[story] Sent my kurd onities anonymously a love letter with a drawing of her.

Enlil

Enlil

(telegram) t.me/Looksmax
long story short saw her standing with another 6'4, 3 psl subhuman so i decided to fuck it all.
here's what i did:
>drew onities a sketch of her (kinda good with that shit)
>made fake telegram account.
>confessed to her.

the draw:
IMG 20200121 181701 222

IMG 20190927 092232 319

the letter :
"
hi...i know we never talked much, and i really even doubt that you know my name :))), i legitimately love you (love is a big word I'm aware but uh whatever).... however I'm sure you are not into a subhuman like me, so i decided to forget about you it's the only way, I'll accept my fate of dying alone, anyway,... here's my gift to you, idk (i don't know) if i shall call it a gift but it's a contribution.. to those feeling i have toward you.
i hope i didn't make you cringe (uncomfortable) after all this, because I've seen it in your eyes since we met... uh, I'm not some kind of a stalker or creep, but poor soul who's been and probably still in the darkness for so long. I'm sure you will never evern care nor acknowledge the existence of a subhuman like me
p.s. I'm being anonymous here because i don't wanna make ya feel insecure whenever we see each other at uni. otherwise i literally have no problem coming out and asking you out face to face.
solin <3."

you know what happened later?
IMG 20200121 181758 321

SHE FUCKIN LEFT ME ON READ WITH NO RESPONSE REEEEE

guys I'm so fucking pissed. i legit gave up on love. ldr until enlisting in the syrian army then death.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadpreet2.0, Zoneator and 28 others
@Short Ugly and Brown vibes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Zoneator, Deleted member 2012 and 15 others
Use the rage... Don't collapse into defetism...

Use this as motivation for your looksmaxxing Journey, be relentless in your pursuit for 6PSL and that day will come when you mog her and all her options...

Don't go down that pathetic path @Short Ugly and Brown went with the weird shit, forget about her and focus on your ascension.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, anti caking agents, Aesthetic and 12 others
Use this rage to go ER.

Tbh I wish I had contact with my oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Barbarossa_ and Lorsss
Use the rage... Don't collapse into defetism...

Use this as motivation for your looksmaxxing Journey, be relentless in your pursuit for 6PSL and that day will come when you mog her and all her options...

Don't go down that pathetic path @Short Ugly and Brown went with the weird shit, forget about her and focus on your ascension.
thanks bro. i will take your words.

• +1
Reactions: tryingtofindsolution
Giga chad trait: makin her so wet with your grammar she goes off and squirts at each syllable

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Aesthetic, Deleted member 4675 and 5 others
B189de2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl, 5'8manlet and Jerzy Bondov
did you expect her to say "im happy you have these feelings for me, infact i think we should meet, unlike what you thought your message didnt make me uncomfortable at all and i would love to grab some coffee with you and maybe if you want we could get into a relationship? j-just starting of as friends of course, if that's what you want."

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, MogTheMogger, Chadpreet2.0 and 12 others
long story short saw her standing with another 6'4, 3 psl subhuman so i decided to fuck it all.
here's what i did:
>confessed to her.

the draw:
View attachment 237596
View attachment 237597

the letter :
"
hi...i know we never talked much, and i really even doubt that you know my name :))), i legitimately love you (love is a big word I'm aware but uh whatever).... however I'm sure you are not into a subhuman like me, so i decided to forget about you it's the only way, I'll accept my fate of dying alone, anyway,... here's my gift to you, idk (i don't know) if i shall call it a gift but it's a contribution.. to those feeling i have toward you.
i hope i didn't make you cringe (uncomfortable) after all this, because I've seen it in your eyes since we met... uh, I'm not some kind of a stalker or creep, but poor soul who's been and probably still in the darkness for so long. I'm sure you will never evern care nor acknowledge the existence of a subhuman like me
p.s. I'm being anonymous here because i don't wanna make ya feel insecure whenever we see each other at uni. otherwise i literally have no problem coming out and asking you out face to face.
solin <3."

View attachment 237598

guys I'm so fucking pissed. i legit gave up on love. ldr until enlisting in the syrian army then death.
That chick is fucking hot

JFL
WHOLESOME AUTISM

I am actually flabbergasted by you OP
ASTOUNDED
That you thought this out and committed this.
2C49AA43 94C4 4695 8159 67C976938489

CD76B073 E0AD 4677 B91B D4314388F176
84CB1FF8 D4E0 46C1 BC99 7781DE641A55

Attachments

• 16C212CA-E81F-49F1-97EA-1F4A3FB01699.gif
    16C212CA-E81F-49F1-97EA-1F4A3FB01699.gif
    217 KB · Views: 29
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329, anti caking agents, Barbarossa_ and 3 others
did you expect her to say "im happy you have these feelings for me, infact i think we should meet, unlike what you thought your message didnt make me uncomfortable at all and i would love to grab some coffee with you and maybe if you want we could get into a relationship? j-just starting of as friends of course, if that's what you want."
tbh all you did was inflate another foid's ego, she'll continue going for 6'4 tallfags and probably bragged to her friends about how another CREEP wrote her a love letter. YOU MADE A MISTAKE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, anti caking agents, Barbarossa_ and 9 others
Nigga thats why i say looks arent everything. What is this shit Text bro. Hahahah
You need to learn basic sales and texting

