Stop talking shit about finasteride

life as a male sucks, we truly are cursed, doesn't help when (((they))) are poising the environment with chemicals that just 'happen' to be highly estrogenic, I recently read a study where 37 widely used pesticides were analyzed to come to the conclusion on whether or not any of them possess either anti-androgenic or estrogenic effects. FUCKING 30 OF THEM CAME BACK AS ESTROGENIC AND ANTI-ANDROGENIC.
all of the 30 either had an inhibitory effect on steroidogenesis, had an ANTAGONISTIC affinity for the androgen receptor or an AGONISTIC affinity for the estradiol receptor family.

why even bother? honestly.
Just move to a fucking farm or in the forest tbh.
So much toxic shit that Jews put in out food and water.

• +1
Reactions: umzazi
life as a male sucks, we truly are cursed, doesn't help when (((they))) are poising the environment with chemicals that just 'happen' to be highly estrogenic, I recently read a study where 37 widely used pesticides were analyzed to come to the conclusion on whether or not any of them possess either anti-androgenic or estrogenic effects. FUCKING 30 OF THEM CAME BACK AS ESTROGENIC AND ANTI-ANDROGENIC.
all of the 30 either had an inhibitory effect on steroidogenesis, had an ANTAGONISTIC affinity for the androgen receptor or an AGONISTIC affinity for the estradiol receptor family.

why even bother? honestly.
You're so low IQ it hurts.

All that Chinese rat piss you injected didn't help, RIP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
- Oral Castor Oil (up to 5ml x day if you don't shit your pants)

Beyond excessive. You're going to induce hypertrichosis and start growing hair under your eyelids and shit.

- Aspirin daily (I take 500mg) separate from Castor Oil to kill all prostaglandins (mostly PGD2) - aspirin is THE wonder drug. period.

This is horrible advice.
Aspirin will nuke PGE2, a lack of which is just as deadly for hair growth as the overexpression of PGD2.
Unrelated, but it can also inhibit muscle growth after exercise.

- Regenepure DR shampoo (Nizoral is shit in comparison) every 2 days circa

Ketoconazole will have the same effect as aspirin on prostaglandins. Not desirable.

Utter cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, DidntRead and Deleted member 2756
Beyond excessive. You're going to induce hypertrichosis and start growing hair under your eyelids and shit.

This is horrible advice.
Aspirin will nuke PGE2, a lack of which is just as deadly for hair growth as the overexpression of PGD2.

Ketoconazole will have the same effect as aspirin on prostaglandins. Not desirable.

Utter cope.
very autistic and excessive, dutasteride alone will do the job, and even that is overkill, but we don't know his situation, he wrote that he has some sort of disorder that causes his t cells to attack his hair follicles.

This is horrible advice.

Utter cope.

I know more than anyone on this forum about biohacking and human health, if I said something it means I am already aware of the 50 possible outcomes that you mentioned, which luckily will never happen.

I just wanted to add: supplement with Vit. K2 Mk7 all-trans 400-600mcg per day in order to balance aspirin blood thinning

Random extra-chromosome cliffs of your post:
- Hypertrichosis (by PGE2)
- then countered by "EhHhH aSpIriN & kEtOcOnAz kIlLz pGe2 iHiHiH" (please make up your mind)
- and finally Biotin = Cope (which actually works slowly in the background and especially on people who are deficient like most skinny malnourished incels on this forum)

Please delete your post.
I don't want to waste extra time convincing ignorant fools; anyway, nothing personal man, just don't spread misinformation.

Thank you.

I know more than anyone on this forum about biohacking and human health, if I said something it means I am already aware of the 50 possible outcomes that you mentioned, which luckily will never happen.

I just wanted to add: supplement with Vit. K2 Mk7 all-trans 400-600mcg per day in order to balance aspirin blood thinning

Random extra-chromosome cliffs of your post:
- Hypertrichosis (by PGE2)
- then countered by "EhHhH aSpIriN & kEtOcOnAz kIlLz pGe2 iHiHiH" (please make up your mind)
- and finally Biotin = Cope (which actually works slowly in the background and especially on people who are deficient like most skinny malnourished incels on this forum)

Please delete your post.
I don't want to waste extra time convincing ignorant fools; anyway, nothing personal man, just don't spread misinformation.

