Student-life at 28yo

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Anyone else still partying with 18-23yo's like me at this age?
I fraud 24yo. That way I am 'older'. But not as weird as when people would know I am actually 28yo.

Tbh, mostly people don't seem to care at all.
Is what it is.

I am personally a really young person mental/lifestyle wise. I stay up all night, go to raves, drink a lot, do a lot of drugs, don't care at all about life, and so on.

I have a lot of energy, despite being 28yo, I am actually 21yo honestly.
Is what it is.

I have 28yo friends and they are always tired, don't go raving anymore, don't cope with alcohol binges anymore.

I am just built differently tbh. I can be drunk/wasted and not care next day.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 50702, Luffymaxxing and 4 others
Anyone else still partying with 18-23yo's like me at this age?
I fraud 24yo. That way I am 'older'. But not as weird as when people would know I am actually 28yo.

Tbh, mostly people don't seem to care at all.
Is what it is.

I am personally a really young person mental/lifestyle wise. I stay up all night, go to raves, drink a lot, do a lot of drugs, don't care at all about life, and so on.

I have a lot of energy, despite being 28yo, I am actually 21yo honestly.
Is what it is.

I have 28yo friends and they are always tired, don't go raving anymore, don't cope with alcohol binges anymore.

I am just built differently tbh. I can be drunk/wasted and not care next day.
As long as you get action...mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Luffymaxxing, BoredPrince and 4 others
kind've sad if you dont have a job or make a shit ton, but if your happy your happy

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
kind've sad if you dont have a job or make a shit ton, but if your happy your happy
weird.

I make enough money to get by. I work ~12 hours a week.
I can go on holidays whenever I want, go to any rave I want, go to parties. Money is never a real issue.

Yeah I don't have the money to buy a house or something. But why is that relevant.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 7580
weird.

I can go on holidays whenever I want, go to any rave I want, go to parties. Money is never a real issue.

Yeah I don't have the money to buy a house or something. But why is that relevant.
I was working 20 hrs/week before finding full time work and had to think twice before even buying McDonald’s
Europe mogging again

• Woah
weird.

i mean i would hate to just get by if i cant get anything i want. Like i legitimately want to be retired by 30 with like $4-5 mil. Like i said tho if you value the party life then keep partying

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and MoggerGaston
I was working 20 hrs/week before finding full time work and had to think twice before even buying McDonald’s
Europe mogging again
I have stuff really well set-up honestly.

Average wage-slave in my situation would be struggling. But I have NEETmaxxed in a way where my lifestyle is extremely affordable.
I am officially 'a student' and I have all its subsidies/advantages.

Yet I really have a decent wage from the 12hour/week job that I have.

So I am sort of in a perfect scenario.

I am not really a NEET, because I have a normal job. Yet I have all the advantages of being a 'student', yet really I have quite a decent income.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
weird.

the fuck are u doing for work that 12 hours a week is enough to live on

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and MoggerGaston
i mean i would hate to just get by if i cant get anything i want. Like i legitimately want to be retired by 30 with like $4-5 mil. Like i said tho if you value the party life then keep partying
Yeah this is what I struggle with.

I live extremely comfortably. I can go on holidays whenever I want. I honestly have a really comfortable life. I have 0 money issues. Even thinking of buying a motorcycle this year for an easier way of transport. (i live next to the train station so I dont care usually)

Yet at the same time, I live in a student-dorm. I rent a small-room. etc. 'officially'. It's somewhat a basic lifestyle, yet at the same time I live in the city centre in the most ideal location you could wish for.

It's a double-sided sword. where most people consider me a loser, but in reality I am living an extremely cheap lifestyle that isn't all that bad

Yeah this is what I struggle with.

I live extremely comfortably. I can go on holidays whenever I want. I honestly have a really comfortable life. I have 0 money issues.

Yet at the same time, I live in a student-dorm. I rent a small-room. etc. 'officially'. It's somewhat a basic lifestyle, yet at the same time I live in the city centre in the most ideal location you could wish for.

