Solid roadmap for generating money without a degree

BloodClot

BloodClot

Mistral
Spend 6 months taking udemy courses on a specific skill. Start freelancing and contracting your work for a low cost to get some experience. Eventually once you gain more experienced you could charge more or you could create a business where you teach that skill to others for money. Congrats you are now making $10k+ a month, make smart investments and now you're financially secure!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
This is not a how to start making $3383927 dollars daily overnight too long prefer rotting forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and BloodClot
This is not a how to start making $3383927 dollars daily overnight too long prefer rotting forever.
JFL I know you're being sarcastic but people always want a get rich quick scheme. The roadmap I set can actually lead you to make $10k+ a month within 2-3 years imo.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Adonis007, vyirus and 2 others
Without knowing the skill you need to pursue it’s all useless.

I have a ton of subjects with high level skills but no one is gonna pay me for it except as wagie for £10 an hour.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and poopoohead
Without knowing the skill you need to pursue it’s all useless.

I have a ton of subjects with high level skills but no one is gonna pay me for it except as wagie for £10 an hour.
True, though if you really had "high level skills" you would be paid for it. You need to think outside the box a little more.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
True, though if you really had "high level skills" you would be paid for it. You need to think outside the box a little more.

For example no matter how good you are at 3D CAD it’s a saturated field and you can get it for minimum wage - or less by going global - all day,

My advice is you’re likely to make more using your hands than using your head as everyone feels it’s beneath them these days so you end up with trades charging 400 an hour to gullible boomers due to a complete lack of people with those skills.

But STEM grads are ten a penny. I’m changing my career based on these observations.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Adonis007 and Latens Deitas
For example no matter how good you are at 3D CAD it’s a saturated field and you can get it for minimum wage - or less by going global - all day,

My advice is you’re likely to make more using your hands than using your head as everyone feels it’s beneath them these days so you end up with trades charging 400 an hour to gullible boomers due to a complete lack of people with those skills.

But STEM grads are ten a penny. I’m changing my career based on these observations.
I agree, no shame in learning a trade. However since most in here are still a teen or in early adulthood It makes sense to shoot big and take risks while you have no responsibilities. You could always pickup a trade later.

I agree, no shame in learning a trade. However since most in here are still a teen or in early adulthood It makes sense to shoot big and take risks while you have no responsibilities. You could always pickup a trade later.

I’d argue you don’t need a degree to take the big risks. Apart from networking, which is NOT HAPPENING for most people on this forum due to looks, uni doesn’t give much. As you said in OP, you can learn any useful skill in six months on Udemy or similar.

Getting into trades early gives you an amazing safety net to build on and far more wealth than the majority of your peers. You could always make it big with a side hustle later?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Latens Deitas
Solid roadmap to get money is to learn a trade. Cucks and normies are too busy learning muh javascript/python, and they don't even't know how to fix a broken pipe.

The roadmap I set can actually lead you to make $10k+ a month within 2-3 years imo.
This ain’t no roadmap. This is just another ad of Udemy coming from an Indian employer that teachers computer science.

This ain’t no roadmap. This is just another ad of Udemy coming from an Indian employer that teachers computer science.
It doesn't have to be computer science, you could take any online course.

yes because its just that easy isnt it

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
retarded i gaurantee youve never freelanced or taken any course ever

fucking play roulette

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus
Spend 6 months taking udemy courses on a specific skill. Start freelancing and contracting your work for a low cost to get some experience. Eventually once you gain more experienced you could charge more or you could create a business where you teach that skill to others for money. Congrats you are now making $10k+ a month, make smart investments and now you're financially secure!!
yeah same thought process as me

id also add- build a personal brand around you being an expert at that skill and teach it for free on youtube.

should help you be seen more as an expert and hired easier

yeah same thought process as me

id also add- build a personal brand around you being an expert at that skill and teach it for free on youtube.

should help you be seen more as an expert and hired easier
just get seen as an expert and get hired theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859