Socializing with women is too blackpilling.

All I hear from them is non-stop stories of how guys are giving them iois, approaching them, sending them messages,inviting them to places, etc.

Not even chad gets this treatment from average women. But every average young woman will get this treatment

How to compete? I can't.

I can't date a woman that has more dating-options than me. Aka having any options at all.
autism is a curse. even If I was NT I would still be worthless with my look, maybe only fit for being a betabux. its over. may as well bundymax and die in a shootout with the cops (in movie)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, alriodai, copemaxxeer and 4 others
How did it go with your HTB date?
Went well, but she doubted my frauded age multiple times and I had to fraud who I am (NTmaxxing) very hard ngl.

Only positive aspect of the date was that she showed me a few videos/photos of when she was fit (she was somewhat chubby on this date) which was really good because it showed me she was insecure and was trying to impress me with a fitter past version of herself.

But overall she seemed to be confident which is unsettling because it means I stand no chance and she will ditch me at some point anyways. So why bother and invest into this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 16275, Lmao and 3 others
autism is a curse. even If I was NT I would still be worthless with my look, maybe only fit for being a betabux. its over. may as well bundymax and die in a shootout with the cops (in movie)
For most people, autism is the result of shitty-looks.

I know what being NT is like and it's when you feel comfortable and confident. Valued and respected.
Which is a very difficult state to achieve when you are ugly.

Getting a non-autist mental state isn't possible when you don't get any social validation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, alriodai, ManletBlackcel and 10 others
Went well, but she doubted my frauded age multiple times and I had to fraud who I am (NTmaxxing) very hard ngl.

Only positive aspect of the date was that she showed me a few videos/photos of when she was fit (she was somewhat chubby on this date) which was really good because it showed me she was insecure and was trying to impress me with a fitter past version of herself.

But overall she seemed to be confident which is unsettling because it means I stand no chance and she will ditch me at some point anyways. So why bother and invest into this.
Have y’all been talking ever since?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i never heard any of that, then again my last convo with a girl was about fucking vidya

Most brutal thing is that these women make fun of like 80-90% of the ioi's/approaches they get.

'The guy was creepy, looked old, was ugly, was bald. eww know what he said to me? '..' '

so brutal. i will never approach women ever again.
When you do, they talk and laugh about your approach with all their colleagues and friends.

yesterday one girl said how a guy at her gym waited for her and asked to date her, which she declined. She proceeded to show his social-media profile and she + other colleagues started making fun of his looks.

Women are so fucking brutal.
and at the same time they end up with normies every damm time
life is comedy enjoy it tbh its hilarious

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, alriodai, Sub0 and 3 others
Have y’all been talking ever since?
Yeah, for 1 week after the date we talked basically every day.
About the things we were doing, sending selfies, talking about holiday/party plans, etc. How we both want to meet-up again.

Then 2 weeks ago there were big celebrations in the netherlands, celebrating king's day. She asked me what I was doing during these national holidays and I made-up stories of cities I was visiting with friends, party-plans, everything.

Meanwhile in reality I was rotting in my room and going to 2 raves to get drugged out the whole night, all by myself without any friends. Ofcourse there's no way to tell or share this since it's not a chad-tier social-life, and I felt uninterested in continuing the conversation at this point.

I don't want to fraud who I am all the time just to please some whore. Big turn-off.

So I ghosted her, stopped talking to her. She still sent me some long messages, which I didn't respond to, but beyond that it was quiet for 1 week while she was on a holiday.

When she came back from that holiday, she texted me again asking when we are going to see eachother again (last weekend), which I further ignored.

Tbh dating is pointless unless ur chad with big privileged social-life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, ManletBlackcel and 8 others
All I hear from them is non-stop stories of how guys are giving them iois, approaching them, sending them messages,inviting them to places, etc.

Not even chad gets this treatment from average women. But every average young woman will get this treatment

How to compete? I can't.

