Reactions: lowiqNormie
day 1
going on holiday w bitches in 4 days
gotta be lean af
no better way than not eating anything
time to od on caffeine and water
Brootal

Efficacy and safety of prolonged water fasting - PubMed

"Results reveal that prolonged fasting for 5-20 days produces potent increases in circulating ketones, and mild to moderate weight loss of 2-10%. Approximately two-thirds of the weight lost is lean mass, and one-third is fat mass.27 Jun 2023:"

Lmao, it's stupid af bro. You are going to literally lose 66% muscle 34% fat, even during a fucking cut its not like this. Water fasting seems horrible.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Brootal

"Results reveal that prolonged fasting for 5-20 days produces potent increases in circulating ketones, and mild to moderate weight loss of 2-10%. Approximately two-thirds of the weight lost is lean mass, and one-third is fat mass.27 Jun 2023:"

Lmao, it's stupid af bro. You are going to literally lose 66% muscle 34% fat, even during a fucking cut its not like this. Water fasting seems horrible.
i’m on rad jfl at me waiting 1 week of the cycle but i should retain muscle

i didnt know people actually fast outside of religion or anorexia lmfao

i’m on rad jfl at me waiting 1 week of the cycle but i should retain muscle
I sitill wouldn't recommend dude, atleast consume 1000 calories per day of 60% protein and 40% carb/fat mix to maintain some muscle mass and nutrients in ur body.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i didnt know people actually fast outside of religion or anorexia lmfao
It increases HGH and gives clarity but if you are under 25 it is not recommended as you are still developing mentally and physically, but once a week after 21 should not be massively bad for health as long as you consume the necessary calories after the fast in the time period u have.

It increases HGH and gives clarity but if you are under 25 it is not recommended as you are still developing mentally and physically, but once a week after 21 should not be massively bad for health as long as you consume the necessary calories after the fast in the time period u have.
3-4 day fast every now and then shouldn’t hurt development tbh

3-4 day fast every now and then shouldn’t hurt development tbh
Depends on age, anyone under 18 should never fast. I was growing at a rapid rate of a cm/month (for 6 months) and if i had fasted i would assume that would have diminshed. After 18 it's ok i suppose, but still calories are necessary until minimum 21 ish where most of the brain development and physical is done.

bro where is the before (and after) pic?

debloatmaxxing is legit af, got insane results from it in the past. Remember to hit the carbs & sodium hard to fill up the day before.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
bro where is the before (and after) pic?

debloatmaxxing is legit af, got insane results from it in the past. Remember to hit the carbs & sodium hard to fill up the day before.
How deep into the fast did debloating occur for u

day 1
going on holiday w bitches in 4 days
gotta be lean af
no better way than not eating anything
time to od on caffeine and water
Water fasting is useless if you haven’t been drinking 5L+ a day for the past week. Your body will just retain water since it believes you are lacking water.

Nigga finna crash his test right before his holiday