Stop talking shit about finasteride

saw palmetto is potent in high doses and will create literally the same sides as fin.
Lots of accounts for that

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wateriswet and Schizoidcel
How to get that jaw and also you didnt have a hard time cumming and getting a hard on everyday with finistride?
On dut and don't have a hard time with either of those things. Id bet that most of the people getting sides aren't high dht but just have extremely bad sensitivity to hair loss and so when they touch fin or dut dht drops too low and they get side effects.

Telling me I’ve not been doing research while claiming saw palmetto works jfl. Saw palmetto is a weak dht inhibitor, inhibits like below 50% dht and therefore is fucking useless for hairloss unless you have snail tier progressing hairloss. There are people who lose ground while on finasteride which inhibits up to 80% of the dht but yeh you tell me saw palmetto is good for hairloss jfl
And if saw palmetto had any effect on stopping balding you’d still risk sides as it works in a similar way as fin, it inhibits the conversion of T to DHT
Yeah because DHT isn’t the main thing that causes hair loss

why the fuck do old men with tanked DHT lose hair when 21 year old Chad with skyrocketing DHT doesn’t?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Schizoidcel
FINASTERIDE DOES MORE THAN JUST INHIBIT DHT AND 5AR

IT ALSO FUCKS THE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR

MEANING YOUR BODY CANT USE TESTOSTERONE EITHER, ONTOP OF INHIBITING DHT

THIS IS WHY PFS PEOPLE HAVE NORMAL/HIGH T + DHT

DONT FUCKING TAKING FIN/MIN/SAW PALMETTO YOURE FUCKING YOURSELF OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5634, diggbicc and 6 others

why the fuck do old men with tanked DHT lose hair when 21 year old Chad with skyrocketing DHT doesn’t?
Because the chad doesn’t have the gene that makes the hair follicle get killed by DHT while the “old man” does.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Ascensionrequired
Because the chad doesn’t have the gene that makes the hair follicle get killed by DHT while the “old man” does.
No idiot, as you age your DHT go down, in teens and 20s they are at their peak. As you age you accumulate more toxins, and the damage done by shitty diet, health and lifestyle, your scalp gets calcification and fibrosis, and shit circulation

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wateriswet, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
No idiot, as you age your DHT go down, in teens and 20s they are at their peak. As you age you accumulate more toxins, and the damage done by shitty diet, health and lifestyle, your scalp gets calcification and fibrosis, and shit circulation
Jesus you’re fucking braindead. Keep coping with muh diets and muh lifestyle when you’ll be NW4 you retarded prick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 5634 and wateriswet

because low T upregulates 5ar activity

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

fin works fine for me
you mad bro? :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Topical anti androgens are still absorbed in the blood stream.

srs?
It's very little though from the studies I have read , additionally lets compare fin to RU58841 there are way less people reporting their dick stopped working etc)

It's very little though from the studies I have read , additionally lets compare fin to RU58841 there are way less people reporting their dick stopped working etc)
Thats because RU58841 is still relatively new and few people use it. IMO the best option is 0.25 - 0.5mg fin topically.
are you on anything?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Thats because RU58841 is still relatively new and few people use it. IMO the best option is 0.25 - 0.5mg fin topically.
RU blocks both T and DHT while topical fin will only block the DHT

Jesus you’re fucking braindead. Keep coping with muh diets and muh lifestyle when you’ll be NW4 you retarded prick.
Enjoy your tranny pills graycel, please take them and don’t worry about your overall health. Please.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, balding17yomanletcel, wateriswet and 2 others
imagine being a man who has realized he has started balding:

View attachment 410039

- if you don't take finasteride you have 100% likehood of losing 1 PSL point at least
- if you take finasteride you will not lose that PSL point but have a 2% likehood of facing side effects

what decision do you take?
You know... there are other means to preserve hair than fin so your first statement is false. Getting a hair system is one.
Lmao at u fucking wimps.
Ive been on fin for 4 years.
I would be psl 3 without hair at 29.
View attachment 410700
no homo but you look really good. Similar pheno as prime chico. Your skin seems very good especially. Do you have pic where one can see your hairline and forehead/head shape? I can predict whether someone will go bald or not 100% srs.