I can't date a woman that has more dating-options than me. Aka having any options at all.
You have to ascend, trust me goodlooking guys occasionally get approached and will have an overall easier time talking to women, I know I do. Just trust me and trust the process, and if you do it right no girl will bring up guys around you !

About the things we were doing, sending selfies, talking about holiday/party plans, etc. How we both want to meet-up again.

Then 2 weeks ago there were big celebrations in the netherlands, celebrating king's day. She asked me what I was doing during these national holidays and I made-up stories of cities I was visiting with friends, party-plans, everything.

Meanwhile in reality I was rotting in my room and going to 2 raves to get drugged out the whole night, all by myself without any friends. Ofcourse there's no way to tell or share this since it's not a chad-tier social-life, and I felt uninterested in continuing the conversation at this point.

I don't want to fraud who I am all the time just to please some whore. Big turn-off.

So I ghosted her, stopped talking to her. She still sent me some long messages, which I didn't respond to, but beyond that it was quiet for 1 week while she was on a holiday.

When she came back from that holiday, she texted me again asking when we are going to see eachother again (last weekend), which I further ignored.

it was game over from the start when she doubted your age fraud

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and MoggerGaston

Then what's really your plan, abandon dating all together?

or is your lack of social circle your biggest problem?

it was game over from the start when she doubted your age fraud
She brought it up 3 different times during the date aswell. Each time I had to reject it and tell her I am truly 24 years old.

Then after the date we got home at her place and I met her female room-mate. Then again in front of me she started showing me my dating profile to her room-mate and asked her whether she thinks I look 24.

The room-mate replied in a non-caring way and said she didn't know.

Tbh so fucking brutal. Can't even fraud 2.5 years cuz I look subhuman for my real age (27).

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Vain786 and madmofo
My mother is in her fifties and she still gets approached frequently (not everyday)
Just lol
She looks her age

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dracosondracos, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
She brought it up 3 different times during the date aswell. Then again in front of me she started showing me my dating profile to her room-mate and asked her whether she thinks I look 24.

brutal. agefrauding is a no-go for you

Then what's really your plan, abandon dating all together?

or is your lack of social circle your biggest problem?
There is no plan.

Abandoning dating is the only logical step since I will never be good-looking, I will never have a good past/experiences, and I will never be a valuable human being. I will never be worthy of love, friendship or fun.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, bloomercel, madmofo and 1 other person

you wrote this thread while having a girl literally throw herself at you
its actually insane how socially inept and low awareness you are
pajeets on this forum succesfully brainwashed you and effectively cock blocked you with their retarded chronically online beliefs LMAO
cockblocked by internet forum :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 23778, infini and 7 others
My mother is in her fifties and she still gets approached frequently (not everyday)
Just lol
She looks her age
I hate female privilege and how society pretends like being female is somehow a disadvantage.

Dumb retarded fucks. I hate society. I hate human life, normies, politics, everything.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, ManletBlackcel, Vain786 and 6 others
you wrote this thread while having a girl literally throw herself at you
its actually insane how socially inept and low awareness you are
pajeets on this forum succesfully brainwashed you and effectively cock blocked you with their retarded chronically online beliefs LMAO
cockblocked by internet forum :forcedsmile:
nigga thinks I care about some dumb forum posts

The reason why she is 'throwing herself at me' is because I frauded my life, largely didn't say much about deeper things going on in my life, and I let her mind fill in the blanks. Which in this situation turned out positively (usually girls reject me so clearly the blanks they fill in don't turn out in my favor).

I could meet up with her a few more times but at some point the image in her mind about me is going to fall apart as she realizes I am not the ideal chad she thought I was. At which point she will get cold and/or reject me.

Why would I go through with this shit when I know exactly how this will go?

The only low awareness, socially inept person here is you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
nigga thinks I care about some dumb forum posts

The reason why she is 'throwing herself at me' is because I frauded my life, largely didn't say much about deeper things going on in my life, and I let her mind fill in the blanks. Which in this situation turned out positively (usually girls reject me so clearly the blanks they fill in don't turn out in my favor).

