[story] Sent my kurd onities anonymously a love letter with a drawing of her.

dude can you even read what you're saying?
like wtf
IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY CONFESSING ANONYMOUSLY

Last edited:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mesopotanian and Deleted member 3202
long story short saw her standing with another 6'4, 3 psl subhuman so i decided to fuck it all.
here's what i did:
>drew onities a sketch of her (kinda good with that shit)
>made fake telegram account.
>confessed to her.

the draw:
View attachment 237596
View attachment 237597

the letter :
"
hi...i know we never talked much, and i really even doubt that you know my name :))), i legitimately love you (love is a big word I'm aware but uh whatever).... however I'm sure you are not into a subhuman like me, so i decided to forget about you it's the only way, I'll accept my fate of dying alone, anyway,... here's my gift to you, idk (i don't know) if i shall call it a gift but it's a contribution.. to those feeling i have toward you.
i hope i didn't make you cringe (uncomfortable) after all this, because I've seen it in your eyes since we met... uh, I'm not some kind of a stalker or creep, but poor soul who's been and probably still in the darkness for so long. I'm sure you will never evern care nor acknowledge the existence of a subhuman like me
p.s. I'm being anonymous here because i don't wanna make ya feel insecure whenever we see each other at uni. otherwise i literally have no problem coming out and asking you out face to face.
solin <3."

you know what happened later?
View attachment 237598

SHE FUCKIN LEFT ME ON READ WITH NO RESPONSE REEEEE

guys I'm so fucking pissed. i legit gave up on love. ldr until enlisting in the syrian army then death.
Yeah man, that was fucking creepy ngl (not gonna lie).

dude can you even read what you're saying?
like wtf
IMAGINE UNIRONICALLY CONFESSING ANONYMOUSLY
okay let's say i send her the message and tells her who am i, what if she doesn't repond like that? i don't wanna let a whore to laugh at me..
You are a fucking aspie subhuman. What a great combo.

OP you belong on .co or :feelswhy:
seriously I'd never sign in this site if i wasnt perma b& there by cuckjjd

Did she not reject already in the past?????

And WTF, calling your a subhuman in your text-message to her??????
And then you (not you specifically, but forum guys here in general) laugh at me posting videos about sells, marketing concepts, how to sell yourself. Calling is autistic, or unnecesairy (because Chads doesn't need to either).
Even if you have a chance, calling yourself a subhuman and talking yourself down in such an extreme manner. Game fucking over.
Crosslinking to my marketing post:
Nigga thats why i say looks arent everything. What is this shit Text bro. Hahahah
You need to learn basic sales and texting
agreed, but only after seeing now again what regular people do. I couldn't even believe, it could be that bad. What a horrible way of trying to sell yourself to a girl. Jesus Christ. Only talking about yourself in a message, not asking what she wants/likes, and talking himself down like he's the biggest piece of shit. Learn sales, bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Enlil
Why are people so fucking retarded on this website lmao. Both you and short brown are legit ER lvls

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Nigga you look like @knajjd and if you are the same height it giga over for you

I’m sure you can’t control your baby face but you can control your high E love letter behavior Bullshit!

Now snap the fuck out of it.

PS. You estrogen mog that subhuman Kurd foid JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Enlil
@Short Ugly and Brown we need to make an alliance bro.
Nigga you look like @knajjd and if you are the same height it giga over for you

I’m sure you can’t control your baby face but you can control your high E love letter behavior Bullshit!

Now snap the fuck out of it.

PS. You estrogen mog that subhuman Kurd foid JFL
that explains why I'm being approached by gay men on weekly basis. fuck
also im 5'9-8 ish

@Short Ugly and Brown we need to make an alliance bro.
Please don’t
@Short Ugly and Brown
that explains why I'm being approached by gay men on weekly basis. fuck
also im 5'9-8 ish
That’s not bad in Syria or the middle east but you can always fraud your height with lifts.

bro I have a baby face too but thank God I have a beard it’s not the best but it gives me some masculinity.
Plus I’m gymmaxed so that helped also

Now I’m still Incel asf cuz foids have X-ray vision for bones and Chads for fuck sake but it’s what it’s

BTW Arab foids are the fucking worse they have such a big fucking ego and they are giga subhuman
You have a better chance to be hit by a train in fucking space than to pick up an Arab foid as a sub chad

• +1
okay let's say i send her the message and tells her who am i, what if she doesn't repond like that? i don't wanna let a whore to laugh at me..
don't do that, just like you shouldn't be saying that you're too ugly to have her and shit like that
when you confess you just tell the person that you like her and you want to be he rboyfriend or some shit like that

• Hmm...
Over for you buddy boyo its rope time

• +1
why everyone's laughing at this brutal disaster guys

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 4577
tales

• Hmm...
@turkproducer @Hades

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Hades and turkproducer
Bootleg @Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: 82iqcel
why you did not just approached jfl if you think she will take it serious.

chug some testosterone before you looksmax bro this was beyond pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
You dont look bad OP but shes probably sucking that tall ugly bastard dick while hes reading your message :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SMVbender and Enlil
JFL oneitis is literally a disease

• So Sad
JFL oneitis is literally a disease
it's over bro. every female wants my death. doing ban appeal on .co again, can't wait to back home..

the draw:
IMG_20200121_181701_222.jpg

IMG_20190927_092232_319.jpg
she got offended because you made her look like a gook on your drawing
she got offended because you made her look like a gook on your drawing
You accentuated her nasolabial folds and the shading of her midface makes it look like her midface is flat.
Also, because the drawinf black and white you changed her coloring to a gook coloring. Her hair looks mega gook and she has a big forehead that reminds me of moon faced gook foids

Last edited:
  • Hmm...