Thank you.

A legend in your own mind.

Post your hairline.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Fucking Jews, unpin this you faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Ritalincel and Fear
Fucking Jews, unpin this you faggots

OP is nearly guaranteed to be a shill for pharma or some reseller:
improover
Trainee
Joined Mar 19, 2020
Last seen Mar 23, 2020

Comes in, drops a few dozen shitty posts to seem legitimate, somehow gets this topic pushing fin pinned and leaves.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, MentalistKebab and PenileFacialSurgery
OP is nearly guaranteed to be a shill for pharma or some reseller:

Comes in, drops a few dozen shitty posts to seem legitimate, somehow gets this topic pushing fin pinned and leaves.

shake my fucking head

Jews mods and ahem
@Lorsss @BigBiceps

why the hell are you leaving this lame nobodies post pinned you fucking Jews or something ?

• +1
Reactions: Fear
There's no scientific studies saying fin is as bad as everyone here says it is, only annedoctal evidence "LOOK AT DIS DOOD SAYING FIN RUINED HIS LIFE BRO"
Such complaints are the equivalent of anti-vaxxers who will base their opinion on the exceptions rather than the majority.
This study compared fin vs duta vs placebo side effects
"The number and severity of adverse events were similar among treatment groups. "
So the placebo side effect was almost as bad as the fin, therefore the fear mongering here is actually more harmful than the actual drug.
BESIDES, if you go to the doctor often he can make tests on you to see if your body is taking it well, if it's not, just stop taking it and seek treatment.
About to start it. Based on studies I saw, you get most of the benefits with just 0.2 mg a day so I’ll probably do half pills

>Unknown graycel poster
>Just joins and leave after 3 days
>absolute shits jew shill tier thread
>thread is stickied and left up for weeks....

HMMMMMMMMMM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Fear and Deleted member 1464
for everyone considering fin, have fun reading through this forum you morons

hackstasis.com

If you do not believe in fringe sites/conspiracy theories, I HAVE A FUCKING MAINSTREAM ARTICLE FOR YOU AS WELL

fin sides are real. and not only for 1% lmao.

even if you are on fin for years without sides, you can CRASH at any time. I guarantee you that

imagine believing the pharma complex, lmfao
you guys MIRIN the truth?
I bet every fin user will have NIGHTMARES tonight

that's right, you do not get to cheat your genetics without cost :feelskek:
have fun descending in every aspect other than hair while bald high dht slayers like me will get a wig or just put on a hat and age well, like androgenic men do :feelsokman:

imagine jumping on fin but not on TRT (jfl). Celebritys on fin and TRT supervised by professionals laugh about you estro cucks, I GUARANTEE IT. They are the only ones who get it all.

jfl if you think ashton kutcher popped dutas over a decade to look like he did in the interview, while not being on trt. JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, OOGABOOGA, umzazi and 3 others
@BigBiceps @Lorsss take this jew shill thread from a graycel down it has nothing to do with success

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, OOGABOOGA, Ritalincel and 3 others
I already dismantled this thread.

It is over now.

The debate is settled.
Make my post sticky you shills

FYI: this is my day 1 on this forum.
Can you imagine the blackpills I will drop?
If you do not ban me today, I am going to turn around this whole forum (matrix).

@admins

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 4464
imagine jumping on fin but not on TRT (jfl). Celebritys on fin and TRT supervised by professionals laugh about you estro cucks
They jump on TRT because they r low T in the first place. Further proving my point that only low T soyboys with fucked up hormones get sides in the first place

They jump on TRT because they r low T in the first place. Further proving my point that only low T soyboys with fucked up hormones get sides in the first place

i guess i was a low t soyboy competing nationally in sports since i got sides from fin.
Check out the pics i will post soon and tell me im low t. Will be funny.

