South Korean/ Japanese Surgeons that do Cheekbone work?

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
I basically need the whole Lefort 3 area to be advanced.

I got offered OBO in South Korea once. But anyone knows South Korean/Japanese surgeons that do cheekbone or orbital rim osteotomies?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 16834 and metagross
well in another post you posted you had multiple tinder matches. If i remember correctly even quite a lot. So i guess you look decent?

well in another post you posted you had multiple tinder matches. If i remember correctly even quite a lot. So i guess you look decent?
tinder matches don't matter even truecels get matches @Freshkebab can confirm

Do u want to reduce zygos?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Preoximerianas, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
cries in getting aproached more irl then getting tinder matches.
not a single time was i approached irl even u get it

so my narrow temples and height and narrow frame must have made me a truecel

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16834 and Pumanator
@RealSurgerymax help this guy

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
From Eppley?
not sure yet eppley is too expensive probably he's $20k

i haven't consulted for them yet

i need 10 other surgeries as well it's so fucking over if you're deformed like me

i've booked LL in 2023 and HT in february so far nothing else

gonna start bimax consults after fixing a rotten tooth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Pumanator and Deleted member 16834

Post more pics. Maybe that will give you real answer.

Mirin you efford. What have other users rated you here? Do other users agree you need the surgery you mentioned?

Not sure if compliment or roast, but thank you i guess. My situation is kinda weird.

Mirin you efford. What have other users rated you here? Do other users agree you need the surgery you mentioned?

Not sure if compliment or roast, but thank you i guess. My situation is kinda weird.
i ger rated chadlite on average but in reality it's more LTN due to height + frame probably

Lol if its over for you then its over for almost this entire forum + entire male race.
Im joking lol. He needs lean max. His face looks bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Pumanator
i think i'm incel because of my temples

i've never seen anothe rperson with such narrow temples

it's legit perceived as a major deformity

your problem is having droopy undereye lids and a wide nose

jfl if u actually spend 15k for temple implants. It won’t increase your psl

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and DivineBeing
fuck i had a sixpack on that pic

i had a lot of filler done it must have migrated it's fucking over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
your problem is having droopy undereye lids and a wide nose

jfl if u actually spend 15k for temple implants. It won’t increase your psl
how do i fix my droopy undereye lids?

my nose is legit deformed i need rhino ASAP that's above temple implants for me

fuck i had a sixpack on that pic

i had a lot of filler done it must have migrated it's fucking over for me
Or just bad image quality and bad lightening. You also have wide face which can contribute it.

He's stacysexual.

You look 5'8 at best
i have 3 inch lifts in this pic (i was 6'1) i'm actually bending my knees quite a bit to fit in the pic

i have 3 inch lifts in this pic (i was 6'1) i'm actually bending my knees quite a bit to fit in the pic
Lol how tall that women is? Why you are not trying to approach shorter women?

Dont see that much bloat if any at all. I think in terms of looks i dont see any shortcomings. At this point getting surgery is kinda risky i would say. Also pushing surgeons to do certain thinks while they dont agree with is a recipe for disaster. That way you get only the 'mercenary soldiers'. Remember that plastic surgeons where in the top 3 regarding narcism.

Also thought op looked like this if he says he needs LF3. Kinda weird that he dont get approahced. I who was rated 3.5 psl got approached multiple times in my life even tough i am far from chadlite and getting bimax myself in a few months. in terms of length i am 5'8 in NL :feelswhy:. i fraud with timberlands and sometimes with soles tough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Dont see that much bloat if any at all. I think in terms of looks i dont see any shortcomings. At this point getting surgery is kinda risky i would say. Also pushing surgeons to do certain thinks while they dont agree with it, since not recessed is a recipe for disaster.

Also thought op looked like this if he says he needs LF3. Kinda weird that he dont get approahced. I who was rated 3.5 psl got approached multiple times in my life even tough i am far from chadlite and getting bimax myself in a few months.
View attachment 1508526
fuck another humblebragging tall piece of shit

even @LooksOverAll gets appraoched by older women despite being PSL 3

i'm convinced i'm the only incel here that tried everything to get laid

• So Sad
Dont see that much bloat if any at all. I think in terms of looks i dont see any shortcomings. At this point getting surgery is kinda risky i would say. Also pushing surgeons to do certain thinks while they dont agree with it, since not recessed is a recipe for disaster.

