Socializing with women is too blackpilling.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
All I hear from them is non-stop stories of how guys are giving them iois, approaching them, sending them messages,inviting them to places, etc.

Not even chad gets this treatment from average women. But every average young woman will get this treatment

How to compete? I can't.

I can't date a woman that has more dating-options than me. Aka having any options at all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25223, dracosondracos, p0lishsubhuman and 54 others
You can't compete as a htn (hindu tier normie) @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, RecessedChinCel, try2beme and 10 others
All I hear from them is non-stop stories of how guys are giving them iois, approaching them, sending them messages,inviting them to places, etc.

Not even chad gets this treatment from average women. But every average young woman will get this treatment

How to compete? I can't.

I can't date a woman that has more dating-options than me. Aka having any options at all.

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, rand anon, stevielake and 27 others
Most brutal thing is that these women make fun of like 80-90% of the ioi's/approaches they get.

'The guy was creepy, looked old, was ugly, was bald. eww know what he said to me? '..' '

so brutal. i will never approach women ever again.
When you do, they talk and laugh about your approach with all their colleagues and friends.

yesterday one girl said how a guy at her gym waited for her and asked to date her, which she declined. She proceeded to show his social-media profile and she + other colleagues started making fun of his looks.

Women are so fucking brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman and 42 others
mgtow for your own mental health

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, ManletBlackcel, rand anon and 6 others
This. Most people here are NT pilled havent ever had female friends or coworkers. They never mention how weird a guy is when they make fun of the guy approaching them always how they look.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman, Danish_Retard and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, poopoohead and MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston have you seen any marijuana gnomes bro i saw one in the forest on a trip

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

How to compete? I can't.

If the women are NOT good looking then why does it matter? Isn't that their own stupidity if you are guaranteed better looking then them.
Good shit. I think he encapsulates me, you, @MoggerGaston perfectly. Brutal when I see insta girls going out on a warm summer's day out to places like Silverstone and you just know their innocent image is full of shit because there's a cock behind that camera in that hotel room. Or my ex, either rotting at home or doing the former.

There's a fine line between taking what women say and what they do seriously. Because most of their chit chat is coping UNTIL it's describing action towards whoever's a halo or failo. Then again, we are talking about a bunch of sly pussies.

Most brutal thing is that these women make fun of like 80-90% of the ioi's/approaches they get.

'The guy was creepy, looked old, was ugly, was bald. eww know what he said to me? '..' '

so brutal. i will never approach women ever again.
When you do, they talk and laugh about your approach with all their colleagues and friends.

yesterday one girl said how a guy at her gym waited for her and asked to date her, which she declined. She proceeded to show his social-media profile and she + other colleagues started making fun of his looks.

Women are so fucking brutal.
I would still encourage you to make them suffer by talking to them, halo or failo. As the rest of the world has done. Ignore invisible boundary bubbles that are more menial than mental gymnastics. It's fun if they feel regret, just as long as you don't have to by not trying.

Was that Danzig?
This. Most people here are NT pilled havent ever had female friends or coworkers. They never mention how weird a guy is when they make fun of the guy approaching them always how they look.
How can you be NTpilled and not ever have female friends/coworkers. That's a choose one scenario.

Last edited:
I will say it again, the biggest curse is us being men

No matter how much you looksmax, ascend, surgeries... No matter how much of a Chad you become, it will never compare to the average woman

Great post btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman and 15 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
I have heard from women that even thought they have a lot of dating options most men treat them like shit. They are struggling to find good man that can see more than just beautiful face. The things is. They want GL MAN that treat them well. Not Ltn that treat women well. Sounds pretty hypocritical.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Azr616, ManletBlackcel and 13 others

How to compete? I can't.

Stop coping

You are incel because you look autistic and weird/low trust, not because you arent a psl6 male model

Most guys 25+ look skinnyfat and balding

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stamaster21, It'snotover, BongMog and 1 other person
Stop coping

You are incel because you look autistic and weird/low trust, not because you arent a psl6 male model

Most guys 25+ look skinnyfat and balding
no idea wtf you are trying to say.

looking weird, low trust and autistic is still my looks. My looks are my issue in life.

I looked the same at 21yo as I do now at 27yo. If anything I got slightly better looking. Again an irrelevant observation.

My hairline has been nw2.5 since 16yo.

• +1
Reactions: Azr616, Vain786, It'snotover and 3 others

How to compete? I can't.

Abolish women's rights
Save our species

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki
Devon larrat if he did drinking competitions instead of arm wrestling
Screenshot 20230513 123545 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Socializing with something that wants to be fucked in every hole by filthy dumb animals is completely worthless.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman and 12 others
no idea wtf you are trying to say.

looking weird, low trust and autistic is still my looks. My looks are my issue in life.

I looked the same at 21yo as I do now at 27yo. If anything I got slightly better looking. Again an irrelevant observation.

My hairline has been nw2.5 since 16yo.
Yes you look like an autist. You look ok PSL wise but you look creepy / low trust. And I assume you have autism since you have no friends

Girls arent getting banged by psl6 male models, thats what im saying. But the guys dont look aspie like you. If you didnt look so weird you could probably pull women

dumpster diving = only way to get commitment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Clown Show, madmofo and 5 others
Yes you look like an autist. You look ok PSL wise but you look creepy / low trust. And I assume you have autism since you have no friends

Girls arent getting banged by psl6 male models, thats what im saying. But the guys dont look aspie like you. If you didnt look so weird you could probably pull women
yes if I looked better I would do better socializing and dating-wise. water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Clown Show, It'snotover and 2 others
u care too much about what these bitches say jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Sub0, risque_dew and 2 others
You think too much about women

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, bloomercel, notrealdanish and 2 others
you need to be blunt and tell her u dont give a fuck unless ur oofy foofy maxxing or some gay shit

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
Cope what? You're a pussy addicted DOG you're far away from being masculine
Yrs I’m pussy addicted. I can’t be cock addicted coz I’m not a fag

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, BongMog, Clown Show and 1 other person
Yrs I’m pussy addicted. I can’t be cock addicted coz I’m not a fag
Try training armwrestling 3 hours a day everyday
IMG 20230513 201853
do you think i have the mental Energy to think about pussy with an arm like this? I like pussy but i'm Just too exhausted to think about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and It'snotover
Cope what? You're a pussy addicted DOG you're far away from being masculine
romantic+social success is intertwined and constitutes a huge part of what life is about.

becoming some autistic retard coping with money, career, some hobby, etc. seems to reduce life quality even further

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 23778, copemaxxeer and 6 others
romantic+social success is intertwined and constitutes a huge part of what life is about.

becoming some autistic retard coping with money, career, some hobby, etc. seems to reduce life quality even further
Then how can i have so High serotonin levels Just with hobbies?

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao

How to compete? I can't.

Tbh it’s morea redpill then blackpill women think about Sex etc more then men. They literally can’t stop talking about men.

What happened to the girl you were dating?

Then how can i have so High serotonin levels Just with hobbies?
my hobby is using drugs which increases serotonin to extreme levels.

easy explanation.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
What happened to the girl you were dating?
I ghosted her cuz there's no way I can compete with her female privilege; dating life + social life.

She showed me her dating apps and instagram messages and it's filled with men showing interest in her. Huge turn-off, I have no interest in competing with 1000 men for 1 girl.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, ManletBlackcel and 11 others
my hobby is using drugs which increases serotonin to extreme levels.

easy explanation.
Same. I smoke weed everyday and train hard everyday. I'm too exhausted to think about what those whores are doing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Sprinkles, risque_dew and 1 other person
Same. I smoke weed everyday and train hard everyday. I'm too exhausted to think about what those whores are doing.
I used mephedrone 3 days in a row. 2 days in a row still felt amazing. 3rd day the effect wasn't that good anymore.

It's brutal that you can't use drugs every single day ngl. Human brain is so fucking useless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dracosondracos, Trilogy, molluskmuncher and 1 other person
I ghosted her cuz there's no way I can compete with her female privilege; dating life + social life.

She showed me her dating apps and instagram messages and it's filled with men showing interest in her. Huge turn-off, I have no interest in competing with 1000 men for 1 girl.
Sigma af if true ngl

whats the point of doing this

its like they go out of their way to humiliate you like ur just another face in the crowd.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, ManletBlackcel, Trilogy and 6 others

I also was in relationship with a girl who would always tell me at the gym everyone looks at me and showing her ex boyfriends it was a huge turnoff I fucked her few times and dumped her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, p0lishsubhuman, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
Sigma af if true ngl
Copewhore

'Hey I am in holland, when will I see you again?'

idk just dont see the point in meeting with a girl that has 93849 options. I'll just be one of her many options, cba.

Dating is impossible as long as women have sexual freedom.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, ManletBlackcel and 8 others
whats the point of doing this

its like they go out of their way to humiliate you like ur just another face in the crowd.
Exactly.

The other 2 girls would do the same. Talking about how easy it is to get men etc.

Extremely unsettling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, thereallegend, madmofo and 1 other person

How to compete? I can't.

How did it go with your HTB date?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston