Strong jawline but weak chin

INB

INB

Bronze

Got a similar problem as this dude right here.
Whatchu Guys recommend?:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover, lemonnz and normie_joe

I think I need a type II or type III implant/genioplasty

Bimax with CW rotation

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Mewton and normie_joe
Bimax with CW rotation
Bro, instead of doing a 5K surgery max, you’re recommending me a 15-20K one 😓 genio won’t give me the same results ?

Jfl at your minecraft skull

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Mewton
Bro, instead of doing a 5K surgery max, you’re recommending me a 15-20K one 😓 genio won’t give me the same results ?
talk to an expert bhai, not randos on this site. you'll probably end up spending more money that that too anyways

• +1
Reactions: Weed and CarrotMaxxer
Valid point bhai, thanks. But whats your opinion? 🤔 @xegigi

Last edited:
I may have misunderstood what you wanted, as you did not provide pictures, and the guy in the reddit post you linked does not have a recessed chin. I would say the main failio of the guy in the reddit is that he has sfs, which bimax with cw rotation would fix. If your forward growth and gonial angle are both decent, then genio is probably enough.

Genioplasty is generally if you want to correct your chin projection/width, which won't really add height to your face or change your gonial angle. Bimax may be covered by insurance/your country depending on where you live if you have certain medical conditions.

I would recommend that you talk to an maxillofacial surgeon if you are actually serious about hardmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, T50 Mogger and normie_joe

You have a textbook sfs if you have this; bimax with cw rotation is the solution.

And the guy does not have a recessed chin in the slightest (believe me I would know).

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
You have a textbook sfs if you have this; bimax with cw rotation is the solution.

And the guy does not have a recessed chin in the slightest (believe me I would know).
textbook sfs?

Short face syndrome.
shiiiiiiiiiiit, maybe it's my deep ass bite I have, I got a nice jaw but not enough downward growth on the chin, I'll fix it with braces and when i take off I will consider genio if the problem is smaller

(This comment has been removed because the joke has been made already)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
I'm glad I have a 160 degree gonial in comparison to this 90 degree gonial minecraft modded cow creature with fucking masseters made out of iron

to answer ur questions tho, if your face looks like this, downgraft cw bimax will help

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: INB
Lool I have the same shit. It is really sfs, check out if you have a similar diagnosis (https://pocketdentistry.com/23-short-face-growth-patterns-maxillomandibular-deficiency/).

I'm getting braces next month but the x-ray and cephalometric analysis basically confirmed SFS - low gonial angle making face look boxed from the front and a deep bite, I also cannot smile with showing my teeth and it looks bad.

I'm hoping the braces could improve it by changing the maxilla but as others have said, bimax is probably the best treatment.

• +1
Reactions: INB
Lool I have the same shit. It is really sfs, check out if you have a similar diagnosis (https://pocketdentistry.com/23-short-face-growth-patterns-maxillomandibular-deficiency/).

I'm getting braces next month but the x-ray and cephalometric analysis basically confirmed SFS - low gonial angle making face look boxed from the front and a deep bite, I also cannot smile with showing my teeth and it looks bad.

I'm hoping the braces could improve it by changing the maxilla but as others have said, bimax is probably the best treatment.
View attachment 2890483
View attachment 2890488
View attachment 2890489
View attachment 2890490View attachment 2890500View attachment 2890507
Shit my face is similar, I was hoping for braces to fix that since I also have a deep bite :feelsuhh:

Shit my face is similar, I was hoping for braces to fix that since I also have a deep bite :feelsuhh:
Would you say it's really bad, like 3/10?

Either double jaw surgery or chin wing