buflek

get ripped or die mirin
truecel = very ugly, 1-2,5/10 IRL
ltn = somewhat ugly 3-4/10 IRL
normie = average 4.5-5.5/10 IRL
htn = above average/good looking 6-7/10 IRL
chadlite = very good looking 7.5-8.5/10 IRL
chad = extremely good looking 9 IRL

some idiots on here are changing the values of these terms like underwear. a htn is way too hard to reach for them. it is literally just an above average guy and we all know what the average guy looks like (cough cough pretty shit)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 26379, Zonar and 5 others
trucel is a retarded term anyway, should only be used for those who are literally 0/10 facially (like ronnie mcnutt after shotgunning himself) or deformed midgets who are 1 meter in height

htn is way too hard to reach for them. it is literally just an above average guy
so anyone above average looking is htn? L take

wtf are you talking about

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
average is 1 in 2 aka mtn, HTN is 1 in 10, chadlite, 1 in 100, chad is 1 in 5000.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and buflek
so anyone above average looking is htn? L take
thats not what i meant

its the start of good looks, like the first step after average. its for the guys with a flaw that doesnt make them very good looking but still good enough to be visibly above average

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
thats not what i meant

its the start of good looks, like the first step after average. its for the guys with a flaw that doesnt make them very good looking but still good enough to be visibly above average
so .. good looking guys? that isn't as common as u make out. maybe your bar for beign gl is just lower than mine.

the diff between htn and chadlite in irl appeal is actually lesser than between and htn and mtn. obviously there are upper mtns who make it vague but that's the nature of rating.

so .. good looking guys? that isn't as common as u make out. maybe your bar for beign gl is just lower than mine.

the diff between htn and chadlite in irl appeal is actually lesser than between and htn and mtn. obviously there are upper mtns who make it vague but that's the nature of rating.
nah. from lookism and when i joined this forum up until 1-2 years ago the difference between htn and mtn was much closer than htn to chadlite

truecel = very ugly, 1-2,5/10 IRL
ltn = somewhat ugly 3-4/10 IRL
normie = average 4.5-5.5/10 IRL
htn = above average/good looking 6-7/10 IRL
chadlite = very good looking 7.5-8.5/10 IRL
chad = extremely good looking 9 IRL

some idiots on here are changing the values of these terms like underwear. a htn is way too hard to reach for them. it is literally just an above average guy and we all know what the average guy looks like (cough cough pretty shit)
perfect my friend thank you.........nice seeing it from an og

• +1
make me chad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
chad isn't real, in the sense that what one woman thinks it is isn't what another woman thinks it is.

and it certainly isn't what men think it is.

• +1
Agreed.

@anthony111553 @forevermirin I am not a fakecel. I’m just a truecel who has positive experiences with women.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 51465