South Korean/ Japanese Surgeons that do Cheekbone work?

honestly I couldn’t tell except for the bulbous nose but it’s such a easy falio to fix if you’re willing to spend 10k on a good rhino surgeon

I feel like your high facial adiposity also comes from your ethnic side. That’s why u need lipo or roids to get a chiseled bony appearance like this guy

View attachment 1508547
man fuck being ethnic being from EE just fucks you over lol

i had a fucking sixpack and was bloated motherfuckers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
i think i'm incel because of my temples

i've never seen anothe rperson with such narrow temples

it's legit perceived as a major deformity

you need a rhino and a slight tan, and that's it

man fuck being ethnic being from EE just fucks you over lol

i had a fucking sixpack and was bloated motherfuckers

the true blackpill is the ALL ethnic features are subhuman and you need to work hard to nuke them.

luckily you’re 90% there. You only need rhino and lipo/roid cycle to ascend into true anglosaxon chad

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
i think i'm incel because of my temples

i've never seen anothe rperson with such narrow temples

it's legit perceived as a major deformity

mind posting a before surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
i ger rated chadlite on average but in reality it's more LTN due to height + frame probably
i never approahced any women in my life i can't do it as otherwise i'll be arrested by the police

i only play tinder

IRL i get bullied by everyone for being short and having narrow temples

i'm an abused dog

You can't expect women to approach you the same way a man would approach a woman. Women approach men by making themselves available, being in the man's personal bubble/area, smiling, eye contact. Those are signals for you to talk to her. The amount of women that will actually open you, cold, and start talking to you out of nowhere are very fucking few and it goes entirely against their nature. I wouldn't even trust a girl who cold approaches me to not be a disease ridden whore or tranny or something.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of dating.

Also, if you're really 5'10" and that girl is like 1 or 2 inches shorter than you, that'd make her 5'9". Even more if you are wearing lifts in that and she's not wearing heals. Not saying anything you're saying is wrong, but that would definitely qualify her plus her unfrauded face (as we know Korean/Chink women filter fraud to oblivion) to being an Asian stacey, as she'd be considered very tall for an East Asian girl. So what's the issue? Assuming you smashed her, after all. That's pretty good.

You could improve your frame through HGH + test + gym while managing and saving your collagen with tretinoin and the help of anavar.

I don't see the issue especially since you like East Asian girls, you're already in the top 1% of the dating market you're interested in. You have access to 99% of girls, it's just about putting in the work to get access to them which can include being a bit creative at times.

North Atlantid pheno too. Are your eyes colored? Can't tell.

@MoeZart

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 7098
You can't expect women to approach you the same way a man would approach a woman. Women approach men by making themselves available, being in the man's personal bubble/area, smiling, eye contact. Those are signals for you to talk to her. The amount of women that will actually open you, cold, and start talking to you out of nowhere are very fucking few and it goes entirely against their nature. I wouldn't even trust a girl who cold approaches me to not be a disease ridden whore or tranny or something.

Also, if you're really 5'10" and that girl is like 1 or 2 inches shorter than you, that'd make her 5'9". Even more if you are wearing lifts in that and she's not wearing heals. Not saying anything you're saying is wrong, but that would definitely qualify her plus her unfrauded face (as we know Korean/Chink women filter fraud to oblivion) to being an Asian stacey, as she'd be considered very tall for an East Asian girl. So what's the issue? Assuming you smashed her, after all. That's pretty good.

You could improve your frame through HGH + test + gym while managing and saving your collagen with tretinoin and the help of anavar.

I don't see the issue especially since you like East Asian girls, you're already in the top 1% of the dating market you're interested in. You have access to 99% of girls, it's just about putting in the work to get access to them which can include being a bit creative at times.

