Starting another 7 mile run!

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
PXL 20210102 004258482

only putting this here to make some of you pussies feel like shit, i know while im running you are sitting on your bed, while im grinding to fire ass music you arent :p:D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, WTFCGod, Deleted member 5969 and 9 others
ahhhh...feels good to get shit done. another successful day, and many to come.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 6997
Indeed david

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Gyms closed by me again :feelswhy: all i got are some dumbells at home

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GymcelDoomer and .*my*.
brb running

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
looking cute

Thanks for the motivation my hapa brother
Screenshot 20210102 0359052
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
You're such a fucking woman. Always having to tell the world whenever you accomplish some menial task. I bet you quit before the 4th mile anyways. But the most feminine thing about you is your frame. Your head accounts for well over 1/3rd of your shoulder width, which means you're anatomically underdeveloped. You know what? You're such a woman that I'm going to jack off to you right this second, because the amount of estrogen in this post is staggering. Hope you feel good about yourself, slut. Wanna get a drink later, come back to my place & let me pound your zero-testosterone woman ass?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, green, oatmeal and 14 others
You're such a fucking woman. Always having to tell the world whenever you accomplish some menial task. I bet you quit before the 4th mile anyways. But the most feminine thing about you is your frame. Your head accounts for well over 1/3rd of your shoulder width, which means you're anatomically underdeveloped. You know what? You're such a woman that I'm going to jack off to you right this second, because the amount of estrogen in this post is staggering. Hope you feel good about yourself, slut. Wanna get a drink later, come back to my place & let me pound your zero-testosterone woman ass?
You should edit that into size 26 bold font for more comedic effect.

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright and Deleted member 4612

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Leviathin, Deleted member 9391 and 7 others
Good shit man. Im about to go on a 2 hour run myself.
LMAO, saved

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
hardly fucking read. i see a lot of soy ass language and this is not surprising, coming from the forum tranny. anyways, hope you are coping well, happy new years motherfucker. PS: this is my year.

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
hardly fucking read. i see a lot of soy ass language and this is not surprising, coming from the forum tranny. anyways, hope you are coping well, happy new years motherfucker. PS: this is my year.
based mindset brosel we'll ascend this year.
leanmaxxing atm
hopefully getting allowed into my study
gymcelling
getting a tattoo after this lockdown

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
based mindset brosel we'll ascend this year.
leanmaxxing atm
hopefully getting allowed into my study
gymcelling
getting a tattoo after this lockdown
im gonna save like $2k and get an entire sleeve at a badass artist and only do it when my arms are more jacked so it looks better.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ShineBright, Patient A and Deleted member 6873
im gonna save like $2k and get an entire sleeve at a badass artist and only do it when my arms are more jacked so it looks better.
Them fucks cost 2k?

Them fucks cost 2k?
bro at good artists tattoos are really expensive. and then you take into account that i have a long ass motherfucking arm so it might cost more than $2k. then you consider that i want to get jacked when i do it, so my arms going to be massive. and yes, good artists charge alot but good artist work mogs to oblivion the type of shit everyone else gets. i had a dream just now i got a tattoo actually. it wasn't a full sleeve but that's what i want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
bro at good artists tattoos are really expensive. and then you take into account that i have a long ass motherfucking arm so it might cost more than $2k. then you consider that i want to get jacked when i do it, so my arms going to be massive. and yes, good artists charge alot but good artist work mogs to oblivion the type of shit everyone else gets. i had a dream just now i got a tattoo actually. it wasn't a full sleeve but that's what i want.
Goddamn mirin u brosel
How much do you think a forearm sleeve like this'd cost?
Chrome aKdYBhR8Un

Goddamn mirin u brosel
How much do you think a forearm sleeve like this'd cost?
View attachment 905829
thats a polynesian style forearm sleeve and it wouldn't be expensive. less than $500 but you should never focus on cost. $500, $2000, $3000, it's all not even that much money when you realize it's a permanent piece of fashion you will be wearing for the rest of your life.

Imagine you had to wear a shirt for the rest of your life, will you wear a shirt that's cheap for you now (a Walmart shirt), or save and buy the best shirt you can get (a gucci shirt) because you can never change it once you put it on?

its better to have no tattoos then go to a top tier artist and get something badass, which is what im doing. Also the cheaper it is, usually the less quality the artist is.

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6873
its better to have no tattoos then go to a top tier artist and get something badass, which is what im doing. Also the cheaper it is, usually the less quality the artist is.
same goes for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Siberia_
don’t lie you read every word.

Happy new year brocel :feelsmage:

Last edited:
I believe in u bro

@RichardSpencel long lost brother

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and RichardSpencel
When are they deploying you to Iraq

U ran for 7 miles straight?

7 miles is okay, for a plebeian. i can run 10k in 50 minutes flat.

U r a god
Im gonna start running today, been so long since i did any exercise
i never run that was the first time i ran in months i been doing weight lifting but im trying to leanmaxx and burn more calories so i been running. i like running outside but i unironically can't find a track to run on and im not running on the motherfucking high way

i never run that was the first time i ran in months i been doing weight lifting but im trying to leanmaxx and burn more calories so i been running. i like running outside but i unironically can't find a track to run on and im not running on the motherfucking high way
I legit never ran deadass, as in an exercise ofc. The only workout experience i have are swimming and karate. I would be swimming 1000% if pools were open, but i have a local park with a track

Im also trying to leanmax as u know

Running is boring asf. Sports mog tbh.

JFL thanks for letting me add one more picture of you to my subhuman folder

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Are you tryna go SF

Lifting >>>>>>> running