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
tbh all you did was inflate another foid's ego, she'll continue going for 6'4 tallfags and probably bragged to her friends about how another CREEP wrote her a love letter. YOU MADE A MISTAKE
What a fucking loser OP is, should logout of looksmax right now and became a full time dad to 5 of Jamals Mulatto children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, MogTheMogger, Deleted member 4577 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview, Deleted member 3202, Enlil and 2 others
This HAS to be trolling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 4577 and 5'8manlet
If I was you I'd not be worrying about having subhuman genetics, I'd be worrying about being such a massive faggot. Who the fuck sends that, come on man. She's just another dick sucking 21st century foid. Work on ascending and you'll be slaying chicks 10 more better looking than her.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, 5'8manlet, Jerzy Bondov and 4 others
If I was you I'd not be worrying about having subhuman genetics, I'd be worrying about being such a massive faggot. Who the fuck sends that, come on man. She's just another dick sucking 21st century foid. Work on ascending and you'll be slaying chicks 10 more better looking than her.
Yea OP stop being a faggot. We’re just lookin out for you buddy.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, 5'8manlet, Jerzy Bondov and 1 other person
Stfu virgin loser
Bro, you have no status as a graycel. You should get an avi, otherwise the other members will constantly remind you that you're a graycel.

What a fucking sorry ass simp, ain't no looksmaxxing in the goddamn world gonna help you with being such a desperate ass-kissing cucked hoe, get the fuck out of my sight before I pimp on your kurd hoe

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, 7 rings, 5'8manlet and 3 others
niga its all about the face aint we talking this everyday...

Your oneitis has a pheno that I like (she herself isn't that good looking, imo). Exotic looking eyes (color).

Did you seriously think a Kurd girl would be interested in a nig? how fucking unaware are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 3202
niga its all about the face aint we talking this everyday...
sirgey ur high iq poster, help pls, what's wrong with me.. frauded pic btw, equals irl dimension.
20200121 195004

Did you seriously think a Kurd girl would be interested in a nig? how fucking unaware are you?
I'm olive oil skin Mediterranean bro

---
I just realized OP is one of the sorry sons of bitches trying to push just be black theory :lul:

How is JBB theory working out for you @Enlil ?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
faggot.
sirgey ur high iq poster, help pls, what's wrong with me.. frauded pic btw, equals irl dimension.
View attachment 237726

I'm olive oil skin Mediterranean bro
I honestly thought that was a pic of a girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Barbarossa_, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Enlil
U look high e, get a sliding genio
He needs to become a tranny. He would get hotter girls & he could make an easy living as an instagram influencer

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Patient A and Deleted member 3202
op if you were a chad or a stacy and a stranger wrote you that he/she is love with you (so only for your looks), wouldn't you think that this is an extremely pathetic thing?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Enlil and Deleted member 3202
op if you were a chad or a stacy and a stranger wrote you that he/she is love with you (so only for your looks), wouldn't you think that this is an extremely pathetic thing?
you're right bro..

Jfl writing such shit as an incel.I have a beautiful co worker at my work every guy thinks they have a chance at her,they all are subhumans bluepilled cucks.I never ever try because blackpill have enlightened me and I know she will only choose the best genetically gifted male. Blackpill will set you free accept it and everything will become so clear and apparent.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Barbarossa_, Enlil and 1 other person
Jfl writing such shit as an incel.I have a beautiful co worker at my work every guy thinks they have a chance at her,they all are subhumans bluepilled cucks.I never ever try because blackpill have enlightened me and I know she will only choose the best genetically gifted male. Blackpill will set you free accept it and everything will become so clear and apparent.
ngl mirin high iq greycel im mirin tbhngql

• +1
Reactions: currycelincurryland
aw thats actually lovely.

too bad she rejected u cause you're not psl 6+.

here's what i did:
>confessed to her.

the draw:
View attachment 237596
View attachment 237597

the letter :
"
solin <3."

View attachment 237598

In awe at this the estrogen levels of this lad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Barbarossa_
wtf is wrong with people on this website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Barbarossa_
wtf is wrong with people on this website
It's been infected by low iq incel zoomers

I just wanna crush op's head like an egg.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and william
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d
04d

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
here's what i did:
>confessed to her.

the draw:
View attachment 237596
View attachment 237597

the letter :
"
solin <3."

View attachment 237598

my condolences brother...

She bone-mogs half of the guys here tbh

sad shit bro