It's a double-sided sword. where most people consider me a loser, but in reality I am living an extremely cheap lifestyle that isn't all that bad
Yea that aint bad, but when i was on campus my rent was like 1300 and next year it was gonna be pushing 1700 per person without utilities shared among 3 people and it wasn't even hcol. I would just worried about retirement cause you might not have enough to ever retire unless something extreme happens in abundancy

• +1
the fuck are u doing for work that 12 hours a week is enough to live on
I live in a student dorm in the city-centre of one of the biggest cities in the netherlands.

this cost me just 350 dollar/month including gas/electricity/internet.
The student-dorm has a really big private room, balcony, calm good area, it's actually quite ideal in terms of living circumstances.

People that rent private here in a similar area, would be paying 1500 dollar/month instead easily.
They wouldn't have to share a toilet/kitchen/shower with others like I do in my student-dorm, but honestly I dont care personally.

I don't have a car, because I live literally in the ideal location where the train-station is next to where I live so I can just use that to go wherever I want.

So beyond that 350 dollars/month, I literally have no real expenses.

Meanwhile the 12hour/week job here earns me 1000 dollars/month. Pay 350 for living. Rest?!
Not only do I pay for my raves/alcohol/drugs/food with that.

I actually am saving money most months.

Earning 1000 dollars/month, I am considered 'poverty-tier' in the Netherlands. The absolute bottom-tier people, losers.

But when you realize I do this working 12hours/week. I just laugh honestly. Why work more, what's the benefit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Obito and AlexBrown84
ur 12 years older than me crazy

• +1
nigga, you are 28 not 60

also lifemogs the shit out of me
Yet so many people my age, 28yo, already seems so lifeless.

Example; They struggle to cope with a night of no sleep so much, they avoid it at all cost.

Yet for me it's just 'not ideal', of course I prefer a good night of sleep, but when circumstances are the way they are, I can cope with a night of no sleep. It's worth it for me.

These 28yo's I deal with, don't cope with a night of no sleep anymore.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Yea that aint bad, but when i was on campus my rent was like 1300 and next year it was gonna be pushing 1700 per person without utilities shared among 3 people and it wasn't even hcol. I would just worried about retirement cause you might not have enough to ever retire unless something extreme happens in abundancy
Yeah sounds really expensive.

You have to realize in my case if I stop living in a student-dorm, I go from 350/month to 1350/month instantly. If I would 'rent a normal place'.

And for that price, all I get is that I don't have to share the kitchen/bathroom/toilet anymore. My other life circumstances are basically the same.

It just seems retarded to me. Pay an extra 1000/month. But no real life quality gained.

yes, and I won't stop. It helps to have friends my age and older who still know how to have fun and won't judge me for fucking much younger girls.

• Love it
,I don’t blame you because 23 year olds have way more energy and more fun to be around then depressing 30 year olds most of the time

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and longjohnmong
,I don’t blame you because 23 year olds have way more energy and more fun to be around then depressing 30 year olds most of the time
Exactly.

Socializing with 30yos often revolves around some boring/safe activities. It's okay from time to time, but if you rely on it, your social life will stagnate fast.

I live in a student dorm in the city-centre of one of the biggest cities in the netherlands.

this cost me just 350 dollar/month including gas/electricity/internet.
The student-dorm has a really big private room, balcony, calm good area, it's actually quite ideal in terms of living circumstances.

People that rent private here in a similar area, would be paying 1500 dollar/month instead easily.
They wouldn't have to share a toilet/kitchen/shower with others like I do in my student-dorm, but honestly I dont care personally.

I don't have a car, because I live literally in the ideal location where the train-station is next to where I live so I can just use that to go wherever I want.

So beyond that 350 dollars/month, I literally have no real expenses.

Meanwhile the 12hour/week job here earns me 1000 dollars/month. Pay 350 for living. Rest?!
Not only do I pay for my raves/alcohol/drugs/food with that.

I actually am saving money most months.

Earning 1000 dollars/month, I am considered 'poverty-tier' in the Netherlands. The absolute bottom-tier people, losers.

But when you realize I do this working 12hours/week. I just laugh honestly. Why work more, what's the benefit?
Your time is far more valuable than any wage that you would be paid at full time job. Fuck idiots who think you're a loser, you're living more of life than anyone working actual job

I just started full time job last week and it's hell, now I will be trying everything to get out of wasting my life like this

anything is better than wageslaving

• +1