So with all the looksmaxxing science, is frame really impossible to improve?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
The only thing I've heard is "work out your shoulder muscles," which can only do so much. Is there any thing you can do for frame at all? I'm 24 so I'm guessing my frame is set as it is. I have average frame according to stats. But my posture is shit. Does posturemaxxing help frame or is that more a height thing?

Also frame, fix your rounded shoulders and scapular winging

there is clavicle lengthening surgery, or you might just wanna blast t and hgh and you may have a chance of developing wider shoulders, since the clavicles' growth plates are the last to close in your skeleton. wide hips aren't a death sentence in themselves as long as your shoulders are wider than them, you just gotta have broad clavicles and you're good to go

there is clavicle lengthening surgery, or you might just wanna blast t and hgh and you may have a chance of developing wider shoulders, since the clavicles' growth plates are the last to close in your skeleton. wide hips aren't a death sentence in themselves as long as your shoulders are wider than them, you just gotta have broad clavicles and you're good to go

Wide hips is always a death sentence. Look at lorss

Also frame, fix your rounded shoulders and scapular winging

scapular winging?

clavicle lenghtenong surgery? how much that shit cost?

also don't fall for the gymcelling cope, shoulder width is 100% frame, exercising your shoulders will only make them more rounded, the width gain from It is quite insignificant unless you're lifting really heavy
Wide hips is always a death sentence. Look at lorss
i know this is a retarded argument, but gandy also has birthing hips
clavicle lenghtenong surgery? how much that shit cost?
yes, it's basically distraction osteogenesis made on your clavicles. the mechanism is the same as leg lengthening surgery, but obviously it's much less extreme. i don't know who performs It and how much It costs though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Steroid max

B812599edd1e66e558e2f73f0813215e 535031845ac4e0e41a67ccd27dd14391

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth