So many chink subhumans have gfs and yet I have nothing

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
So I am on slaycation in Singapore rn and it's been decent, I mog 99% of people here heightwise and only seen 2 dudes taller than me (German slayers). One thing I have observed are there are so many subhuman Asians with decent looking gfs. I mog these niggas to the grave facially and height wise and yet I have no gf and they do? I don't want to do ONS anymore as it's just boring and unsatisfying. How tf I can get a Chinese/Korean girlfriend? Whenever I walk past a couple here they look scared to death of me but I also have noticed asian foids here mirin me but I am way too shy to do anything. I'm too shy to approach, I have 0 female social circle, dating apps are decent but even then it's still shit. What do I do? Should I just man up and approach a foid I find cute? I really want a Chinese or Korean girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, lil truecel and Moggie
i'm sub subhuman I guess

You're striking out on the dating apps even in Singapore?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Moggie
You're striking out on the dating apps even in Singapore?
Wdym? Its decent here but it's a very conservative place. Most are looking for relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
i'm sub subhuman I guess
I've seen guys that look similar to you with gfs here bruh. I think I am extremely intimidating to the locals

Wdym? Its decent here but it's a very conservative place. Most are looking for relationship
If you're just on vacation then yeah it's a problem. Since the most you can really get on a vacation is a fling. And if the women are not interested in a summer fling, then you are shit out of luck

• +1
they are betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Rasputin
Singapore is no Bangkok women there will not want to fall over themselves to start dating a foreigner due to greencardmax, Singaporian women are probs wealthier than you, flings are probably the best you can get unless you decide to stay in Singapore in a more permanent way.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17829
they are betabuxxing
Yeah probably. I see a lot of guys that would be rated borderline true cel with cute Chinese girls at the bars but the dude is probably paying for it all

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Yeah probably. I see a lot of guys that would be rated borderline true cel with cute Chinese girls at the bars but the dude is probably paying for it all
Asian beauty standards are about soft features and not bones

• +1
Reactions: bleksandre
So I am on slaycation in Singapore rn and it's been decent, I mog 99% of people here heightwise and only seen 2 dudes taller than me (German slayers). One thing I have observed are there are so many subhuman Asians with decent looking gfs. I mog these niggas to the grave facially and height wise and yet I have no gf and they do? I don't want to do ONS anymore as it's just boring and unsatisfying. How tf I can get a Chinese/Korean girlfriend? Whenever I walk past a couple here they look scared to death of me but I also have noticed asian foids here mirin me but I am way too shy to do anything. I'm too shy to approach, I have 0 female social circle, dating apps are decent but even then it's still shit. What do I do? Should I just man up and approach a foid I find cute? I really want a Chinese or Korean girlfriend
Are you actually Scottish or do you just like the movie Braveheart?

Asian beauty standards are about soft features and not bones
They don't look like kpop stars, they look like your typical asian nerd phenotype.

• +1
Where are you from in Scotland? I'm Scottish too. Surprised as most Scots don't like Braveheart haha
Edinburgh

• +1
I suppose it's life fuel for my asian brothers if you can move to a asian country. I've seen a lot of couples with a fat dude, shorter guy than the girl and they were mostly LTN facially. I guess most people here meet via social circle and just get together that way. Over for me as I have no female circle

• +1
i'm sub subhuman I guess
You mog

jsut stop joking: just call it what it is: a dead living being deformed corpse
You are a disfigured grotesque mutilated string of genetic trash

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
Singapore is no Bangkok women there will not want to fall over themselves to start dating a foreigner due to greencardmax, Singaporian women are probs wealthier than you, flings are probably the best you can get unless you decide to stay in Singapore in a more permanent way.
but the main part about bangkok women liking whites is cos whites height, face, dick size, race, colouring mog asians to death. only a small % is greencard and wealth. this is a blackpill forum remember?

• +1
but the main part about bangkok women liking whites is cos whites height, face, dick size, race, colouring mog asians to death. only a small % is greencard and wealth. this is a blackpill forum remember?
Maybe the difference between Singapore and other SEA is that Singapore has more east asians rather than south east asians? The point was that even though op mogs he is having way less success in Singapore than he would have in Thailand despite both countries being Asian and op having white halo, was just trying to find an explanation.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17829
Maybe the difference between Singapore and other SEA is that Singapore has more east asians rather than south east asians? The point was that even though op mogs he is having way less success in Singapore than he would have in Thailand despite both countries being Asian and op having white halo, was just trying to find an explanation.
i wonder why its so much more difficult

because east asians look arguable worse and more nerdy than SEA guys. East asians are just slightly taller by 2 inches

or maybe the culture of the place, maybe u guys were right about the culture of the place being more conservative whereas thailand is just crazy sex culture and hes only there for holiday so not LTR material

• +1
i wonder why its so much more difficult

because east asians look arguable worse and more nerdy than SEA guys. East asians are just slightly taller by 2 inches

or maybe the culture of the place, maybe u guys were right about the culture of the place being more conservative whereas thailand is just crazy sex culture and hes only there for holiday so not LTR material
Wealth and westernisation aswell? Singapore is more like Japan and South Korea, I was going to argue fertility rates are important to access how sex-crazed each country is but Thailand only has a fertility rate of 1.5 so that cant be it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
just be low inhib and approach females

females get horny then they fuck @btsgangruling @Octillionaire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 16369
@raterater fucks while you rot incel

I've seen guys that look similar to you with gfs here bruh. I think I am extremely intimidating to the locals
Lmao oofie doofie is legit?