it’s actually the other way around. The more high e you are, the less sides from fin to expect. Low Es get E sides a lot through finbecause the progrstin prioritizes the estradiol pathway for them.
Nice try, estroboy

if they were low t, they would not become hollywood actors (genetic preselection is insane here) in the first place

you are deluded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Fear

hackstasis.com

If you do not believe in fringe sites/conspiracy theories, I HAVE A FUCKING MAINSTREAM ARTICLE FOR YOU AS WELL

even if you are on fin for years without sides, you can CRASH at any time. I guarantee you that

have fun descending in every aspect other than hair while bald high dht slayers like me will get a wig or just put on a hat and age well, like androgenic men do :feelsokman:

imagine jumping on fin but not on TRT (jfl). Celebritys on fin and TRT supervised by professionals laugh about you estro cucks, I GUARANTEE IT. They are the only ones who get it all.

jfl if you think ashton kutcher popped dutas over a decade to look like he did in the interview, while not being on trt. JFL
you are coping egghead

i guess i was a low t soyboy competing nationally in sports since i got sides from fin.
Check out the pics i will post soon and tell me im low t. Will be funny.

it’s actually the other way around. The more high e you are, the less sides from fin to expect. Low Es get E sides a lot through finbecause the progrstin prioritizes the estradiol pathway for them.
Nice try, estroboy

if they were low t, they would not become hollywood actors (genetic preselection is insane here) in the first place

you are deluded
Damn, I guess the doc scammed my blood test results aye

Damn, I guess the doc scammed my blood test results aye
Damn, I guess I claimed everyone immediately gets side effects from fin starting day one
You are nothing but a worthless anecdote. So is my case.
The whole hackstasis forum? Harder to argue.
Considering the FACT merck lies about sides (to what extent we do not know). Fuck it and decide for yourself. If you see all the evidence and truely think only 1% get sides you are delusional.
Health (looks) is homeostasis. Interfering with any hormone will break that.
Your body setting in place mechanisms to regain homeostasis will make you age. Rapidly.
I’m done with this thread.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, umzazi and GreenHat500

hackstasis.com

money fixes everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Very low iq post op. Take finasteride for a week and see what happens mentally and physically. If you don't experience anything then you were a low t cuck to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Fuck whoever put this in best of the best. THESE DRUGS ARE THE REASON IVE BEEN KN THIS FUCKING FORUM FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS. THEY RUINED MY SKIN AND DICK DONT WORK NIGGER. FUCK

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Fear, .👽. and 9 others
Fuck whoever put this in best of the best. THESE DRUGS ARE THE REASON IVE BEEN KN THIS FUCKING FORUM FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS. THEY RUINED MY SKIN AND DICK DONT WORK NIGGER. FUCK
you are not a looksmaxxer but a coper
I hope you will become a famous piano player so you will ascend with status, leave this site and stop frightening people about finasteride

os: I am not the mod who has put this thread in "best of best"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 1464
you are not a looksmaxxer but a coper
I hope you will become a famous piano player so you will ascend with status, leave this site and stop frightening people about finasteride

os: I am not the mod who has put this thread in "best of best"
Fuck you. Post Finasteride syndrome is real.

Fuck you. Post Finasteride syndrome is real.
imagine being a man who has realized he has started balding:

- if you don't take finasteride you have 100% likehood of losing 1 PSL point at least
- if you take finasteride you will not lose that PSL point but have a 2% likehood of facing side effects

what decision do you take?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, BigBoy, wateriswet and 2 others

- if you don't take finasteride you have 100% likehood of losing 1 PSL point at least
- if you take finasteride you will not lose than PSL point but have a 2% likehood of facing side effects
Less than 2% I would say if you start by taking 0.25mg daily then increase from there

• +1
Reactions: ExSlayer and Hopeful333

View attachment 410039

- if you take finasteride you will not lose than PSL point but have a 2% likehood of facing side effects

brutal

This tbh:

------------------------------------------

Sadly it's higher than 2%. And for me it's already too late to start fin tbh. Reeceded too much already. Yeh I can still save some of it, but the risk isn't worth the small benefit. And yes, the benefit is only small because I've receeded so much at this point. If I could've kept my entire hairline on the other hand.... Then it would've been another story.

Here's some quotes right from a study:
A number of studies have looked at the problem of side effects caused by finasteride.[6-11] These studies which are discussed below reveal that sexual adverse effects occur at the rates of 2.1% to 3.8%, erectile dysfunction (ED) being the commonest followed by ejaculatory dysfunction and loss of libido.