Balding is such a curse, I’ve got a lot of sympathy for people who lose their hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

Relax man, just because you may have had a bad experience doesn’t mean that’ll be the case for everyone. I’m so so glad I started taking finasteride over a year ago. I saved my hair, everything works fine and most importantly I’m not depressed because of hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and wateriswet
Relax man, just because you may have had a bad experience doesn’t mean that’ll be the case for everyone. I’m so so glad I started taking finasteride over a year ago. I saved my hair, everything works fine and most importantly I’m not depressed because of hair loss.
“I saved my hair”
Your posts, username, and avi say otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
“I saved my hair”
Your posts, username, and avi say otherwise.
It’s not completely back to norwood 1 full density but it is so much better than it was. Why can’t you accept that some people have a good experience on finasteride?

It’s not completely back to norwood 1 full density but it is so much better than it was. Why can’t you accept that some people have a good experience on finasteride?
Yes many do, until it’s not.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and anthropology pill
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 5634, CopingCel and 1 other person
Balding is such a curse, I’ve got a lot of sympathy for people who lose their hair.
Yep. Same fate like manlets. Brutal. Man are never safe

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
If its gonna be helpfull. My dad(50) used finasteride by topical(he only used this in his hair) as we see there is no problem and side atffects. It helped to get his lost hairs back

Enjoy your tranny pills graycel, please take them and don’t worry about your overall health. Please.
Jfl @ calling me greycel you stupid idiot, I’m a PSL OG been here since ER went ER so don’t call me greycel you dumb fucking stupid kid.
Enjoy your bald head too while you maintain muh masculinity you low IQ desert dwelling idiot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
no evidence bar propeciahelp speculations.

You’re talking a lot of shit right now. You’re fucking shit.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
41wwc8

• WTF
Reactions: gamma
Jfl @ calling me greycel you stupid idiot, I’m a PSL OG been here since ER went ER so don’t call me greycel you dumb fucking stupid kid.
Enjoy your bald head too while you maintain muh masculinity you low IQ desert dwelling idiot.
Oh so you’re even more pathetic than most graycels, congrats.

Finasteride Treatment Alters Tissue Specific Androgen Receptor Expression in Prostate Tissues

the receptor itself is unchanged, just a lowered expression which is generally to be expected in androgen deprived tissue, such as one where 5AR2 is inhibited by finasteride. it is, of course, tissue-specific, and extrapolating the findings to the whole body is nonsensical. also, one would expect the AR expression to come back to baseline, as the cause for the down-regulation was a change in the AR signalling-AR expression feedback loop, and not one on the (epi)genetic level.

mice with prostate cancer, try again.

Minoxidil may suppress androgen receptor-related functions

not even gonna read it as this thread is about finasteride.

You’re talking a lot of shit right now. You’re fucking shit.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, wateriswet, DidntRead and 1 other person
the receptor itself is unchanged, just a lowered expression which is generally to be expected in androgen deprived tissue, such as one where 5AR2 is inhibited by finasteride. it is, of course, tissue-specific, and extrapolating the findings to the whole body is nonsensical. also, one would expect the AR expression to come back to baseline, as the cause for the down-regulation was a change in the AR signalling-AR expression feedback loop, and not one on the (epi)genetic level.

mice with prostate cancer, try again.

not even gonna read it as this thread is about finasteride.

giphy.gif
If fin is as bad as these copers make it seem to be then it wouldn't be one of the highest prescribed medications in the U.S and we'd hear a lot about the sides instead of just in obscure incel forums and hairloss forums. I've been on it for months now and CLOSELY looking for any changes and I've yet to notice anything different.
Literally crab in a bucket mentality.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wateriswet and anthropology pill
DHT is life.
Never felt like roping more as when I nuked my DHT levels, shit libido and a feeling of impending doom all day every day .

Some might never notice the side effects until a few years in but you're still destroying your body & brain (GABA and estrogen are also affected) for a few strands of hair if you're lucky. You don't realize how dumb taking this chemical castration drug (or saw palmetto) is until the sides hit you hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, shaugstir, diggbicc and 3 others
By then you have turned into a female

But now you’re a bald female

jesus christ man, whats ur personal vendetta with this drug? you've been spamming this thread with ur pseudo-scientific comments.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and randomvanish
jesus christ man, whats ur personal vendetta with this drug? you've been spamming this thread with ur pseudo-scientific comments.
Idk, maybe the fact it’s a tranny drug meant to make you infertile impotent weak beta submissive bitch.

And the fact This was stickied for like a month. And it’s a graycel thread

Shill thread.

