Sometimes I feel like booking one way ticket to foreign country.

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Supreme Overlord of Japsterdam
Sometimes I feel like booking one way ticket to foreign country, no plans, just make it out on my own. if i'm depressed enough or i really hate my situation i might actually do it. if i do end up doing it, i'd basically be giving up all chances for any semblance of a normie life in my home country. no more looksmaxxing, no more ascension etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence, MaghrebGator, DoII and 6 others
Albania 2025 gonna be lit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and finn899
Sometimes I feel like booking one way ticket to foreign country, no plans, just make it out on my own. if i'm depressed enough or i really hate my situation i might actually do it.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Philippines is easy mode for anyone if you don't mind fucking subhumans

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and hardestmfintheroom
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Sometimes I feel like booking one way ticket to foreign country, no plans, just make it out on my own. if i'm depressed enough or i really hate my situation i might actually do it. if i do end up doing it, i'd basically be giving up all chances for any semblance of a normie life in my home country. no more looksmaxxing, no more ascension etc.
Which region do you intend on going bro? I plan on doing the same in a few years

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Which region do you intend on going bro? I plan on doing the same in a few years
somewhere in europe probably

• +1
Reactions: DoII
It's a nice idea

But you always have to measure what you are doing. You don't want to end in Hotel Pablo Escobar in the middle of Rio de Janeiro or in the depths of the Umtitikimpembe wood sourrounded by hostile members of the Ngolokante tribe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Tabula Rasa
It's a nice idea

But you always have to measure what you are doing. You don't want to end in Hotel Pablo Escobar in the middle of Rio de Janeiro or in the depths of the Umtitikimpembe wood sourrounded by hostile members of the Ngolokante tribe
obviously i'd choose location wisely, would not want to live in third world shit hole

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
That’s where the most moggers are tho
i wouldn't care about hypergamy / blackpill at that point.. just find a nice cozy place where i can just ldar and drown out the troubles of life

• Love it
Where u from and what's ur ethnicity?

• +1
i wouldn't care about hypergamy / blackpill at that point.. just find a nice cozy place where i can just ldar and drown out the troubles of life
west Europe ?

• +1
  • Love it
idk exactly yet. preferably somewhere with no niggers and mudslimes around
Hahaha can’t blame you brah I’ve had enough of these niggas

• +1