Sleep deprivation

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
How much of a looksmin is chronic sleep deprivation. I’m talking about getting max 6 hours of low quality sleep per night. Does it affect the eye are noticeable, and what other effects does it have? Any tips on how to fix my insomnia would be highly appreciated. I’m struggling with insomnia for almost all my life.

The lack of sleep makes me depressed, lazy& unmotivated, tired (water).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU and JizzFarmer
mf just go to sleep?
just lay down and sleep

• +1
Reactions: prag, Deleted member 34058 and Pope Urban ll
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and IMOGYOU
The best method I’ve found is to stay up all night. Get through the next day on a ton of caffeine and then sleep at a normal time. It’s mentally difficult but instantly fixes it.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and funkyflamingo
The best method I’ve found is to stay up all night. Get through the next day on a ton of caffeine and then sleep at a normal time. It’s mentally difficult but instantly fixes it.
Brutal method. My neighbors are also annoying as fuck, their children always wake me up in the morning, which causes me to not fall asleep after.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
No thats pure hell

20 hours no sleep cortisol is already through the fucking roof

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
No thats pure hell

20 hours no sleep cortisol is already through the fucking roof
Lack of sleep also bloats your face, combined with high stress levels= death sentence. Especially for those who are not 10% bodyfat and have a below average bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Lack of sleep also bloats your face, combined with high stress levels= death sentence. Especially for those who are not 10% bodyfat and have a below average bone structure.
ive tried the staying up method and its so awful

you feel dirty and disgusting and literally everything annoys you

its horrible, best way is to just get like 5 hours so u can sleep earlier, no need to stay up as ur sleep will be trying to recover for months from it

ive tried the staying up method and its so awful

you feel dirty and disgusting and literally everything annoys you

its horrible, best way is to just get like 5 hours so u can sleep earlier, no need to stay up as ur sleep will be trying to recover for months from it
I have to recover for years🤣

I have to recover for years🤣
have you tried melatonin?

its possible it affects you pineal gland negatively but i can sleep at any time when i take it

you should get some and try to sleep earlier

How much of a looksmin is chronic sleep deprivation. I’m talking about getting max 6 hours of low quality sleep per night. Does it affect the eye are noticeable, and what other effects does it have? Any tips on how to fix my insomnia would be highly appreciated. I’m struggling with insomnia for almost all my life.

The lack of sleep makes me depressed, lazy& unmotivated, tired (water).
I used to have this it was becuasr of all the supplements I was taking I reconnected for you to fix your sleep read the threads in botb they really help

I used to have this it was becuasr of all the supplements I was taking I reconnected for you to fix your sleep read the threads in botb they really help
Which supplements. I only take vitamin d, magnesium and pre workout (total war) which contains around 400 mg caffeine.

Which supplements. I only take vitamin d, magnesium and pre workout (total war) which contains around 400 mg caffeine.
Yeah I was taking like 20 that should be fine just make sure you don’t take pre too late into the day taking caffeine past 12 pm can mess up ur sleep, you could always cycle melotonan or look in other things to help you sleep like I said botb has great threads on sleep Maxxing

Yeah I was taking like 20 that should be fine just make sure you don’t take pre too late into the day taking caffeine past 12 pm can mess up ur sleep, you could always cycle melotonan or look in other things to help you sleep like I said botb has great threads on sleep Maxxing
Did you ascend once you fixed your sleep?

Try some sleeping medication and meditation. It helps reduce cortisol

Also avoid caffeine if you're prone to insomnia

Lack of sleep will fuck you up big time including looks. OP you might have sleep apnea, often people with that also experience insomnia and poor sleep quality. It will fuck you over long term if you don’t fix it

have you tried melatonin?

its possible it affects you pineal gland negatively but i can sleep at any time when i take it

you should get some and try to sleep earlier
How would it negatively affect the pineal gland?