SMILE LINES/NASOLABIAL FOLDS CUZ OF BRACES

A

andrkki

Iron
got braces in september and since then i observed i slowly got nasolabial folds and now i look like a grandpa.i hate it sm and i wonder if the braces did them?i had smile lines before but very unnoticeable only when i was high bf .if the braces caused them they re going to disappear???another thing its that i eat little meat bcs of braces and i dont get enough protein.it’s possible for my cheeks muscles to not be strong enough and kinda hang in order to create smile lines?

Oh they recessing you goooood. Everything going according to plan from the cuck orthos POV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 33579, temporomandibular32 and 6 others
got braces in september and since then i observed i slowly got nasolabial folds and now i look like a grandpa.i hate it sm and i wonder if the braces did them?i had smile lines before but very unnoticeable only when i was high bf .if the braces caused them they re going to disappear???another thing its that i eat little meat bcs of braces and i dont get enough protein.it’s possible for my cheeks muscles to not be strong enough and kinda hang in order to create smile lines?
Is easy to get ride of those nasofolds

Spit out the braces

pull out your braces theres bugs crawling under them as we speak

start thumbpulling like your life depends on it once you get the braces out, you can even out your nasolabial folds if you pull your maxilla forward

start thumbpulling like your life depends on it once you get the braces out, you can even out your nasolabial folds if you pull your maxilla forward
my maxilla is forward alr