starting a cut until 7% bf any advice?

Cigarette

Cigarette

geomax.me
no bullshitting around real advice. already got my diet in place and my routine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 12303
Make a LeanMaxx thread, we need more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 12303
entrance-gates-concentration-camp-Auschwitz-Krakow-Poland.jpg

Dont eat thats only way to cut bodyfats. Workout or cadio dont help you to cut below 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Lets be honest, you will NOT get to 7 percent lol Do you know how low that is? Thats "competing in stage bodybuilder" lean.If these fuckers have a hard time getting there( with a shit ton of side effects ), how the fuck are you going to get there?Its lower than you think and most people have a hard time reaching 10-12 as is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and brainded
Lets be honest, you will NOT get to 7 percent lol Do you know how low that is? Thats "competing in stage bodybuilder" lean.If these fuckers have a hard time getting there( with a shit ton of side effects ), how the fuck are you going to get there?Its lower than you think and most people have a hard time reaching 10-12 as is.
yea this, 12 % is a realistic and maintainable goal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
You won't get there

Christ people on here look at lean faces and think HURRR LET ME GO TO BODY FAT OF 5 PERCENT *AUTISTIC SCREECHING* I WANT MY ZYGOOOSSS TO POP OUT

Newsflash if your zygos aren't starting to pop out at 15% you have none. Game Over. And that goes for anything else, including jaw

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
Yeah these motherfuckers are delusional on here. 7% isn’t even really sustainable year round either. 10% is barely sustainable for most... 12-15 Is the best range tbh and pretty easy to sustain

Yeah these motherfuckers are delusional on here. 7% isn’t even really sustainable year round either. 10% is barely sustainable for most... 12-15 Is the best range tbh and pretty easy to sustain
I guarantee you this retard thinks he can go to 7% natty as well JFL. Even on gear that shit is difficult

im at 11

You dont know that for sure nigga.Do you know how inaccurate most methods of Body fat testing are ?Like I said, most people who think they are 15 perecent are actually 20..And people who think they are 10 are actually 15.