I could meet up with her a few more times but at some point the image in her mind about me is going to fall appart as she realizes I am not the ideal chad she thought I was. At which point she will get cold and/or reject me.

Why would I go through with this shit when I know exactly how this will go?

The only low awareness, socially inept person here is you.
youre right, speaking of which, why live life at all when we are going to die anyway? the insecure way you type tells me that that you may actually belong to the female gender that you so despise and resent :forcedsmile: also youre from netherlands so youre probably decently tall as well but aspies on this forum convinced you that you need to be picture perfect in order to approach a woman :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
There is no plan.

Abandoning dating is the only logical step since I will never be good-looking, I will never have a good past/experiences, and I will never be a valuable human being. I will never be worthy of love, friendship or fun.
Sounds to me like you're giving up, well if you really don't have hope anymore, there is something you can do...

Start blasting roids and criminal max

You don't like your life, so you may as well risk it, go all the way buddy

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, bloomercel and Sub0

No point in lying though. If the blackpill has taught me anything it’s if she finds you attractive you can’t do no wrong, and she is clearly interested. You’re legit cockblocking yourself JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, infini and Vain786
youre right, speaking of which, why live life at all when we are going to die anyway? the insecure way you type tells me that that you may actually belong to the female gender that you so despise and resent :forcedsmile: also youre from netherlands so youre probably decently tall as well but aspies on this forum convinced you that you need to be picture perfect in order to approach a woman :lul:
Yeah bro, why would I be insecure.

maybe it's because I get 0 matches on dating apps, 0 interest from women IRL, get rejected every time I appraoch, because I am not a good-looking male model?

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
Yeah this is really legit. you have no idea how much women get approached and hit on, on a regular basis. the thing is, women are not us which the reason why they are getting approached so much in the first place. They don't respond very well to random people talking to them unless in warm scenarios and mutual attraction being there.

even the 'okay' girls i know get approached.

it takes luck and being in the right circles to be even able to actually talk to them. Not have a surface-level boring convo where she inevitably rejects you.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
No point in lying though. If the blackpill has taught me anything it’s if she finds you attractive you can’t do no wrong, and she is clearly interested. You’re legit cockblocking yourself JFL
I don't enjoy social interaction with a person that I know wouldn't like me if they knew who I truly was, the real me.

Which is why I don't socialize anymore in general. Nobody has ever liked me, and if they do now then that is clearly because they have the wrong idea about me.

If women actually liked me, I would've never ended up as a 23yo KHHV.
My family wouldn't have rejected me.
And I would've had social-circles/friendships in the past.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dracosondracos, ManletBlackcel, bloomercel and 3 others
I don't enjoy social interaction with a person that I know wouldn't like me if they knew who I truly was, the real me.

Which is why I don't socialize anymore in general. Nobody has ever liked me, and if they do now then that is clearly because they have the wrong idea about me.

If women actually liked me, I would've never ended up as a 23yo KHHV.
My family wouldn't have rejected me.
And I would've had social-circles/friendships in the past.
Brootal mindset Ngl. I pray you’ll get 72 virgins in Gandy heaven

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and MoggerGaston
Fucking brutal OP. They do it to me aswell. White girls do that alot with their friends at for example McDonalds. Talk about Chad, show pic from Snap of Chad to their friend, and making fun off "creeps" (average to below average men) I fucking hate the West with their Chad standards only.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
Brootal mindset Ngl. I pray you’ll get 72 virgins in Gandy heaven
Tbh just went through the conversation we had in chat and what we talked about IRL.

I realized: I didnt receive a single compliment, not a single positive remark, during our entire 18 hour date or the 2 weeks of chatting before and after the date.

0. None

This is the fucking shit you have to deal with as a guy. You could be married to a girl and she may still not ever have expressed any sense of desire or attraction towards you.

