Statut offsets the look

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Now what's a good statut for an effective female gaze except actor/international sportsman ? Thats the question

I don't think making money is enough , Your job title matters too and maybe more

Last edited:
just make money

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Now what's a good statut for an effective female gaze exept actor/international sportsman ? Thats the question

I don't think making money is enough , Your job title matters too and maybe more
Lol I make a six-figure high paying job but most foids don't even know what it's all about and wouldn't even be able to tell about it to other people.They don't care about your job as long as it pays good money.

I know a lot of female who don't really know what their spouses/boyfriend do in life, all they can say is "it's related to IT/finance/whatever".

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24789
that's the basics, but i think there's a difference in treatment between an engineer and a music composer
Did you know that besides a few rockstars most lawyers are actually brokies, especially in Europe ? They're still riding on the prestige of their occupation but I moneymogg 80% of the profession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Lol I make a six-figure high paying job but most foids don't even know what it's all about and wouldn't even be able to tell about it to other people.They don't care about your job as long as it pays good money.

I know a lot of female who don't really know what their spouses/boyfriend do in life, all they can say is "it's related to IT/finance/whatever".
Did you know that besides a few rockstars most lawyers are actually brokies, especially in Europe ? They're still riding on the prestige of their occupation but I moneymogg 80% of the profession
quite interesting, I'm not working yet but I thought that an attractive job surely made more attractive as is the case with actors.

So its more 3 things : looks / money / popularity (actor/football player/ influencer halo) I took a wrong turn

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius