Stop coping with muh game/redpill -- if girls don't immediately like you it is cope

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Shouldn't have to say the obvious but if girls don't initially like you then anything else is COPE.

Rizz, muh game, etc. It may affect outcomes but INITIAL ATTRACTION must be established.

You can't create attraction, only alter the potential outcome of said attraction.

The only way to CREATE attraction is through being attractive enough -- all else is cope.

Same with muh masculinity and shit.

Same with muh social circle and shit.

Be a man, yeah, don't be a bitchboy but don't think that is what makes you attractive.

Your genes, energy, face, height, etc. is what makes you attractive, not your choice of words.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: russiancelreturns, enchanted_elixir, blackckatt and 9 others

😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42123, Crayola CØck and RoyaleWithCheese
I don't get it, I can pull foids but they get bored of me INSANELY fast, is it because of what I say?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, The Antichrist and Crayola CØck
The idea of men seducing women, overcoming their defenses, using their personality and rhetoric to make them sleep with them etc. is as old as time. You think 5,000 of civilizations were just ignorant blue pilled copers?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Crayola CØck
I don't get it, I can pull foids but they get bored of me INSANELY fast, is it because of what I say?
Same. It's lack of NTness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and Crayola CØck
Shouldn't have to say the obvious but if girls don't initially like you then anything else is COPE.

Rizz, muh game, etc. It may affect outcomes but INITIAL ATTRACTION must be established.

You can't create attraction, only alter the potential outcome of said attraction.

The only way to CREATE attraction is through being attractive enough -- all else is cope.
being attractive gives you advantage but is not everything. you need something else to keep them entertained

• +1
Reactions: Outlier and The Antichrist
Ur retarded thats why

I have the same issue

• JFL
Reactions: yellowrice and Deleted member 42123
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Outlier, jeetslayer and Crayola CØck
Ur retarded thats why

I have the same issue
I mean 1 year ago I was able to keep them interested, but now after 3 days they ghost me or take 1-2 days to open my snaps

If they're bored of you then you're either an absolute moron/fucked mentally in some serious way or they ain't really interested then.

How tho? I've always been kinda semi popular, my clothing style is up to date and shi
NTness as in behavior, not how you look. And even if you have that, personality still matters once you meet the looks prerequisite. Especially considering how much choice modern women have, between two equally attractive guys they will pick the one whose personality they like the most.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, MexicanShortHotGuy and Outlier
I mean 1 year ago I was able to keep them interested, but now after 3 days they ghost me or take 1-2 days to open my snaps
Hm maybe your just boring

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
NTness as in behavior, not how you look. And even if you have that, personality still matters once you meet the looks prerequisite. Especially considering how much choice modern women have, between two equally attractive guys they will pick the one whose personality they like the most.
Ngl, I'm a bit toxic but flirty at the same time, it used to work before so I don't get it why it doesnt work anymore

Be a man, yeah, don't be a bitchboy but don't think that is what makes you attractive.

Your genes, energy, face, height, etc. is what makes you attractive, not your choice of words.
Attraction isn't only looks though. Otherwise you wouldn't hear girls constantly saying stuff like, "I thought he was so hot when I first saw him but then when he......."

• Ugh..

water

Water but all the newfags here need to know to this

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Crayola CØck
It’s just u being a boring person, looks attract and personality keeps

But having a baseline "personality" is not supposed to even be a big deal tho.

Like it isn't about being "interesting" so much as being just normal somewhat.

Is there anyone here that knows how to keep a conversation that's not an interview

Yes, be exciting and when she texts some generic shit like "wyd", ignore it. If you're a slayer you can just flirt and sext with her the whole time. If you're not it's considered 'Sexual Harassment'.
Not really considered a slayer, maybe it'll come with age because I have bones already, but above average

But having a baseline "personality" is not supposed to even be a big deal tho.

Like it isn't about being "interesting" so much as being just normal somewhat.
I mean u can be a piece of shit but if ur interesting shr will stay for a while at least

• Hmm...

she would laughing with chad in bedroom after trapping you as a betabux.