ED 3.8%, ejaculatory dysfunction somewhere between 2.1 and 3.8, and loss of libido 2.1.

In the same study it says:
The review revealed that finasteride is infrequently associated with problems of ejaculation (2.1-7.7%), erection (4.9-15.8%), and libido (3.1-5.4%).

I rest my case. If you start fin, you'll definitely feel it one way or another. EQ, and ED problems, erection problems might be as high as 15.8% (obviously this would not be full blown ED, that's only 3.8%, but frequent/infrequent ED "like symptoms" at a rate of 15.8%.

Another thing worth pointing out is that a lot of people who get the short end of the stick from fin struggle with the issues for YEARS. You'll literally have side effects and ED and EQ problems 1-3 years or more after stopping use. Some people also claim permanent side effects (idk how frequent that is). But it's normal that it lasts years if you first get it. You can't just stop and be healthy immediately. That's why it's high risk to start fin. And I'm not willing to take that risk, as I'd rather have a dick and keep my masculinity.

Last edited:
Very low iq post op. Take finasteride for a week and see what happens mentally and physically. If you don't experience anything then you were a low t cuck to begin with
Have you taken it?

Take saw palmetto instead it is natural

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
lol good goys take your tranny pills

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 1464 and PenileFacialSurgery
saw palmetto dont haves as much sides and still lowers dht enough
Saw palmetto is fucking useless. And if it’d worked you’d still get sides cause it blocks dht jfl @ you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, ExSlayer and Lorsss
Hate guys like you who talk shit without doing research
Telling me I’ve not been doing research while claiming saw palmetto works jfl. Saw palmetto is a weak dht inhibitor, inhibits like below 50% dht and therefore is fucking useless for hairloss unless you have snail tier progressing hairloss. There are people who lose ground while on finasteride which inhibits up to 80% of the dht but yeh you tell me saw palmetto is good for hairloss jfl
And if saw palmetto had any effect on stopping balding you’d still risk sides as it works in a similar way as fin, it inhibits the conversion of T to DHT

Telling me I’ve not been doing research while claiming saw palmetto works jfl. Saw palmetto is a weak dht inhibitor, inhibits like below 50% dht and therefore is fucking useless for hairloss unless you have snail tier progressing hairloss. There are people who lose ground while on finasteride which inhibits up to 80% of the dht but yeh you tell me saw palmetto is good for hairloss jfl
And if saw palmetto had any effect on stopping balding you’d still risk sides as it works in a similar way as fin, it inhibits the conversion of T to DHT
Saw palmetto is very strong if you take it at high doses, depending on the dose you take the stronger it gets it can even be made stronger than finestride so shut the fuck up

You're flat out wrong, Ive seen multiple studies saying theres Fin syndrome for some people. You take Fin, and you risk it and its possibly life ruining. Theres no straightforward way to cure it, so you basically need a miracle from God. Trash thread.

Last edited:
Legit. So, how do you prevent yourself from going bald now?
Topical anti androgens DHT is needed for the "alpha" behaviour and strong(er) errections

Saw palmetto is very strong if you take it at high doses, depending on the dose you take the stronger it gets it can even be made stronger than finestride so shut the fuck up
Jfl @ this low IQ post

JFL AT THIS THREAD

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5634 and balding17yomanletcel
There's no scientific studies saying fin is as bad as everyone here says it is, only annedoctal evidence "LOOK AT DIS DOOD SAYING FIN RUINED HIS LIFE BRO"
Such complaints are the equivalent of anti-vaxxers who will base their opinion on the exceptions rather than the majority.
This study compared fin vs duta vs placebo side effects
"The number and severity of adverse events were similar among treatment groups. "
So the placebo side effect was almost as bad as the fin, therefore the fear mongering here is actually more harmful than the actual drug.
BESIDES, if you go to the doctor often he can make tests on you to see if your body is taking it well, if it's not, just stop taking it and seek treatment.
Every medicine has its own side effects. Even the capsule for common cold

Lmao at u fucking wimps.
Ive been on fin for 4 years.
I would be psl 3 without hair at 29.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9989 and 8 others
Hair > Erections

• Ugh..
Reactions: gamma