SSRIs are making my face puffier

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
Anyone else had a similar experience? Since upping my dose to 250mg rather than 200mg of Luvox and being on it for about 6 weeks my face in the last few days has become noticeably more puffy and rounded. Haven’t eaten any differently and I’m visibly holding more water. How do I make this shit go away?

she want celine

she want the gucci

• WTF
Reactions: incelmogger
why would you choose to take SSRIs, ever.

They have withdrawals and make you cucked from what I've heard, cocaine is probably better tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

They have withdrawals and make you cucked from what I've heard, cocaine is probably better tbh.
I didn’t really choose to nigga I got put on it in the ward. For reference I’m taking Ativan, 250mg fluvoxamine, 20mg adderall, and 25mg Seroquel as needed. If I’m still bloated in like a week or even less I’ll go down to 200 probably.

Idk would cocaine even be that good? I have adhd

• +1
im supposed to be taking them. fuck that tho im not tryna destroy my liver more than it already is

• +1
Don't do ssris dumbass. Do that fent

im supposed to be taking them. fuck that tho im not tryna destroy my liver more than it already is
Yeah I’m going to go down on dose fuck that nigga

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yeah I’m going to go down on dose fuck that nigga
ur probably fine its just that I take sarms and adderall on top of that. adding prozac which doesnt even make a difference to me is just not the smartest

ur probably fine its just that I take sarms and adderall on top of that. adding prozac which doesnt even make a difference to me is just not the smartest
I take 20mg adderall as well and my doctor wants me up to 30mg lmao. I wanna switch to extended release stims tho or Wellbutrin. And you should be fine with the Prozac bro as long as it’s not a crazy, would be interesting to see what that does with your hormones since you’re on sarms and Prozac inhibits cyp2d6

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
not high iq enough to know what this means. would this be good or bad on a sarm cycle
It’s just really important when it comes to estrogen biosynthesis and metabolism. It wouldn’t really effect much tbh it might even balance out your hormones if you are only using sarms, but then again I’d assume that’s dose dependant. SSRIs are known to induce aromatase activity and increase estrogen/androgen ratio at least somewhat. The extent of the effect that SSRIs have on the endocrine system is still debated tho