Steroids are cheaper than food

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you’re eating for 10 dollars a day. You can get on a cycle for cheaper than that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution, forwardgrowth, didntreadlol and 1 other person
but u need both to get big

Can't wait to left parents, to finally live alone.. They'll chop off my head if they know i take roids

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
just die from heart complications bro

• +1
Reactions: Hector
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22
600mg T without an AI >>>> food

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and forwardgrowth
water is wet

i would b interested in roiding but i hate the idea of constantly needing to inject myself and ruining my natural production of T which is already very high, might as well ride it out for now and maybe hop on in my 30s or 40s

i would b interested in roiding but i hate the idea of constantly needing to inject myself and ruining my natural production of T which is already very high, might as well ride it out for now and maybe hop on in my 30s or 40s
High inhib puss boy. Your t even if naturally high wont even compare to a 250mg cycle of test

High inhib puss boy. Your t even if naturally high wont even compare to a 250mg cycle of test
lmao im probably bigger and stronger and leaner than you currently while being natty but keep talking shit, unless you incline bench 315 for reps then i will eat my words

peptides and sarms seem a lot more appealing for the time being for me at least. for people with below average T though, injecting should be as mandatory as fucking breathing.
These are also cheaper than food.

Last edited:
lmao im probably bigger and stronger and leaner than you currently while being natty but keep talking shit, unless you incline bench 315 for reps then i will eat my words
Being fat as fuck and being strong from it is easy.You will never look or feel as good as someone on T. Keep coping with muh muh high t I dont need roids. Jfl

Eat the steroid vials with a knife and fork. Replace ketchup with Deca Durabolin syrup

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
lmaglne dolng rolds ln 2020

Illegal in Sweden and I have no idea how to get them

Being fat as fuck and being strong from it is easy.You will never look or feel as good as someone on T. Keep coping with muh muh high t I dont need roids. Jfl
JFL my bodyfat is 11% year round and judging by the fact you didn’t address my point about incline pressing 315, i can safely assume you aren’t actually strong at all

BTW, people have been *accusing* me of steroids since i was in high school

and i would bet you never even trained at all before injecting either, probably never played sports growing up. people like you who speak obsessively about how amazing steroids are have usually never even tried training naturally in their lives. or alternatively, you tried for a year or less, had shit results because naturally low T, and gave up and assume being natural is impossible to build muscle for everyone, when in reality its just you.

IMAGINE HAVING A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX about relying on synthetic exogenous hormones that you need to supplement your otherwise gracile and fragile body LMAOOO

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe
JFL my bodyfat is 11% year round and judging by the fact you didn’t address my point about incline pressing 315, i can safely assume you aren’t actually strong at all

and i would bet you never even trained at all before injecting either, probably never played sports growing up. people like you who speak obsessively about how amazing steroids are have usually never even tried training naturally in their lives. or alternatively, you tried for a year or less, had shit results because naturally low T, and gave up and assume being natural is impossible to build muscle for everyone, when in reality its just you.

IMAGINE HAVING A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX about relying on synthetic exogenous hormones that you need to supplement your otherwise gracile and fragile body LMAOOO
"11 percent body fat year round benches 315 incline for reps"
B6c

Usual E statter making bullshit claims with no proof with stupid assumptions JFL
Your Genenetics are dogshit keep crying for roiders
You arnt 11 percent body fat and your ego lifts dont count with someone spotting half the weigh with shit form.
Yeet

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Link for roids?

training natural is autistic and a waste of time, smh.

why bother when you can pin 500mg of test for 8 weeks and get quadruple the results that you're getting currently without having to have a strict diet whilst also reaping the psychological benefits of being high T?

but yeah bro keep taking your protein supplements.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
training natural is autistic and a waste of time, smh.

why bother when you can pin 500mg of test for 8 weeks and get quadruple the results that you're getting currently without having to have a strict diet whilst also reaping the psychological benefits of being high T?