• JFL
thats why most of the org guys have 0 bitchges

• JFL

Looks like someone got rejected JFL 😂☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Outlier
Is there anyone here that knows how to keep a conversation that's not an interview
Use the "chain" method of stand up comedians. Start a topic, which can be something situational, like about something you saw at the club, some person you think looks funny or whatever. Then find something in that topic to begin the next one and so on.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck, Outlier and wsada
iois are important

• +1
Use the "chain" method of stand up comedians. Start a topic, which can be something situational, like about something you saw at the club, some person you think looks funny or whatever. Then find something in that topic to begin the next one and so on.
yeah dont be too direct

Once you pass the looks threshold, then the real game begins. Again, .Org lacks any idea of nuance and thinks it's all or nothing. The girl will want to know a bit about you before you two get together. Theirs gonna be a vetting process, no matter your looks level. Therefore, what you say does matter, and will factor into how attractive she is to you. Only a rotter would believe looks are all that matters. I can tell you have very little experience with women from you just thinking it's muh looks.

• Ugh..
This should only be used as a conversation starter. You should try to develop a connection as quick as possible. Don't waste your time by talking her ear off, and observe how she's reacting in the conversation. It should be pretty obvious if she's into you fairly quickly upon meeting.

I mean you can be direct but she has to find you really attractive.

• Hmm...

No you have to be natural. Use no methods.

If you are truly that boring or mentally exhausted or damaged then you are plain fucked.

Don't force what isn't there.

This is another problem with .org and its dumb "method based doing." Spontaneity is underrated.

Better to prepare to be unprepared than pretend to be what you aren't.

If there is nothing left to say then try to escalate, or navigate the mood to sexual more.

Yeah but you are forgetting a large part of NT/looks is physiognomy at its core.

If you act in a way that doesn't suit the preconception you can act out of line for the benefit of the situation.

That is why it is better to be in tune with yourself, basic, no fluffing. The best personality matches your looks seamlessly, no faking needed.

No don't go meet up with a script. A girl already knows "what you are" to her the moment she liked you, so if you've conversed once you have done it all. It is only a matter of you being what you seem to be, and not being too inorganic or damaged relative to your looks/physiognomy/pheno

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, brb7, DrTony and 1 other person

I would add that game barely affects outcome. It is neither necessary nor sufficient

• Hmm...
Once you pass the looks threshold, then the real game begins. Again, .Org lacks any idea of nuance and thinks it's all or nothing. The girl will want to know a bit about you before you two get together. Theirs gonna be a vetting process, no matter your looks level. Therefore, what you say does matter, and will factor into how attractive she is to you. Only a rotter would believe looks are all that matters. I can tell you have very little experience with women from you just thinking it's muh looks.
Cope
You ask ask her to come over after a few messages
If she doesn’t it’s over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Outlier
I prefer to talk longer with the person
But @WishIwasChico works
I've seen the women he's matching with. Pretty low quality, yet he talks them up to a bunch of incels. I also question any validity of what he says. If you were as big of a slayer as you posture on here, why do you feel the need to get validation from incels, when all these women would supposedly be more then enough IRL validation. Seems odd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and autistic_tendencies
I've seen the women he's matching with. Pretty low quality, yet he talks them up to a bunch of incels. I also question any validity of what he says. If you were as big of a slayer as you posture on here, why do you feel the need to get validation from incels, when all these women would supposedly be more then enough IRL validation. Seems odd.
Muh muh low quality

Attachments

• CDB31B5F-57B5-4461-A6B1-766A4B272607.jpeg
    CDB31B5F-57B5-4461-A6B1-766A4B272607.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4F78F248-0C59-4896-BD67-1EF92CBFD9F6.jpeg
    4F78F248-0C59-4896-BD67-1EF92CBFD9F6.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8F939AF2-4987-4219-B5D8-7444EEB8580B.jpeg
    8F939AF2-4987-4219-B5D8-7444EEB8580B.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: brb7

0/5 is incel 5/6 is beta bux tier 7/8 tier is consistent lays 9/10 equals life on easy mode it's even easier than being a women

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Muh muh low quality
Nice pictures. Still just proves my point that you feel the need to defend your honor in front of a bunch of incels. Why are you trying so hard to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers on the internet?

Nice pictures. Still just proves my point that you feel the need to defend your honor in front of a bunch of incels. Why are you trying so hard to prove yourself to a bunch of strangers on the internet?
I like this site and I like providing my slaying to the broskis here is all. It’s not that deep my guy

attraction at first glance is LAW
To create that first attraction is the whole reason this site exists

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt