[Story] school cop busts down bathroom stall door im inside while im shitting

I remember a long time ago having a run in with a short Mexican mall cop when I was like 14 and getting the sense that he was just trying to overcompensate for shit and act tough, even back then he came up to my shoulder jfl.
Idr what his deal was but he gave me like this "man to man" talking to about dicking around the in the mall and I left the conversation with pockets full of shoplifted shit that he had apparently failed to notice, I was hella relieved because when he approached me I thought he had caught me
jfl at mall cops
perfect example of the guy i had an encounter with jfl. its like theyre literally clones of eachother. they make such a huge deal of their worthless job thinking that theyre being some tough love father figure for disrupted young boys ensuring our future and whatever bullshit they say and can't even do their job correctly. there were probably nigs out smoking in other bathrooms while he was trying to get me out for taking a fucking SHIT IN A TOILET

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Ritalincel
perfect example of the guy i had an encounter with jfl. its like theyre literally clones of eachother. they make such a huge deal of their worthless job thinking that theyre being some tough love father figure for disrupted young boys ensuring our future and whatever bullshit they say and can't even do their job correctly. there were probably nigs out smoking in other bathrooms while he was trying to get me out for taking a fucking SHIT IN A TOILET
tbh jfl

Legit one of the most cancer autism days of my entire life. So I woke up this morning with a bad stomach ache from binge eating like crazy the night before I guess and I had to rush to get ready for my (2 hour long) epic school time.

I arrive at school and immediately feel the need to take one of those mega giga shits that'll leave you in the bathroom for like 20+ min, So I go to the bathroom, lock myself in the stall, sit down, and begin my shitting.

It's been about 45 minutes I'm still in the toilet on my phone, trying to get all that shit out cuz its one of those days as I hear fucking banging on my stall door, just thought it was some retard student I would have to deal with after finishing up my poop sesh and wiping it down, but then the door gets fucking busted open and its a fat as fuck manlet school cop asking me what I'm doing when I'm literally sitting, pants down, on the fucking toilet, taking a shit.

I told him I'm taking a shit and dude tells me to stand up and go with him (I don't even get to fucking wipe JFL) and as soon as I stood up and tower over him with sheer height and size (6'3 wide framed vs 5'10 fat fuck) dude immediately gets insecure and angry as fuck at me yelling at me to stop puffing out my chest and acting tough while I literally just look at him and say I was taking a shit.

I follow him to the office and he try's to explain to the dean of discipline that I was skipping class or something in the bathroom when in reality I was just taking a long as fucking unavoidable shit and then starts to say some shit about how he takes psychology classes and I'm clearly trying to push his buttons and make him angry, when all I've been saying is I was taking a shit.

I then once again repeat myself, and say that I was pooping, sir, and dude stands up from his chair and starts yelling at me saying shit like "I've dealt with kids bigger and tougher than you blah blah" you know the bullshit they say I'm just looking at this nigga like hes insane. By the end of all of this my parents were called and they had to come to the school and the cop starts playing Mr. Nice guy asking if I have troubles at home, if I have a father figure or if I'm going through anything like a breakup or whatever and says that his door is always open if I need to talk man-to-man (JFL if anything you're the one that needs a talk man-to-man about accepting the fact that a 17 yr old kid towers over you)

As I was leaving the school mr nice guy cop trys to shake my hand which I just look down on him, and walk away. Not gonna shake the hand of the nigga who didn't even let me wipe my own fucking ass after taking a fucking shit.

Now I hate cops.
LMFAo "stop puffing up ur chest" mogged in to oblivion