@MoeZart

is this good colour? i think it's too dark same as brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

is this good colour? i think it's too dark same as brown eyes

it's a good color but for dating apps i'd definitely enhance them a bit in pics

• +1

@MoeZart
that girl was my basement slave as well she lived in my room for a week and was waiting for me to go to plastic surgery consults during the day and during the night we fucked or went out

is she good looking? others told me she looks like a tranny so i don't know

she looks like a monkey and that's the pheno i prefer so idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 7098 and RealLooksmaxxer
that girl was my basement slave as well she lived in my room for a week and was waiting for me to go to plastic surgery consults during the day and during the night we fucked or went out

is she good looking? others told me she looks like a tranny so i don't know

she looks like a monkey and that's the pheno i prefer so idk
from the single pic yeah she looks good. post more pics though, it's hard to tell.

thing is 99% of photos of asian women online are filtered in their filtering apps very few westerners know about.

show confirmation email, you shizo attention seeking mentalcel
yeah not sure how much of this is weird trolling/validation seeking tbh or just complete larp

yeah not sure how much of this is weird trolling/validation seeking tbh or just complete larp
can u tell me what surgery to get before u write me off as a larp like the other retards?

don't think softmaxing through roids or HGH would do much to my appeal

can u tell me what surgery to get before u write me off as a larp like the other retards?
i wouldnt get a surgery lol. maybe rhino at most.

• +1
i wouldnt get a surgery lol. maybe rhino at most.
btw i was incel in south korea i couldn't get laid in clubs or bars girls didn't even talk to me so it's not true i have appeal to korean girls

i only had tall white girls dance with me in high class bars in gangnam i started crying after that

• JFL
btw i was incel in south korea i couldn't get laid in clubs or bars girls didn't even talk to me so it's not true i have appeal to korean girls

i only had tall white girls dance with me in high class bars in gangnam i started crying after that
Didn't girls approach you? Or did you approach girls and then they rejected you?

Didn't girls approach you? Or did you approach girls and then they rejected you?
they didn't approach me they just danced close to me and i had to walk away and they followed me and asian girls never did that

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Pumanator

you don't have club pheno or personality type you twink fuck :feelskek:

leave that to size/masc moggers :feelskek:

you're built for hqnp ltr korean girls. not slaying club thots who have fucked 50+ dudes.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 7098 and DivineBeing
you don't have club pheno or personality type you twink fuck :feelskek:

leave that to size/masc moggers :feelskek:

you're built for hqnp ltr korean girls. not slaying club thots who have fucked 50+ dudes.
i only have tinder left then

gonna get LL to 6'1 and lifts to 6'4 in 2023

• +1
i only have tinder left then

gonna get LL to 6'1 and lifts to 6'4 in 2023
if you want to slay club thots you could roid and bulk up but its up to you. i wouldnt get leg lengthening but i'm 6'4 and did great in seoul the one time i was there. girls staring, smiling at cash registers/service interactions, etc.

anyway, china has higher quality girls tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and DivineBeing
if you want to slay club thots you could roid and bulk up but its up to you. i wouldnt get leg lengthening but i'm 6'4 and did great in seoul the one time i was there. girls staring, smiling at cash registers/service interactions, etc.

anyway, china has higher quality girls tbh
fuck man why was i born with this shit height lol

whats ur face

fuck man why was i born with this shit height lol

whats ur face
You're definitely prettier than me but I have a lighter pheno over all but I don't think it should make that much of an impact. @MoeZart has a med pheno and can get very hot Korean girls if he wants.

Oh, and I'm very broad shouldered which doesn't go unnoticed in Korea since they have a lot of memes about shoulders there.

Anyway you obviously have mental issues if you think it's your looks that is the primary thing stopping you from what you want in life. Maybe try mdma and therapy to heal your childhood traumas.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 7098
You're definitely prettier than me but I have a lighter pheno over all but I don't think it should make that much of an impact. @MoeZart has a med pheno and can get very hot Korean girls if he wants.

Oh, and I'm very broad shouldered which doesn't go unnoticed in Korea since they have a lot of memes about shoulders there.

Anyway you obviously have mental issues if you think it's your looks that is the primary thing stopping you from what you want in life. Maybe try mdma and therapy to heal your childhood traumas.
i'd rather try lengthening my clavicles for $20k with eppley

legit blackpill ruined my life

$200k in surgeries minimum

what a fucking joke of a life

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING

kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ROTTING and DivineBeing
ur lucky to be tall u dumb nigger

another faggot trying to gaslight me and prevent me from ascending through wider shoulders and longer legs

"looksmaxxing" forum

• JFL
ur lucky to be tall u dumb nigger

another faggot trying to gaslight me and prevent me from ascending through wider shoulders and longer legs

"looksmaxxing" forum
Why the fuck is being 5'10" that big of a problem if you're noodlewhoremaxxing in fucking ASIA? Get a rhino, ht or whatever and fraud 180cm with lifts and you're more than good to go. If you can't get Asian foids with your stats then you've got to be GIGA ASPIE tbh.

