Stop looksmaxxing fr . Good looking girls prefer a subhuman >>> a chad like amnesia

Bruh she’s hotter than girls you call stacylites jfl

Canadian women are subhuman only tbh
She is becky. Proving my point that y’all can’t rate women again jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
yes we are.
You’re not ethnic

And you’re not white

Basically you are nothing and therefore can’t be on any of both sides. How does that make you feel?

You’re not ethnic

And you’re not white

Basically you are nothing and therefore can’t be on any of both sides. How does that make you feel?
I am ethnic

I am ethnic
You’re a faggot just that, how does it feel knowing you would be sentenced to death in your supposed home country?

Truth is thry prefer a guy with money and a secure future over anything look wise.soon as guys on here start realizing after college is over this is what women prioritize ..better off they will be

the myth they seek the hottest looking chad in the room is pure fake news .. ,maybe if they get drunk and are looking for a 1 night stand thry do.but when seeking. Long term partner , this is down the list of Important things

now if you posesss money and a stable future. Then the better looking you are, more your stock rises even more

if you are. A high school kid,,now yes looks is all that matters before a girl matures

Insane world

Keep looksmaxxing like retards

Good looking guys slay mid girls