Stop looksmaxxing fr . Good looking girls prefer a subhuman >>> a chad like amnesia

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
IMG 0200
IMG 0199

Keep denying bluepill
@germanlooks @Shieda_Kayn @Piratecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 444, Zonar, WishIwasChico and 9 others
This is a rare example but what this guy said is not completely false, women tend to like prettyboys more than chads but in reality looks attracts personality maintains

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Efendja, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
Only personality matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Doublespeak, brucewayne78 and 8 others
This is a rare example but what this guy said is not completely false, women tend to like prettyboys more than chads but in reality looks attracts personality maintains
Ground breaking infos by our bro

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and 📎♿️⚙️
Poor understanding of correlation, causation and statistics in general. Subhumans approach and get Stacies because Chads are approached and end up in ltr with ugly girls. Stacies don’t approach. If Chads approached Stacies it would be over for these uggos who are already getting cheated on by their gfs anyway. Blackpill is undeniable.

Poor understanding of correlation, causation and statistics in general. Subhumans approach and get Stacies because Chads are approached and end up in ltr with ugly girls. Stacies don’t approach. If Chads approached Stacies it would be over for these uggos who are already getting cheated on by their gfs anyway. Blackpill is undeniable.
Mirin mental gymnastics
She can go on tinder and easily get herself a chadlite yet she doesn’t

Also this is what most couples in liberal Canada look like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T3cel, Deleted member 28541, Ark and 1 other person
Mirin mental gymnastics

I provide a logical chain of reasoning and to dispel the cognitive dissonance you just spout “mental gymnastics”. Everything probably seems ok to you now. Don’t worry looks aren’t that important for sex but don’t expect relationships to last easily.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 7580
Mirin mental gymnastics

Also why would a hot girl resort to online dating? That’s for low quality uggos who are insecure and want to be pump and dumped.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I provide a logical chain of reasoning and to dispel the cognitive dissonance you just spout “mental gymnastics”. Everything probably seems ok to you now. Don’t worry looks aren’t that important for sex but don’t expect relationships to last easily.
Relationships don’t last anyways

Subhuman is gonna cum inside a prime stacylite for a year and then she’ll be old and fat and demand chads . Subhumans always win

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Mirin mental gymnastics

I seem to have the same observation.
Even utter subhumans in Canada have gf.
My friend was rated LTN and has a gf.

• +1
Also why would a hot girl resort to online dating? That’s for low quality uggos who are insecure and want to be pump and dumped.
Na man that’s a cope
Are hot girls retarded or what ? Why not use tinder and secure a chadlite instead of fucking a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Bitch looks like 2 completely different women in those pics.
Can white women not fraud every single image they appear in? No wonder browncels worship them so much

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 7580
Bitch looks like 2 completely different women in those pics.
Can white women not fraud every single image they appear in? No wonder browncels worship them so much
Look the exact same but with mouth open.
retard

• +1
State of org in 2023

Look the exact same but with mouth open.
retard
She doesn't.
Nose, bodyfst, forehead, skin and even eyes are completely different in the pic where she's hugging the guy

Na man that’s a cope
Are hot girls retarded or what ? Why not use tinder and secure a chadlite instead of fucking a subhuman
Any decent girl will prefer organic relationships with subhumans through social circle. Online dating is unnatural as it’s literally through a screen.

Like I said, these average looking guys are approaching these girls all the time and are likely to succeed since Chads get approached so often they don’t feel the need to approach Stacies. These girls would prefer to be with a good looking guy and it definitely happens sometimes when the guy approaches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7580
I did 12 personality ups, 4 reps of 50kg confidence pulls, and 1 shower hold

• Love it
currymuncher00
13y htn currycel
Joined Oct 1, 2023
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Stop looksmaxxing fr . Good looking girls prefer a subhuman >>> a chad like amnesia

Who lets fags like this in the forum?

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • +1
the dude isn’t even ugly? lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
currymuncher00
13y htn currycel
Joined Oct 1, 2023
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Stop looksmaxxing fr . Good looking girls prefer a subhuman >>> a chad like amnesia

Who lets fags like this in the forum?
So new users are fags?

• JFL
Any decent girl will prefer organic relationships with subhumans through social circle. Online dating is unnatural as it’s literally through a screen.

Like I said, these average looking guys are approaching these girls all the time and are likely to succeed since Chads get approached so often they don’t feel the need to approach Stacies. These girls would prefer to be with a good looking guy and it definitely happens sometimes when the guy approaches.
Just approach theory

Tbh you’re right most girls on apps aren’t very attractive

but I expect hot girls to be with chadlites but I always see them with subhumans jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Allornothing
Personality is a cope for bluepillers

Water. Current SMV hierarchy is:

FOTB (fresh off the boat) ethnics > FOTB (fresh off the border) spics > western born ethnics > deformed and dwarfs > rest of white males

Just approach theory

Tbh you’re right most girls on apps aren’t very attractive

but I expect hot girls to be with chadlites but I always see them with subhumans jfl
Where I come from (UK) there’s no specific trend really. I see unattractive guys with hot girls a lot since most men aren’t attractive and attractive guys with hot girls every now and then since attractiveness is rare. Likewise I see the same thing with attractive guys and unattractive girls.

Attractive people are in a different world because hypergamy doesn’t really exist for them. It’s just who approaches who first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 7580
Where I come from (UK) there’s no specific trend really. I see unattractive guys with hot girls a lot since most men aren’t attractive and attractive guys with hot girls every now and then since attractiveness is rare. Likewise I see the same thing with attractive guys and unattractive girls.

Attractive people are in a different world because hypergamy doesn’t really exist for them. It’s just who approaches who first.
I see lots of attractive guys with ltbs too and I’m like wtf

It seems like ltbs and ltns are winning. They score above their league

Just order phenibut and approach girls theory might be legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Allornothing
if ur looksmaxxing for girls its truly over lol, women arent as judgemental about looks. only reason to looksmax is to have women chase u or climb the social ladder ( diminishing returns for male beauty)

I see lots of attractive guys with ltbs too and I’m like wtf

It seems like ltbs and ltns are winning. They score above their league

Just order phenibut and approach girls theory might be legit
At the end of the day almost all sex havers are equally happy. The ones who get approached are validated a lot in the relationship and the ones who approach get hot people way out of their league.

Approach theory is the only cure to browsing this site.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future_ and Deleted member 7580
Every tiktok hottie has an ugly bf if you open their page.
Every gymcel stacy has a fat bf
personality>

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 7580 and Allornothing
just a become a sip theory

Status>Looks>Personality

soy studs are more submissive

What’s the height of the guy?

Water. Current SMV hierarchy is:

FOTB (fresh off the boat) ethnics > FOTB (fresh off the border) spics > western born ethnics > deformed and dwarfs > rest of white males
spics ARE ethnics.