You better be a fucking chad slayer wirh 837 n-count that you dont need that. Otherwise? Have fun living in insecurity

Women are affectionless. Chad only

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman and 9 others
3383795 20230430 002812

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 22918 and bloomercel

Chads.org

Rejecting HTBs because the "vibe" is off.

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22918

Mirin Dark Triad lying skills

Chads.org

Rejecting HTBs because the "vibe" is off.
Just travel 1 hour each way to meet a girl that doesn't even like you to have mediocre sex while frauding your entire life to her.

Idk how anyone would do a different thing in my situation.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 23778
Just travel 1 hour each way to meet a girl that doesn't even like you to have mediocre sex while frauding your entire life to her.

Idk how anyone would do a different thing in my situation.

why dont u tell her ur real current situation and see how she reacts? You have nothing to lose anyway now that u have «lost» hope in urself. If she doesnt care and still wanna be with u, its a win. If she stops talking to u, its okay cuz u have already given up. Try it and see where it goes

• +1
Reactions: infini
why dont u tell her ur real current situation and see how she reacts? You have nothing to lose anyway now that u have «lost» hope in urself. If she doesnt care and still wanna be with u, its a win. If she stops talking to u, its okay cuz u have already given up. Try it and see where it goes
if she doesnt care she's severely mentally ill and I wouldn't want to be with her anyways

JFL at having HTB-female dating privileges and not dating a tall rich chad with a perfect life. retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wollet2
if she doesnt care she's severely mentally ill and I wouldn't want to be with her anyways

JFL at having HTB-female dating privileges and not dating a tall rich chad with a perfect life. retarded
if she doesnt care, ur both in the same team then. Mentally ill couple. Perfect couple if u ask me

It's hilarious when I see users here trying to cope with muh just be NT when in reality, whenever I'm around females, it's just blackpill after blackpill after blackpill.

A male classmate of mine would be deemed NT by most people; he has an active social life, goes to parties, festivals etc. and always posts about it too. He also has a girlfriend, is sociable, very talkative etc. But whenever he's not around, my female classmates always roast him.

Mocking his appearance, saying his girlfriend is fat and ugly, mocking him for not being lean too despite him going to the gym etc.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel and 8 others
if she doesnt care, ur both in the same team then. Mentally ill couple. Perfect couple if u ask me
I am not mentally ill, just ugly and male. This combination leads to social rejection, bullying and in the end my current life state. It would be remarkable if I didn't end up the way I did.

For a woman living life on easy-mode to end in such a state would mean there's an issue in her brain.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and bloomercel
It's hilarious when I see users here trying to cope with muh just be NT when in reality, whenever I'm around females, it's just blackpill after blackpill after blackpill.

A male classmate of mine would be deemed NT by most people; he has an active social life, goes to parties, festivals etc. and always posts about it too. He also has a girlfriend, is sociable, very talkative etc. But whenever he's not around, my female classmates always roast him.

Mocking his appearance, saying his girlfriend is fat and ugly, mocking him for not being lean too despite him going to the gym etc.
Exactly.

The real blackpills are when you have a NT social life and interact with women IRL.

Even the harshest blackpills on here don't compare at all to what women will tell you.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel and 4 others

100%

I will say it again, the biggest curse is us being men

No matter how much you looksmax, ascend, surgeries... No matter how much of a Chad you become, it will never compare to the average woman

Great post btw
and? why are u such a fag and crying about muh women get everything, just live ur own life. Someone born in a rich family also has it easy. Make ur own life as good as possible and stop comparing it to foids or chads. They are two completely different planets in comparison to u and me. Ascend by softmaxxing and hardmaxxing, jobmaxxing and living healthy. That's all you can do, if u're not happy afterwards do yourself a favor and rope.Idgaf if every foid on this planet could get dicked down 500 times a day. It's how this world works.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dracosondracos, bloomercel, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
girls dickpilled me like nothing else

You are back at your default - flow of negative thoughts - state:(

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and MoggerGaston
Brutal especially when they make fun of guys who are in their league/ better looking

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and BoredPrince
You are back at your default - flow of negative thoughts - state:(
It's fucking brutal.