Also thought op looked like this if he says he needs LF3. Kinda weird that he dont get approahced. I who was rated 3.5 psl got approached multiple times in my life even tough i am far from chadlite and getting bimax myself in a few months.
View attachment 1508526
He is just mentalcel.

fuck another humblebragging tall piece of shit

even @LooksOverAll gets appraoched by older women despite being PSL 3

i'm convinced i'm the only incel here that tried everything to get laid
Whats your length? wouldnt say 5'8 is long. if you are shorten then me, like 5'5 then LL would be a better idea then a lf3.

Lol how tall that women is? Why you are not trying to approach shorter women?
i never approahced any women in my life i can't do it as otherwise i'll be arrested by the police

i only play tinder

IRL i get bullied by everyone for being short and having narrow temples

i'm an abused dog

Whats your length? wouldnt say 5'8 is long. if you are shorten then me, like 5'5 then LL would be a better idea then a lf3.
i'm 5'10 barefoot and 6'1 in lifts

• Woah
i never approahced any women in my life i can't do it as otherwise i'll be arrested by the police

i only play tinder

IRL i get bullied by everyone for being short and having narrow temples

i'm an abused dog
Who is that women?

you need a rhino asap. You can’t be a real anglo chad without a straight and prominent nose. That wide bulbous nose is making you look Persian or turkish

4AF2B365 95FB 4AD0 B47D 0D91DF524C40

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pumanator and DivineBeing
At this point looking at all the complaining ppl have and seeing their photo's i would say this site is full of chadlites.

how do i fix my droopy undereye lids?

my nose is legit deformed i need rhino ASAP that's above temple implants for me

pm I will ascend the fuck out of you.

this is what you need:

unironically ethnic rhino
Drill hole catho
Liposuction any fat out of your face/chin/submental etc. (or roids work for this too but you have good collagen so don’t fuck it up with roids imo but it’s your choice)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pumanator and DivineBeing
you need a rhino asap. You can’t be a real anglo chad without a straight and prominent nose. That wide bulbous nose is making you look Persian or turkish

View attachment 1508531
btw he got almost the same nose shape as me. And i got offered a rhinoplasty at examination with multiple surgeons. Rhino would be legit for him, but it wouldnt add like 1 psl. In terms of HT you dont need (a lot of) hairline lowering. in terms of facial thirds they are even.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and DivineBeing
You're tall. Stop shitposting 24/7.
You're literally 5'10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and DivineBeing
btw he got almost the same nose shape as me. And i got offered a rhinoplasty at examination with multiple surgeons. Rhino would be legit for him, but it wouldnt add like 1 psl. In terms of HT you dont need (a lot of) hairline lowering. in terms of facial thirds they are even.

yeah but that’s his only noticeable falio. It’s called the law of average. When people look at him they EXCEPT a sharp and prominent nose bc he’s north athlantid white. He can’t be walking around with a ethnic feature on a non ethnic face. It throw off harmony

his temples are perfect unless his face melted from the fillers and he’s not showing his recent pics. That would be the biggest waste of money.

his eyes are fine when squinted. But he can always get lower eyelid retraction drill cantho style for mogger straight lower lids

and lipo/steroids (either or) for increasing sharpness and getting rid of face fat

• +1
yeah but that’s his only noticeable falio. It’s called the law of average. When people look at him they EXCEPT a sharp and prominent nose bc he’s north athlantid white. He can’t be walking around with a ethnic feature on a non ethnic face. It throw off harmony

his temples are perfect unless his face melted from the fillers and he’s not showing his recent pics. That would be the biggest waste of money.

his eyes are fine when squinted. But he can always get lower eyelid retraction drill cantho style for mogger straight lower lids

and lipo/steroids (either or) for increasing sharpness and getting rid of face fat
mirin iq.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, DivineBeing and Deleted member 16834

i'm ethnic though i'm from EE :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Explains the same nose shape. Wanted to ask if you were polish/ belarussion or russian. You dont look EE other then nose.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Explains the same nose shape. Wanted to ask if you were polish/ belarussion or russian. You dont look EE other then nose.
temples and nose

abomination russian genes

honestly I couldn’t tell except for the bulbous nose but it’s such a easy falio to fix if you’re willing to spend 10k on a good rhino surgeon

I feel like your high facial adiposity also comes from your ethnic side. That’s why u need lipo or roids to get a chiseled bony appearance like this guy

0782CA1E 8CAB 41FA 947D D1A807041044

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and DivineBeing