• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
you are a PSL 7 at the very least

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, 5.5psl, BoredPrince and 10 others
WTFFF YOOOM YO THATS IT.. THATS JT.. IM LOSING WEITHY AND NEVER COMPLAINING ABOUT MY LOOKS AGAIN. WOWM.. THANK YOU. THANK YOUU PRAISE JESUS CHRIST PRAISE GOD AMEN!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: ascension
mfk you are an actual 3

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, subhuman incel, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
pedo pheno

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel, VenatorLuparius, Torero and 2 others
mfk you are an actual 3
pedo pheno
It angers me when someone is unbiased and tells me the truth then the bitter toxic demons all manifest and try to put me down and lie it's so fucking toxic.

I get it u guys are uglier than me and u Hate it and want to gaslight me. Bruh ur ugly asf and cursed by God.

Stay triggered losers nice job projectingnit to me :) ignored

mfk you are an actual 3
Ur a Romani subhuman no girl likes u u don't even have pretty eyes or lips. I mog u loser stay mad get cancer ur whore mother got fucked by the Shai that whore then we pissed on her that cunt.

It angers me when someone is unbiased and tells me the truth then the bitter toxic demons all manifest and try to put me down and lie it's so fucking toxic.

I get it u guys are uglier than me and u Hate it and want to gaslight me. Bruh ur ugly asf and cursed by God.

u mad piggy

u mad piggy
No cuz ik ur just a triggered troll u should be banned tbh from looksmax section this is for serious ratings not for u to be a toxicntrill bitch @Master

No cuz ik ur just a triggered troll u should be banned tbh from looksmax section this is for serious ratings not for u to be a toxicntrill bitch @Master

did you get a jailhouse lobotomy with a pencil? the high iq is showing

no but your mom did when the Shai fucked her and molested her that whore. And stuck a pencil up her hairy butt. They rubbed sugar on her a lotttt of sugar and sodomized that whore and then she gave birth to a subhuman Bastard like u.

• Hmm...
Reactions: redfacccee
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
if you keep this mindset i actually meant it

make the best of your life buddy and stop rotting (you wont)
You and @Economical . Are like the biggest sick kunts on this forum. I appreciate both of you you're both a God send.

I hope you both seek God. HE LIVES bro.

• Love it
Reactions: Economical
You and @Economical . Are like the biggest sick kunts on this forum. I appreciate both of you you're both a God send.

I hope you both seek God. HE LIVES bro.

fucking lol@ that video

fatcels are beyond redemption

• JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
damn that shit sucks bro can u show them my pics btw

ok listen i'm just gonna tell you straight up you're not attractive in the fucking slightest. like literally not at all. but tbh as some people above me said you could potentially be good looking under all that fat, so for your sake please just get off this forum and lose weight before you come back because right now you look like shit.

all of the girls saying you are anything other than ugly are saying that because they feel bad.

this guy is right.

this guy is right too, no he's not jealous or trying to gaslight you, you're just ugly.

this guy is taking the piss JFL :lul:

for all we know you could genuinely be good looking under the fat (except for your death tier ipd obv) so you'd do well just to leave and try to leanmaxx for a while, then come back and see if people say you look better because you're clearly delusional about how you look

good luck man but please try and look at yourself objectively because you're just not good looking at all rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Red Fox
pig pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
ok listen i'm just gonna tell you straight up you're not attractive in the fucking slightest. like literally not at all. but tbh as some people above me said you could potentially be good looking under all that fat, so for your sake please just get off this forum and lose weight before you come back because right now you look like shit.

all of the girls saying you are anything other than ugly are saying that because they feel bad.

this guy is right.

this guy is right too, no he's not jealous or trying to gaslight you, you're just ugly.

for all we know you could genuinely be good looking under the fat (except for your death tier ipd obv) so you'd do well just to leave and try to leanmaxx for a while, then come back and see if people say you look better because you're clearly delusional about how you look

good luck man but please try and look at yourself objectively because you're just not good looking at all rn
Agreed. He seems extremely narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder

this guy is right.

@FutureAestheticMale i know you saw this bro i really can’t recommend enough that you take my advice

You shitpost way too much. Your threads should be moved to a different subforum.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
@FutureAestheticMale i know you saw this bro i really can’t recommend enough that you take my advice
I just don't agree with you I am very handsome! And women love me as I twirl them in my arms and kiss them under the stars above : ))

On discord gorgeous girls will just tell me to lose weight but they still love me . @Red Fox . Hates good looking confident men as do most incels here hahahaha that's why they get angry and stalk my thread projecting anger . :p :) hehe

• +1
I just don't agree with you I am very handsome! And women love me as I twirl them in my arms and kiss them under the stars above : ))

On discord gorgeous girls will just tell me to lose weight but they still love me . @Red Fox . Hates good looking confident men as do most incels here hahahaha that's why they get angry and stalk my thread projecting anger . :p :) hehe
Why are you tagging me specifically? I’m also not technically an incel (had sex at 14/15)

Why are you tagging me specifically? I’m also not technically an incel (had sex at 14/15)
Oooo wowwwww sooo cool man wowwww keep simping for my validation xD

• WTF
Oooo wowwwww sooo cool man wowwww keep simping for my validation xD
First of all I’m autistic; I don’t do that. Second, I’m just pointing out that I’m not angry at you

Their exaggerating a little but honestly you're probably a 4.