These past 2 weeks I've been working hard at my studies, diet, gym-routine, etc. But in the end I realized that it didn't make even the slightest difference in my life quality or circumstances.

I am still the same subhuman with no social life or remarkable talents/finances/carreer, etc. It's just a brutal grind with no end in sight.

The only thing that makes me happy is drugs.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, kuroganeikki, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
and? why are u such a fag and crying about muh women get everything, just live ur own life. Someone born in a rich family also has it easy. Make ur own life as good as possible and stop comparing it to foids or chads. They are two completely different planets in comparison to u and me. Ascend by softmaxxing and hardmaxxing, jobmaxxing and living healthy. That's all you can do, if u're not happy afterwards do yourself a favor and rope.Idgaf if every foid on this planet could get dicked down 500 times a day. It's how this world works.
I'm not really crying, it's more of a commentary that in the game of dating, men will always get the short end of a stick

It's fucking brutal.

These past 2 weeks I've been working hard at my studies, diet, gym-routine, etc. But in the end I realized that it didn't make even the slightest difference in my life quality or circumstances.

I am still the same subhuman with no social life or remarkable talents/finances/carreer, etc. It's just a brutal grind with no end in sight.

The only thing that makes me happy is drugs.
you don't "grow out" of mental illness. If you're lucky, it doesn't change you too much. But when you live with it from a young age and have the most important years stolen from you, what can you do? It's like a jigsaw, except you're missing most of the puzzle pieces. In fact you're lucky if you can even start it.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel and 1 other person
I'm not really crying, it's more of a commentary that in the game of dating, men will always get the short end of a stick
yeah that's true, I totally agree

you don't "grow out" of mental illness. If you're lucky, it doesn't change you too much. But when you live with it from a young age and have the most important years stolen from you, what can you do? It's like a jigsaw, except you're missing most of the puzzle pieces. In fact you're lucky if you can even start it.
Adults with normal childhoods have a healthy sense of self-esteem, wants, desires, self-love.

All of that is completely 0 for adults coming from abusive childhoods.

I don't have a life, I am just living.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, bloomercel and Marsik
not true lol ive done the "chad act" where i dont tell them much bout my life and let them fill in the blanks, and theyll be obsessed.

but then i be authentic and suddenly their attraction disappears

lying is based no matter ur looks level

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Marsik, AspiringMogger and 2 others
Adults with normal childhoods have a healthy sense of self-esteem, wants, desires, self-love.

All of that is completely 0 for adults coming from abusive childhoods.

I don't have a life, I am just living.
u need surgery it would be way better than drugs

atleast the next 10 years would be more tolerable

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
not true lol ive done the "chad act" where i dont tell them much bout my life and let them fill in the blanks, and theyll be obsessed.

but then i be authentic and suddenly their attraction disappears

lying is based no matter ur looks level
lie about what , it’s pretty dark triad

Last edited:
Most brutal thing is that these women make fun of like 80-90% of the ioi's/approaches they get.

'The guy was creepy, looked old, was ugly, was bald. eww know what he said to me? '..' '

so brutal. i will never approach women ever again.
When you do, they talk and laugh about your approach with all their colleagues and friends.

yesterday one girl said how a guy at her gym waited for her and asked to date her, which she declined. She proceeded to show his social-media profile and she + other colleagues started making fun of his looks.

Women are so fucking brutal.
Those holes can make all the fun they want, at the end of the day though you can't let them dictate you to act high inhibition . The odds are rigged against us men but the only other choice is to avoid any negative feedback and rot home till you become a bitter old man who rages at younger men.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 23778, MoggerGaston and 1 other person