but yeah bro keep taking your protein supplements.
lol i don’t take protein supplements

and btw, i have been lifting since i was 14, i played sports growing up, and i honestly my test is HIGH AS FUCK to the point I GET ACCUSED OF ROIDING IN REAL LIFE AS IT IS. im already fucking 220 lbs with abs for fucks sake. if i decided that i wanted to fucking compete in bodybuilding shows, yeah i would start injecting in order to compete. But the fact of the matter is i am 99.99% of the time, the biggest most muscular guy in the room. you think just because you’ve had shit results naturally that everyone else has. news flash not everyone is a low test manlet who sat on his ass playing world of warcraft 12 hours per day during their developmental years

lol i don’t take protein supplements

and btw, i have been lifting since i was 14, i played sports growing up, and i honestly my test is HIGH AS FUCK to the point I GET ACCUSED OF ROIDING IN REAL LIFE AS IT IS. im already fucking 220 lbs with abs for fucks sake. if i decided that i wanted to fucking compete in bodybuilding shows, yeah i would start injecting in order to compete. But the fact of the matter is i am 99.99% of the time, the biggest most muscular guy in the room. you think just because you’ve had shit results naturally that everyone else has. news flash not everyone is a low test manlet who sat on his ass playing world of warcraft 12 hours per day during their developmental years
I'm 900ng/dl untrained at 17.

I've never trained before but even If i did i'd never waste my time training natural like a fucking moron.

• JFL
Reactions: highT
this thread is very low iq and this is coming from a low iq poster so imagine that

• Woah
I'm 900ng/dl untrained at 17.

I've never trained before but even If i did i'd never waste my time training natural like a fucking moron.
untrained lmao. congrats bro are you proud of that? you seem really proud of your complete lack of accomplishment. good on ya! i could dig up a pic of my physique from when i was 17 if you wanna get mogged from the past.

your mindset is so hilariously stupid i honestly assume you are trolling. not training at age 17 when your testosterone is erupting and making easy as fuck noob gains while living at home with no rent and free food? boy i fucking blew up in my teenage years from the noob gains it was unreal. you are wasting potential but do your thing man IDGAF either way

untrained lmao. congrats bro are you proud of that? you seem really proud of your complete lack of accomplishment. good on ya! i could dig up a pic of my physique from when i was 17 if you wanna get mogged from the past.

your mindset is so hilariously stupid i honestly assume you are trolling. not training at age 17 when your testosterone is erupting and making easy as fuck noob gains while living at home with no rent and free food? boy i fucking blew up in my teenage years from the noob gains it was unreal. you are wasting potential but do your thing man IDGAF either way
why are you so upset and angry? why are you trying to prove to me that you've got a good physique, bit fucking gay if you ask me, I'm not denying that you're probably jacked.

I don't train because I don't see the point, I'm already decently built and lean.

why are you so upset and angry? why are you trying to prove to me that you've got a good physique, bit fucking gay if you ask me, I'm not denying that you're probably jacked.

I don't train because I don't see the point, I'm already decently built and lean.
lmao you began this interaction by insulting me and calling me autistic and a “fucking moron” and now you’re confused when i send that same energy back at you? what a mystery

btw if you’re 17 and have never trained you should probably not try to advise anyone on the topic just for future reference

lmao you began this interaction by calling me a “fucking moron” and now you’re confused when i send that same energy back at you? what a mystery
apparently you're mentally slow as well.

I never called you a moron, I responded to your response to another person. Scroll up and you'll see.

jfl at claiming high testosterone than acting like a deluded monkey sporadically spewing all of this toxic shit on me.

apparently you're mentally slow as well.

I never called you a moron, I responded to your response to another person. Scroll up and you'll see.

jfl at claiming high testosterone than acting like a deluded monkey sporadically spewing all of this toxic shit on me.
your post was clearly directed at me hence you quoting me, but seeing now your complete denial of having ever said it, i will accept that as you running away with your tail between your legs and apologizing for being an absolute retard teenager and i accept your apology bitch boy

I would take roids but I'm scared of getting bitch tits and balding :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
Wtf is that ugly ass profil pic

your post was clearly directed at me hence you quoting me, but seeing now your complete denial of having ever said it, i will accept that as you running away with your tail between your legs and apologizing for being an absolute retard teenager and i accept your apology bitch boy
never called you moronic, I called training naturally a moronic act.

take it how you like, it doesn't affect me. I'm not apologizing to a monkey like you.
I would take roids but I'm scared of getting bitch tits and balding :hnghn:
finasteride + Aromasin.

done, no worries.

Low iq thread

• Hmm...
pin 500mg of test for 8 weeks
And then do you stop? Your body would no longer be able to make as much test as before natrually though, right? Or do people just take T forever?
finasteride
fin was horrible for me. Watery semen and painful ejaculation among other things lol

Would taking test help grow a beard? I think my levels were measured at about 770 ngl, but I can't grow facial hair but need it! Tried minox for a year. Nothing. Am I only left with facial hair transplant?

just starve and blast steroids theory