My statements are actually based in science and understanding but okay bluecel retarded fuck lol

Please take your tranny pills. Take them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, wateriswet, Deleted member 3635 and 5 others
he's too afraid to take it and try to stop others. he wants everyone bald like he will be soon with that shitty genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, MentalistKebab, wateriswet and 1 other person
he's too afraid to take it and try to stop others. he wants everyone bald like he will be soon with that shitty genes.
Beyond low IQ response as expected.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
anyway

Last edited:
I tried fin for my mild recession earlier this year. Unfortunately for me my libido has been fucked as long as I remember from sleep apnea. With it being so fragile I definitely noticed a further decline, but my hair loss also stopped dead in its tracks within weeks. Side effects left and shedding returned after a week or so off. If/when I fix my sleep and my dick I’ll likely give it another trial bc it was so effective.
Not sure how true but there’s got to be at least some truth to this approach. Do you know if balding rates were lower in the past or in general within communities with natural and healthy lifestyles? Compared to the same ethnicities now of course

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and diggbicc
brooo, the same people that own hollywood, music and the banks also own pharma and push this tranny drug. Same people who pioneered the marxist revolutions, fractional reserve debt economy, push LGBTQ agendas.
what @PenileFacialSurgery is saying is legit. I actually know about genetics and biochemistry and let me tell you there is no genetic basis for balding. No one in this thread knows anything about genetics and are spewing bullshit, fin is a part of the trans agenda.

DHT is not a specific molecule that causes balding. Do you know that your body has way higher concentrations of DHT in the blood near the arms legs and chest? if DHT did cause balding then bald men would be entirely hairless below the neck. Also there is a plant called butea superba that spikes DHT and is shown to reverse balding. This was posted by @EternalLearner

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, CopingCel, Fear and 4 others
what @PenileFacialSurgery is saying is legit. I actually know about genetics and biochemistry and let me tell you there is no genetic basis for balding. No one in this thread knows anything about genetics and are spewing bullshit, fin is a part of the trans agenda.

DHT is not a specific molecule that causes balding. Do you know that your body has way higher concentrations of DHT in the blood near the arms legs and chest? if DHT did cause balding then bald men would be entirely hairless below the neck.
Not arguing here just trying to further my understanding, and absolutely all the “conspiracy :feelsuhh:“ stuff is legit. I’m no fan of pharma, I just want to keep my hair.

1. Doesn’t the fact that hair remains in some parts but not other prove it’s a matter of follicle type and sensitivity to stressors?
2. why does dht blocking prevent balding if dht is not responsible?
3. Why does balding have such a pattern of inheritance?
4. Why can two people of different genetics live the same life and bald at completely varying rates?

Not arguing here just trying to further my understanding, and absolutely all the “conspiracy :feelsuhh:“ stuff is legit. I’m no fan of pharma, I just want to keep my hair.

1. Doesn’t the fact that hair remains in some parts but not other prove it’s a matter of follicle type and sensitivity to stressors?
2. why does dht blocking prevent balding if dht is not responsible?
3. Why does balding have such a pattern of inheritance?
4. Why can two people of different genetics live the same life and bald at completely varying rates?
this blog will address most issues

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
meme drug, for Normies and high Inhibs cucks

finasteride saved my life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 1849 and randomvanish
my crown was thinning out like crazy. Finasteride reversed it. I can feel and see the difference now and iam on month number 5. No sides, actually my libido increased.

Boner quality remaining the same.

i recommend it, and if there are any sides iam happy to deal with them - the sheer sight of my balding crown made me go crazy, i was going to look super pathetic, but i could pull my destiny arround thanks to this miracle drug.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wateriswet and OOGABOOGA
I dropped the pill way to many times cause of pussying our from wat I read online

3 months ago was the first time in my life I recede a bit from the temples. Said fuvk wat happens am going on it & staying on it

Luckily am a hyper responder so shit went on over drive p fast.

Coincidently, my life gotten way less stressful these past 2 months & guess what no fuckin sides. It might affect erecrion quality but it’s def 90% mental

Hell if my dick stretches to 6 inches instead of the full 6.5 with a full head of hair, am taking that deal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wateriswet, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
I took finasteride for 2 weeks, it made me apathetic and lacking any positive emotions. I couldn't even enjoy music anymore.

I stopped immediately, and about 3 weeks after stopping I'm roughly 75% recovered to my original mental state.

If you take this for long stretches, you will do permanent damage to your brain which will ruin your quality of life possibly permanently (look up post-finasteride syndrome, its very real).

This is because fin destroy 5ar in your brain, which is responsible for so many good emotions like dopamine, and GABA (reduces anxiety same way alcohol does). Once the 5ar in your brain is destroyed, it never comes back.

Your best bet is to get a hair transplant when you reach N.W.2. Hair transplanted hairs never fall out for the rest of your life, this is the best solution.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, shaugstir, CopingCel and 2 others