Stupid faggot dad complains like a faggot.STFU NIGGER

BibleBelieving

BibleBelieving

Banned
retarded faggot comes in my room/house section floor and asks how I'm doing.

Then goes "it's too cold in here"

Like Retarded faggot old moron. We went over this THE OTHER NIGHT when I said it's not cold for me I like it cool with the a/c

This Retard says it again today. I get pissed im like "No it's not!"

He just closes the door as I'm finished saying not.

Did this fag just come to complain? And piss me off? Retard. Obviously I like it cool OTHERWISE I WOULDA TURNED IT DOWN MIND UR FUCKING BUSINESS SAYING THE SAME SHIT WHEN ITS MY ROOM BITCH.

He's stating it aggressively "it's too cold in here" and I annoyingly go "no it's not!"
Cuz we went over this other times

As I'm finished saying it or as I'm talking he slams door not even listening to my response . Faggot it's my room NIGGER

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Ohwell 2.0 and Fear
Thanks for the looksmaxing advice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and pentamogged9000
individualism was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Intolerant Aesthete
individualism was a mistake
He's stating it aggressively "it's too cold in here" and I annoyingly go "no it's not!"

As I'm finished saying it or as I'm talking he slams door not even listening to my response . Faggot it's my room NIGGER

Thanks for the looksmaxing advice.

retarded faggot comes in my room/house section floor and asks how I'm doing.

Then goes "it's too cold in here"

Like Retarded faggot old moron. We went over this THE OTHER NIGHT when I said it's not cold for me I like it cool with the a/c

This Retard says it again today. I get pissed im like "No it's not!"

He just closes the door as I'm finished saying not.

Did this fag just come to complain? And piss me off? Retard. Obviously I like it cool OTHERWISE I WOULDA TURNED IT DOWN MIND UR FUCKING BUSINESS SAYING THE SAME SHIT WHEN ITS MY ROOM BITCH.

Sometimes, I thought my dad was a silly old man too.
Every time, after retrospection, I realized, I was the retarded faggot and not him.

I realized he was one of the only few guys who genuinely gave a fuck about nigger me. Whether he had to, as he was my father and he was just accepting societal norms, is entirely out the question.

Brother, one day, probably, after a night of slaying, you will probably remember the silly old chap, and smile to yourself, thinking about his sweet old face and the beautiful memories he gave you.

Right now, you may curse me, him and call me a fag, but I wish, that one day you would think about him and bawl your eyes out and realize, even with all his million flaws, what a great man he was.

Are you and your dad close? Sounds like he is trying to make conversation with you but just sucks at it.