, then on her desk then on her bed. Then she sucked me again. Then fucked more.

Anyways here’s the insane part! She’s like ‘you can do whatever you want to me’ so I’m like ‘oh ye? Anal?’
This bitch goes ‘anything for you’ so I fuck this bitch in the ass wtf!!!!! I legit fuck her ass so hard it’s crazy and she still goes down on me after that wtf!
We fucked for 3 hours non stop about 5 times I took MT2 so I was always hard and delay spray to last long. Sometimes fucking her pussy and then her ass she didn’t care she literally was down for anything!!
She went down on me so many times literally whenever I said. Best sex of my life I got legit Chad treatment.

She said she’s looking for an LTR but said she doesn’t care if I just want sex she will just have sex with me it if that’s all I want. She wants to please me so bad. She said I can have her all to myself whenever I want wherever, wtf

View attachment 2602438

Brutal part is this:
View attachment 2602433
View attachment 2602434

She was extremely nerd and liked going to the library and reading and shit. Fucking insane!!!

Here’s the bumble chat for proof:
View attachment 2602439
View attachment 2602440

Fucking insane I feel like a god! @tombradylover @Sprinkles @PseudoMaxxer @incelmogger
Another day
Another stud post mirin