Heightpill and blackpill ruined my life as well so I'm in no position to say shit jfl :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and DivineBeing
Why the fuck is being 5'10" that big of a problem if you're noodlewhoremaxxing in fucking ASIA? Get a rhino, ht or whatever and fraud 180cm with lifts and you're more than good to go. If you can't get Asian foids with your stats then you've got to be GIGA ASPIE tbh.

Heightpill and blackpill ruined my life as well so I'm in no position to say shit jfl :lul::lul::lul:
i get alled short at 185cm in lifts yuou nigger in east asia

i looked lik ea fucking model on the street i mogged almos everyone and i still couldnt get laid what is this shit

all the surgeons i went to told me i cant get any surgery because i'm already beautiful besides fixing my fucked up nose and nosebridge :lul:

and im still fucking incel

• JFL
God damn I seriously need to give 6'1"+ people autism and asperger by calling them manlets irl tbh.

• JFL
tbh i have to agree divine being is quite incel especially for this forum standards since the average guy bere is 6'4, has a 24 inch untrained bideltoid and a 7 inch flaccid cock... Get those surgeries boyo I believe in you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, ROTTING and DivineBeing
God damn I seriously need to give 6'1"+ people autism and asperger by calling them manlets irl tbh.
girls called me short even when i wasn't asking :lul:

• JFL
tbh i have to agree divine being is quite incel especially for this forum standards since the average guy bere is 6'4, has a 24 inch untrained bideltoid and a 7 inch flaccid cock... Get those surgeries boyo I believe in you
in the end i will have to rope because i can fix my microcock

double LL is fine - every time adding 3 inches

clavicle lengthening is fine too (maybe even twice since i'm completely fucked) - every time adding 2 inches

but the cock will always be small

• Hmm...
in the end i will have to rope because i can fix my microcock

double LL is fine - every time adding 3 inches

clavicle lengthening is fine too (maybe even twice since i'm completely fucked) - every time adding 2 inches

but the cock will always be small

i looked lik ea fucking model on the street i mogged almos everyone and i still couldnt get laid what is this shit

all the surgeons i went to told me i cant get any surgery because i'm already beautiful besides fixing my fucked up nose and nosebridge :lul:

and im still fucking incel
Korea was honestly one of the easiest Asian countries to slay in using jbw. People overthink Korean self perceived smv due to kpop. You're just aspie tbh

Also lifts are extremely common in Korea so it's not special there.

• JFL
Korea was honestly one of the easiest Asian countries to slay in using jbw. People overthink Korean self perceived smv due to kpop. You're just aspie tbh

Also lifts are extremely common in Korea so it's not special there.
yeah no shit you're 6'4 you stupid nigger why are you even replying anymore it's clear why you got laid

then tryng to gaslight me not to get LL but to roid to become a bloated collagenless subhuman

fucking nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16834 and RealLooksmaxxer
i've looked at penuma it doesn't give hard girth or length only flacid

Or am i wrong? (i read their website and studies only)

the flaccid girth on penuma is 6 inches and flaccid length depends on your flaccid stretched length. so if you stretch your flaccid and put a ruler and it’s 6.5 inches or something than the implant placed would be that length and once you heal you real healed post penuma erect size would be around 6.5x~6.2 is inches which is volume wise bigger than most 8 inch dicks even

And no it gives actual erect gains too especially girth. Length hovers around your stretched flaccid. u get erect just like you would normally. And can have sex 3 months after the surgery.

There’s even people with 7 inch girth etc which again volume wise a 6.5x7 erect cock has more volume than a 8x6 thus it’s bigger by sheer mass volume etc

• +1
penuma is actually pretty good i've looked at reddit

it's only $15k extremely cheap that's definitely something i'll get before bimax and after LL

fucking rich bastard :lul:

I wish I had 150k in disposable income. I’d have a true 9x7 inch penuma cock

and get one LL and be 6,4

fuck :feelswhy:

• JFL
the flaccid girth on penuma is 6 inches and flaccid length depends on your flaccid stretched length. so if you stretch your flaccid and put a ruler and it’s 6.5 inches or something than the implant placed would be that length and once you heal you real healed post penuma erect size would be around 6.5x~6.2 is inches which is volume wise bigger than most 8 inch dicks even

And no it gives actual erect gains too especially girth. Length hovers around your stretched flaccid. u get erect just like you would normally. And can have sex 3 months after the surgery.

There’s even people with 7 inch girth etc which again volume wise a 6.5x7 erect cock has more volume than a 8x6 thus it’s bigger by sheer mass volume etc
yeah thick cocks are much more impressive than long ones for sure

i'd rather have massive girth since that matters more than being long

fucking rich bastard :lul:

I wish I had 150k in disposable income. I’d have a true 9x7 inch penuma cock

and get one LL and be 6,4

fuck :feelswhy:
nah i only have $50k to spend this year

it's gonna take me 3-4 years to spend $200k

• JFL
nah i only have $50k to spend this year

it's gonna take me 3-4 years to spend $200k

penuma is icing on the cake imo

ascend fully (clavicle/LL/nose) and then one you become a true anglo terachad get the penuma and mog all inferior subhumans to hell.

you will literally have the best life and mog every man with a 7 inch girth cock. That subreddit gives me lifefuel knowing I’m 15k away from a true 7 inch erect girth. Imagine stretching tiny Asian pussies and ruining womens holes left and right :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Money is truly everything :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and DivineBeing
penuma is icing on the cake imo

ascend fully (clavicle/LL/nose) and then one you become a true anglo terachad get the penuma and mog all inferior subhumans to hell.

you will literally have the best life and mog every man with a 7 inch girth cock. That subreddit gives me lifefuel knowing I’m 15k away from a 7 inch girth. Imagine stretching tiny Asian pussies and ruining womens holes left and right :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Money is truly everything :feelswhy:
yeah man i really can't wait to get the surgeries lol

plastic surgery is lifefuel i would've roped already if i couldn't get LL or fix my deathnik tier nose

i'm gonna bully everyone to roping as well post surgery like an insane bloodlust sociopath

• +1
yeah man i really can't wait to get the surgeries lol

plastic surgery is lifefuel i would've roped already if i couldn't get LL or fix my deathnik tier nose

i'm gonna bully everyone to roping as well post surgery like an insane bloodlust sociopath

315B5EA5 D995 45FB 9767 DF17B2F89E4E

1FDE4B48 8ED8 431C 85D8 3527B4826369
9C35228D CE6C 45EB A7DD C93407D8ED2A
26B9334A 2501 4C40 9130 7C623C3493DD

0CDEAA7E ADF8 4B97 99E2 8E0540807417

This forum would probably be a thing of the past by the time you finish jfl :lul:

Just to clarify: if you're a grower rather than a shower, this implant could lead to you ending up with a smaller erect length than you had before the implant? Am I reading that right?

Just to clarify: if you're a grower rather than a shower, this implant could lead to you ending up with a smaller erect length than you had before the implant? Am I reading that right?

no you still gain an erection just how you normally would with your dick JFL.

it makes your flaccid length and girth huge
It makes your erect girth very thick
And it keeps your erect length the same or a little bigger depending on if you get penuma XL etc. but for this you have to wait couple weeks for it to heal as it’s not recommended to have sex for couple weeks post operation bc erections are extremely painful while you’re healing. Once you’re healed you’re golden and you can enjoy your huge cock

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Tobias Fünke
no you still gain an erection just how you normally would with your dick JFL.

it makes your flaccid length and girth huge
It makes your erect girth very thick
And it keeps your erect length the same or a little bigger depending on if your get penuma XL etc. but for this you have to wait couple weeks for it to heal as it’s not recommended to have sex for couple weeks post operation bc erections are extremely painful while you’re healing. Once you’re headed you’re golden and you can enjoy your huge cock
Cool- thanks for the info man.

• +1
bump CAN ANYONE ANSWER THE QUESTION PLS 100 answers only shitposting